LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

i hate punk ass kids!my poor baby!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i hate punk *** kids!my poor baby!!!

I LEFT MY CAR AT MY GIRLFRIENDS HOUSE WHILE WE WENT TO GREAT AMERICA.I GET HOME AND FOUND MY CAR LIKE THIS. I DONT GET IT.I MEAN SHE LIVES IN A GOOD *** NIEGHBORHOOD.I WISH I KNEW WHO DID IT.THEY WOULD GET THE **** BEAT OUT EM!THE NIEGHBOR SEEN KIDS RUNNING AWAY!THEY MUST USED A PIECE OF PORCLEN.(LOOK AT THE LAST PIC)WORST PART I JUST GOT A NEW WINDSHIELD ON SATURDAY AND NOW I GOTTA BUY A DAMN BACK WINDOW!

Old 07-20-2006, 09:06 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I feel your pain. I got my car completely redone from hail damage about a year and a half ago. New rear quarters, hood, etc. About 6 months ago I go out front and find two giant *** dents, one on each side of the filler neck door. I wanted to ******* kill someone. You just wish that you could catch the little ******* that do this ****. It scares me to know what I would do if I caught someone doing stuff like this. I don't think I would be able to control myself.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:11 PM
TECH Resident

yeah i came out to my car one night when it was sitting in my driveway in grand forks where i go to school and it looked like someone pissed on it all the way from my front drivers side fender to my door with a special concentration my door handle sons a bitches!!

nothing like getting your window smashed or getting your car dented but it still pisses a guy off when the car that you worked so hard to buy and take care of gets screwed up from some disrespectful asshat
Old 07-20-2006, 09:13 PM
Banned

Dont worry, Karma and God will take care of that.
Be the man, and let it go.
They will get theirs, 10 fold.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Launching!

rkinney:i probably wouldn't be able to control mysel eiether!

burnzilla:i know. i was really pissed off when i found my car like this.but now i try to forget about.life goes on.it just sux i just bought a windshield and know this!
Old 07-21-2006, 06:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

this happened to ne in 1999, at that time I had a 1996 Caprice, I just got out of the body shop after spending so much cash on a new paint job.
and this stupid guy (at least 27 years old) balances his bicycle on the passenger door of my car leaving a nice 7-8 inch deep scratch on it.

i slapped him like 8 times on the face, and got him to pay for the paint again.

I'm not a violent person and I always control my temper, and would usually let the guy leave after that with not having to pay for it coz its an accident, but that time, i just paid for the paint and there was a stand for bicycles 2 feet away from my car.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

oh hell no. im soo sorry, damn kids. i hope you catch em!
Old 07-21-2006, 07:25 AM
Teching In

I know how you feel. Sorry to hear about your car. I have a 96 Formula and on the 4th of July a bad storm came through my area and a big branch fell on my car. It busted my windshield, shattered my passenger side glass, ripped my passenger side mirror completely off the car, and put couple dents in my quarter panel and a bunch of scratches. And now 3 weeks later I am still fighting with the insurance company. It's just a big hassel dealing with the insurance company and the body shops.
Old 07-21-2006, 07:41 AM
TECH Resident

I would have to choke a b***h. that really sucks dude!
Old 07-21-2006, 07:51 AM
TECH Addict

Damn that sucks
Old 07-21-2006, 08:17 AM
On The Tree

looks like they used a shatter stone, which is made from a spark plug and a piece of fishing line. they will shatter a window with almost no noise. learn this the hard way cause i caught the ***** who did it to mine, he didn't see me in the car when he did it. I damn near had a stroke chasing him down
Old 07-21-2006, 08:18 AM
TECH Addict

Kids dont respect anything anymore.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by faust
looks like they used a shatter stone, which is made from a spark plug and a piece of fishing line. they will shatter a window with almost no noise. learn this the hard way cause i caught the ***** who did it to mine, he didn't see me in the car when he did it. I damn near had a stroke chasing him down

whoa. man i wish i couldve been there, i had high school records in track - sprinter. course now i drink beer and set on my *** all day..
Old 07-21-2006, 08:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn that sucks man, I would kill many people if that happened to me.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

That really sucks man! But like burnzilla said, the punk *** will get his 10 fold...
A few years ago, I had this punk decide that he was gonna bash the widows outta a Firebird I used to have... I was in the garage working on my car at the time

The guy and his four buddys didnt see me get up and go inside to alert my buddies and grab the 'chucks'... When we came piling out the front door I saw this kid jumping up and down on my hatch trying to break it, as I came at him he smacked the glass he was standing on with a liquor bottle and fell through. He rose to attempt to get outta my car just as I cracked him across the skull with the chucks... He jumped out of the hatch area of the car and landed on his hands and knees with the remains of his liquor bottle in hand. It shattered beneath his hand and cut him worse than falling through the hatch did (There was blood everywhere, inside the car, on the car, all over the drive way)
His buddies all split as we came out the door, leaving him behind and at our mercy. The kid got beat around by us a little bit as he was trying to get to his car. I ran along side his car swinging the nun-chucks wildly hitting him through the window and banging the crap outta the car. I ended up breaking my hard maple chucks across the kids forearm.

