LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

So after using the search function all night...here's my combo

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2012, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ditto, I've seen allot more people **** up their heads then people that have done a decent job at it. contact LE, I dont see it listed but im sure he'll still do his $700? basic budget porting which will put you right around 400rwhp w/ an ai 226/234
Old 09-24-2012, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by z_speedfreak
ditto, I've seen allot more people **** up their heads then people that have done a decent job at it. contact LE, I dont see it listed but im sure he'll still do his $700? basic budget porting which will put you right around 400rwhp w/ an ai 226/234
Holy crap...is it that easy/cheap to get to 400 RWHP? I see you have that cam...who tuned it for you? What's it drive like now? I remain a little afraid of going with a cam so big I end up with driveability that isn't as smooth as I'd like...
Old 09-24-2012, 01:03 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

take the keys and throw them in the conneticut river
Old 09-24-2012, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by CamaroRacing12
take the keys and throw them in the conneticut river

Uh, can you be a little more helpful with an explanation?? What the hell does that mean?
Old 09-24-2012, 02:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason E
Holy crap...is it that easy/cheap to get to 400 RWHP? I see you have that cam...who tuned it for you? What's it drive like now? I remain a little afraid of going with a cam so big I end up with driveability that isn't as smooth as I'd like...
yeah just get a budget port job if thats all your looking for plus all the bolt ons and this cam. joelius(sp?) got 373 cam only although I think he has an LS lid swap as well and bumped up his CR to 11.4 which you could do while in there -and that was through flowmasters none the less! add some budget heads and a GOOD tune and you should be right near 400 and LE might even charge lass for his budget job since $900 is for LE1's..been so long since I've seen him advertise them.

I just have a madz28 tune atm, had a couple small things to finish up then busted myself up and haven't been able to work on it or even work my clutch since '10 so its just been sitting, planning on taking that basic tune and driving it some where for a dyno tune next spring as I'm finally getting better. can't comment on the driveability obviously but I've never seen anyone w/ a complaint about this cam. hoping for ~420, last guy w/ these heads ran a low 23x/ low 24x and made 445 so fingers crossed!
Old 09-25-2012, 08:17 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jason E

Uh, can you be a little more helpful with an explanation?? What the hell does that mean?
cars suck and will cost you money and time. Save yourself the hassle and throw the keys in the river

Quick Reply: So after using the search function all night...here's my combo