Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Anyone else having problems with Six Speed Inc??

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2008, 08:38 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of course some of the money went into their car . Its not cheap to keep a 8 second N/A race car together . Thats not even including the cost of transporting to the track or what it cost to race .
Old 12-06-2008, 09:29 AM
11 Second Club

Received 180 Likes on 139 Posts

I hope you all that are owed money get it back, good luck to you guys. I had that Money Order sent to my Parent's House cause I'm currently out of the Country, and my Mom cashed it yesterday without a problem.

Good luck to you guys, I hope those of you with actual T56's get them back too..that is a loss that some of you all probably need really bad.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow does seem pretty shady and just because there filing for that i still think you should be able to do somthing for the people that they still owe money to.
Old 12-07-2008, 12:18 PM

The fundamental problem with Joe and Amber is that they are pathological. They will lie to you with a straight face and when you catch them in a lie they act like nothing ever happened.

Quite honestly, I'm surprised that nobody has paid them a personal visit to settle the score.

If Joe wasn't still racing his race car then we could all have sympathy for him. But he is. And he will make up any lie he can to keep doing that. And he is robbing people blind in the process. It isn't as if he "fell on hard times". He took YOUR money and YOUR parts and he knew exactly what he was doing.

Perhaps if people lined up at LMR (www.latemodelracecraft.com) where Joe is currently working or if they went to his house (address not posted... yet...) then he might take the fact that he has stolen from people more seriously.

I won't lose any sleep over Joe getting the crap beaten out of him if it were to happen.

Tom
Old 12-07-2008, 01:05 PM
Banned

I'm surprised no one has paid him a visit either . I know if someone beat me out of a T56 and some cash , I would make the 3 hour drive to Houston .
Old 12-07-2008, 04:28 PM
9 Second Club

Oh so he works there now.
I assure you I will be taking a flight to TX to settle the score somewhat if I dont get my money
What a freaken dirt bag !
Let me see that race car running somewhere......It wont run again thats for sure.

I talked to AMber again, your are exactly right...LIARS . She cant keep a story straight to save her life.

I asked if they will be selling the race car ...got no answer but she doesnt care who on here is mad , she lost her business and her house.
Are Joe and Amber a couple? Who in the business did the wrong, her or him or both ?
Old 12-07-2008, 04:30 PM
9 Second Club

I had thoughts of making a detailed post here for a sticky on who and how much money they owe people.
What are your thoughts?
We could keep it simple.
Name
last contact
how much they owe you.
Old 12-07-2008, 06:13 PM

Depending if I get my tranny sometime in the next week I will be out nothing. I still would be curious if they took my money and invested it in my transmission with the correct parts that I requested.

If I don't get my tranny well then I'm out $1500, and $2680 for the work they are suppose to do. If I don't get anything, I will file a lawsuit because I can get them on something they screwed up on and it is a legal issue. So Joe and Amber if you're reading this I better get my transmission the way I requested. I might even make a special trip down myself.

Old 12-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Banned

Yikes ......
Old 12-07-2008, 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by datsbad
Oh so he works there now.
I assure you I will be taking a flight to TX to settle the score somewhat if I dont get my money
What a freaken dirt bag !
Let me see that race car running somewhere......It wont run again thats for sure.

I talked to AMber again, your are exactly right...LIARS . She cant keep a story straight to save her life.

I asked if they will be selling the race car ...got no answer but she doesnt care who on here is mad , she lost her business and her house.
Are Joe and Amber a couple? Who in the business did the wrong, her or him or both ?
PM me for home address info if you need it. Perhaps we should all make a weekend out of it. I'll fly in from NY.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by trichardson
PM me for home address info if you need it. Perhaps we should all make a weekend out of it. I'll fly in from NY.
Count me in i'm off Wed - Sat and I have sick days to burn
Old 12-07-2008, 09:48 PM
TECH Regular

Its unfortunate to hear about this. Sixspeeds inc treated me well and they help me rebuild my tranny. Good customer service/prices. I guess things got out of hand..... hopfully everything works out for everybody!

Last edited by SSTYCOON; 12-07-2008 at 09:58 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by SSTYCOON
Its unfortunate to hear about this. Sixspeeds inc treated me well and they help me rebuild my tranny. Good customer service/prices. I guess things got out of hand..... hopfully everything works out for everybody!
Our of curiosity, at what point does have an unexpected ***** in one's anus get considered "out of hand"? If they didn't know they were robbing peter to pay paul that would be one thing. But screwing everyone and then going out racing on the car they built with my money? That just isn't right.

Allah will get them eventually. Someone on this forum will hopefully make it "right" before Allah does.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:24 PM
9 Second Club

Guys , should we make another post on exactly who they owe what ?
We could just include the persons name, how they paid and how much they are owed. Keep it short and sweet, leave this post for the BSing.

I think if they owe more than 50k this could be taken to a Federal level. I will start the post if you guys think it will help.
Old 12-07-2008, 10:31 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by trichardson
Our of curiosity, at what point does have an unexpected ***** in one's anus get considered "out of hand"? If they didn't know they were robbing peter to pay paul that would be one thing. But screwing everyone and then going out racing on the car they built with my money? That just isn't right.

Allah will get them eventually. Someone on this forum will hopefully make it "right" before Allah does.
Hey hear ya. all of us put lots of trust in these sponsors/shops and then something like this happens. Imagine if TSP started screwing customers over...you can't... I prolly won't deal with those people again.. and its gonna take a long time to get our trust back(if ever) with them, if they want it.
P.S I admit buying race gas with customers money is "out of hand"
Old 12-07-2008, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 180 Likes on 139 Posts

Good luck guys. I'm lurking in this one, I'm interested to see how this one works out for everyone.

I think you all should make a thread like that, just to tally it all up..
Old 12-07-2008, 11:12 PM
9 Second Club

Just made the post , here it is
https://ls1tech.com/forums/manual-tr...l#post10619862
Old 12-08-2008, 08:22 AM
Banned

I would definately put the word out on other sites as well to help keep others in the unknown catagory from getting boned as well .
Old 12-08-2008, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SSTYCOON
Dude they are forming a mob and you are talking about how six speeds inc have great customer service? Have you been reading all these guys stories?

You got brass ones man.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

OMG..... This thread will be going FOREVER.....

Quick Reply: Anyone else having problems with Six Speed Inc??