LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Just wondering what mods you guys recommend to go 12's

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 04:07 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by onephatZ28
no name shop?? call NX and aks about bottelfed or even STS.
I would love to meet up with you and show you what a n2o z28 will do
So I take it your gonna puss out. OK. Dont call people out if you cant back it up. Maybe someone else with a built motor from your BOTTELfed racing shop would like ot come on here and talk **** about how fast there car is.
Old 02-28-2007, 04:19 PM
Staging Lane

Now you log off.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

When I get my car back will have some fun
Old 02-28-2007, 05:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Forced 346
I never heard of bottelfed racing.
One of the owner's from Bottlefed Racing personally installed a TNT nitrous kit on my Camaro a couple years ago and did a great job. Although they have not built any of my stroker engines, the same owner mentioned installed my first 383 LT1 and will likely install the second one that has just been completed.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Staging Lane

When I get my car back will have some fun
No thanks. I got a high 9 sec car that will be even faster in the next few months. Dont call me out unless your z28 is actualy fast.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:19 PM
11 Second Club

FORCED 346,

It was your friend Camaro> Mustangs who first came on here asking questions about his car and how to modify it. I simply offered some ways that he could achieve his objective, as did others. Why didn’t your supposed friend go to you?…well maybe it’s because you have a God complex and want to be faster than all your friends. There’s a lot of reasons I recommend nitrous to people, it’s not because we’re too poor out here and can’t afford a ProCharger like you, It’s because it works well for drag racing; maybe you’re too obtuse to understand that.

I suggest you look at your own posts before passing literary judgments on mine. If LS1Tech were a spelling contest you wouldn’t have made it past your first post. And to answer your question earlier, you did assume that I had an STS Turbo on my car in this thread. Reference post #49, sentence 3.

I recommended Bottlefed Racing because the owners are personal friends of mine. They have numerous nitrous installs to their credit and always perform competent and quality work. Trying to question their reputation because of a few typo’s I made on an informal internet forum is a pathetic and unethical attempt to discredit an established business, that by your own admission have never heard of before you began posting on this site. I’ll let customers from Bottlefed Racing speak for themselves. As for me, I will gladly race you or anyone else on this forum, not for the purpose of proving who has the faster car, but for the love and camaraderie of racing. I post on here to help others and to share my knowledge and experience about the LT1 engine and racing in general. I do not have all the answers, but neither does anyone. I’m just a fellow performance enthusiast who wishes the best for your friend and for those who enjoy modifying their car as a hobby and sport.

Last edited by onephatZ28; 03-01-2007 at 10:29 AM.
Old 03-01-2007, 08:55 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=Forced 346]No thanks. I got a high 9 sec car QUOTE]

we run the 1/4 mile up here not the 1/8th mile
Old 03-02-2007, 04:32 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=firebird69racer]
No thanks. I got a high 9 sec car QUOTE]

we run the 1/4 mile up here not the 1/8th mile
You callin me out?
Old 03-02-2007, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

wow everyone seems to be calling out forced??? Chill man before you have a heart attack...

The previous owner of this car ran 7.8 in the 1/8 with a 75shot of nos with stock tune on street tires. Check my sig for list of mods...My lloyd elliot heads are the equivalent to his budget 1le head. Eportworks.com I'd go with his le2 package for emmisions, bolt ons, msd ignition, fresh tune up, lt's, catback, madz28 tune or equivalent, 3.73 gears, dr's, and a 75shot. I'd say 11's all day long...Without the nos low 12's.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:43 PM
On The Tree

Nitrous is for guys who cant afford to go fast and you have the money. Get a procharger like what I got,.

I guess you dont have enough money to build a fast car either, as you have to run a procharger (which has the same effect as N2O). I guess all the pro cars dont have enough money either as most of them run N2O also

Dude, stop giving my friend bad advice.

Why is that bad advice? Because its not what you would do? Everyone has different paths they take to make horsepower and that is his so dont put him down for that, as there are others that think your path is the wrong one, but so what, everyone is different

1-I never heard of bottelfed racing.
2-I aready read the thread and your spelling you own shop wrong retard.
3-Some of the fastest cars in the pro series are procharged.
4-You didnt even no nitrous is abreviated as n2o until me and other dudes told you.

1-So what, does that make them a bad shop?
2-If you want to get on someone for their spelling, you need to talk to your buddy that started this thread as he dont know how to talk or spell
3-Some are charged but most are using N2O
4-Because of a typo he is stupid?