The police showed up later, and went looking for these kids.. They found the 'getaway' car a few blocks away parked in the street and covered with blood inside and out. The kid was croutched next to a house in the bushes when the police found him. He claimed to have been shot But in reality he was so messed up on pills that he didnt know what had happened to him.

I told the police absolutely everything, to which they informed me I was a 'little excessive' but within my rights. They arrested the kid for criminal mischeif, disturbing the peace, and assualt with a weapon
He got 5yrs probation and an order to pay me for the damages, he violated probation within 6months and was sent to jail for 2 years... He got out just this year and went up to south carolina, where he was found dead from a drug overdose in a cheap motel somewhere.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:41 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Fire67
That really sucks man! But like burnzilla said, the punk *** will get his 10 fold...
A few years ago, I had this punk decide that he was gonna bash the widows outta a Firebird I used to have... I was in the garage working on my car at the time

The guy and his four buddys didnt see me get up and go inside to alert my buddies and grab the 'chucks'... When we came piling out the front door I saw this kid jumping up and down on my hatch trying to break it, as I came at him he smacked the glass he was standing on with a liquor bottle and fell through. He rose to attempt to get outta my car just as I cracked him across the skull with the chucks... He jumped out of the hatch area of the car and landed on his hands and knees with the remains of his liquor bottle in hand. It shattered beneath his hand and cut him worse than falling through the hatch did (There was blood everywhere, inside the car, on the car, all over the drive way)
His buddies all split as we came out the door, leaving him behind and at our mercy. The kid got beat around by us a little bit as he was trying to get to his car. I ran along side his car swinging the nun-chucks wildly hitting him through the window and banging the crap outta the car. I ended up breaking my hard maple chucks across the kids forearm.

The police showed up later, and went looking for these kids.. They found the 'getaway' car a few blocks away parked in the street and covered with blood inside and out. The kid was croutched next to a house in the bushes when the police found him. He claimed to have been shot But in reality he was so messed up on pills that he didnt know what had happened to him.

I told the police absolutely everything, to which they informed me I was a 'little excessive' but within my rights. They arrested the kid for criminal mischeif, disturbing the peace, and assualt with a weapon
He got 5yrs probation and an order to pay me for the damages, he violated probation within 6months and was sent to jail for 2 years... He got out just this year and went up to south carolina, where he was found dead from a drug overdose in a cheap motel somewhere.

Jesus man that is a crazy *** story. I guess he got it in the end. Sounds like his life was messed up before the car incident though.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:56 AM
Banned

people around here are to smart to mess with my car... and if they did mess with it they sure as hell wouldnt wanna be caught.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

damn sorry to hear that... i had the exact same thign happen... some kids took a bat tomy rear window... i tried looking for them but i think for their sakes it was better i didnt find them... i might be in jail now if i did... i got mine fixed for 160...Auto glass for less i thnk its called.. on tradezone blvd. take a right on tradezone.... on th eleft side about 1 minute down the road... hope that info helps a little.... they did a very good job.,.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by imnotplutonium
Jesus man that is a crazy *** story. I guess he got it in the end. Sounds like his life was messed up before the car incident though.
I found out later that he had serious prescription drug problems and was hopelessly adicted to OxyContin and other phamaceuticals... In jail or shortly there after he found heroin, which is what he overdosed on...
I went to school with the kid since elementary... And his girlfriend at the time of the car incident was my buddy's sister. We never talked in school, nor really ever after that, more or less acquaintances. I also found out later that his reason for trashing my car was over some girl I used to see.. I guess he had an interest in her, and she filled his head with stupid *** **** that she was mad at me about.

Its funny how a little disagreement with one person can set off a chain of events like that. And from what the police told me, he was a suspect in a string of robbery's and vandalism before he came after me and my car.
So, to justify all this in my head; its Karma, for all the bad things he'd done in his life both before and after our incident that finally started catching up with him. Just in my opinion they shouldve left him in jail longer, that might have saved his life.
Goes to show the age old addage is true, do onto others as you would have them do onto yourself. If you do things that hurt people or are illegal, they will catch up to you and you will get it 10 fold. Karma's a motherf*cker sometimes!
Old 07-21-2006, 02:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Back in 96 I had a really Nice Red IROC. Only slammed 'ROC in my town. I had just got a bunch of work done from an accedent and the woman and I were with her father. came out and some one had keyed the car. Never did get the color match right after that as the Insurance would only pay for a 'fill'. I got it cleaned up and looking really close but if you looked hard you could always see it.

People who steal and vandelize have no place in my mind. If had had caught either the guy that keyed that car or tried to steal it I might just be getting out of jail for murder

i have calmed some with age and running our own business but If it happened today they would at least be ever so slightly mutalated broken fingers and arms at a minimum

Quick Reply: i hate punk ass kids!my poor baby!!!