Old 05-13-2014, 09:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll try to get it on the scale soon
Old 05-14-2014, 05:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Turnin20s
Took the car out for a spin today and my brother said with a chuckle "This car really puts you right in the experience." It is loud and hot in there now, maybe getting rid of the firewall insulation was a bad idea lol.

I LOVE this picture. Reminds me of the great white from Finding Nemo as he's trying to be nice to Nemo and Dory without eating them. "Hello, my names Bruce, fish are friends, not food". And I hear you "being in the experience", I ripped out all of my insulation a while ago, I like that I can listen to everything. I think a cool little touch would be to take the little Camaro emblem from the bumper and paint it so its just white and black, or green and black.
Old 05-17-2014, 07:17 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by bufmatmuslepants
I LOVE this picture. Reminds me of the great white from Finding Nemo as he's trying to be nice to Nemo and Dory without eating them. "Hello, my names Bruce, fish are friends, not food". And I hear you "being in the experience", I ripped out all of my insulation a while ago, I like that I can listen to everything. I think a cool little touch would be to take the little Camaro emblem from the bumper and paint it so its just white and black, or green and black.
LMFAO Thanks man I also love the straight on front view, just looks mean.

I thought about getting the emblempros front emblem, but that would add weight I also removed the tail light covers and the license plate cover, but that was mostly for the local cops concern.

I have more plans for this year, but I'm stuck waiting for parts and time. Work has really picked up and it sounds like we will be on overtime most of the summer again.

BTW I'm looking for a roll cage fabricator in the Southwestern Wisconsin area, if you know a good welder I'd appreciate the info
Old 06-22-2014, 12:55 AM

Get that thing weighed man! I have an M6 95 Camaro and started pulling weight. I want to see what your hard work has pulled off.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:44 PM
TECH Addict

I finally got rid of the "bronze" wheels that looked like a chocolate brown color IMHO. I scuffed the face of the wheels after I peeled the PlastiDip off of them and sprayed them with DupliColor stainless steel paint with 3 coats of clear. I taped the barrels off and left them the gloss black powder coat. I REALLY like how it looks now...

With my brothers v8 s10 and awd 1g Talon...it rained and the cars were filthy from being driven on the gravel roads, these things get driven

And a couple I edited with my phone

My brother and I took it on a 235 mile road trip a couple weekends ago and I think I averaged ~25mpg, but I will verify that next time I fill it up. Only problem was that after about 100 miles I threw the power steering belt and had to do the rest of the trip with manual steering only and 315/3 front tires.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:52 PM
TECH Addict

And I almost forgot that I ditched the center console and cobra shift **** with a short stick and now have a Joe's Racing 7" billet handle with a Joe's lightweight shift **** and I freaking love it. I wish I would have done this years ago. When I pulled the center console I relocated the power outlet to the glove box.

Terrible pictures, but I'll get better ones when I install my new carpet

Old 07-05-2016, 03:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

How was turning the 315's manually?

Quick Reply: '95 Camaro On a Diet