Ha Ha. I bet if you call BOTTELfed they can set you up with a nice sts. That turbo sucks bro. Anyone who tries peddle that $hit needs to wake up.
We probaly both agree that sts is junk.
Is this slander? I wonder if Bottlefed or STS knows your talking **** about them? They just might
Its not good talking **** about things you dont know

You callin me out?
now thats funny, why do you think when someone makes a coment to you that their calling you out

This all started because your buddy came on here to ask advice, and you found out and started jumping on people for telling him what they think would work, and you didnt agree with them.
Like I said everyone builds their cars different. If they chose a cheaper way to do it it doesnt mean they dont have the money to do it your way.
In my case I would rather save money where ever I can so I can do more. If that means using N2O instead of forced induction so be it
Not everyone on here has Mom and Dad to buy them everything they want
We have been playing with N2O before most people knew what it was. Its fast, cheap, and easy horsepower, and to me I dont know why people would spend more money per horsepower than they have to, unless its just to show off how much money they can waste. Does that make me jump all over you for going that route? No as I dont care how you build your car, its what you want and so be it. So dont jump on others for the way they build their cars

If your so smart do you know who was one of the first to start using N2O in a motor (with out looking it up on the net first)?
Old 03-04-2007, 10:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

From all this reading I have done in the last 5 pages.

I have concluded that Forced 346 never makes a typo.

and is a Douchebag

And actually what pro cars are you talking about?

Pro Charger this,pro charger that.well lets see some pics of your "Pro Charger"

Oh oh..and since your a grammatical error wizard..why is your name Forced 346? Don't you have a 408? Oh wait..you just had that done withing the 32 posts and 1 month you've been here
Old 03-04-2007, 10:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wait...hold the phone...

Could this be Forced346's blower?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/cardb...spagenameZWDVW
Old 03-04-2007, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Pro52R
wait...hold the phone...

Could this be Forced346's blower?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/cardb...spagenameZWDVW

I want one of them, then I to could run 9's
Old 03-04-2007, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^^ damn thats harsh, good one though
Old 03-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Pro52R
From all this reading I have done in the last 5 pages.

I have concluded that Forced 346 never makes a typo.

and is a Douchebag

And actually what pro cars are you talking about?

Pro Charger this,pro charger that.well lets see some pics of your "Pro Charger"

Oh oh..and since your a grammatical error wizard..why is your name Forced 346? Don't you have a 408? Oh wait..you just had that done withing the 32 posts and 1 month you've been here
You callin me out?
Old 03-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by firebird69racer
I want one of them, then I to could run 9's
A real Procharger costs money. Im guessing by the car in your avatar that a card board supercahrger is all you could afford.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Staging Lane

FORCED 346,

It was your friend Camaro> Mustangs who first came on here asking questions about his car and how to modify it. I simply offered some ways that he could achieve his objective, as did others. Why didn’t your supposed friend go to you?…well maybe it’s because you have a God complex and want to be faster than all your friends. There’s a lot of reasons I recommend nitrous to people, it’s not because we’re too poor out here and can’t afford a ProCharger like you, It’s because it works well for drag racing; maybe you’re too obtuse to understand that.

I suggest you look at your own posts before passing literary judgments on mine. If LS1Tech were a spelling contest you wouldn’t have made it past your first post. And to answer your question earlier, you did assume that I had an STS Turbo on my car in this thread. Reference post #49, sentence 3.

I recommended Bottlefed Racing because the owners are personal friends of mine. They have numerous nitrous installs to their credit and always perform competent and quality work. Trying to question their reputation because of a few typo’s I made on an informal internet forum is a pathetic and unethical attempt to discredit an established business, that by your own admission have never heard of before you began posting on this site. I’ll let customers from Bottlefed Racing speak for themselves. As for me, I will gladly race you or anyone else on this forum, not for the purpose of proving who has the faster car, but for the love and camaraderie of racing. I post on here to help others and to share my knowledge and experience about the LT1 engine and racing in general. I do not have all the answers, but neither does anyone. I’m just a fellow performance enthusiast who wishes the best for your friend and for those who enjoy modifying their car as a hobby and sport.
Did you really write all that? It seems different then the other writing you do. Maybe you had somione else so it for you.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

You callin me out?
Your so ignorant. Just because someone is making fun of you, doesn't mean they are asking to line up cars.
Your a douche.. I guess I'm calling you out
Old 03-05-2007, 06:42 PM
On The Tree

Did you really write all that? It seems different then the other writing you do. Maybe you had somione else so it for you.
"somione else"

maybe you need someone else to wright for you
Old 03-05-2007, 06:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ralls
Your so ignorant. Just because someone is making fun of you, doesn't mean they are asking to line up cars.
Your a douche.. I guess I'm calling you out

I know lets all call him out

Quick Reply: Just wondering what mods you guys recommend to go 12's