Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Monster Clutch Co.'s New 11" Race Clutches!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 10:44 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Monster Clutch Co.'s New 11" Race Clutches!

We've got well over 200 of these out in testing and have had zero issues! Here is some info on these new setups, we'll be getting these on our site soon, in the meantime if you want to order one of these setups just call your local dealer/distributor or us directly and we'll get you taken care of!

Monster Clutch Co. 11" Ceramic Race Unit - 850hp/tq -

We call them the "uncivilized Monsters", they are the best 11" units you can get for the LSx market! How does a holding capacity of 850ftlbs of torque sound?

You take a little over 3500 lbs of plate load, mix it with our cerametallic friction material, and you come up with a clutch that can take a tremendous amount of abuse and still have some street manners! Our 11" series is our affordable performance clutch that will hold the power and abuse and won't break the bank. Keep in mind that there are some trade offs for saving money, these things aren't called uncivilized for nothing. This unit will chatter, the pedal effort on stock hydraulics is 12-15% stiffer than stock, and like our other clutches you will find the weak links in the drivetrain! Don't let the warnings fool you though as we've got numerous units on the street being daily driven without issue, if you don't mind a stiff pedal and some chatter then look no further!

Monster Clutch Co. 11" Iron Race Unit - 950hp/tq -

We call them the "uncivilized Monsters", they are the best 11" units you can get for the LSx market! This is the big brother of the Ceramic 11"! How does a holding capacity of 950ftlbs of torque sound?

You take a little over 3500 lbs of plate load, mix it with our sintered iron friction material, and you come up with a clutch that can take a tremendous amount of abuse and still have some street manners! Our 11" series is our affordable performance clutch that will hold the power and abuse and won't break the bank. Keep in mind that there are some trade offs for saving money, these things aren't called uncivilized for nothing. This unit will chatter, the pedal effort on stock hydraulics is 12-15% stiffer than stock, and like our other clutches you will find the weak links in the drivetrain! Don't let the warnings fool you though as we've got numerous units on the street being daily driven without issue, if you don't mind a stiff pedal and some chatter then look no further!

We are running these units for a limited time at a crazy cheap price, Ceramic pricing starts at $629.99 and Iron starts at $679.99.

Give us a call and we'll go over any questions you may have!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

DAMN!!! I need some more power, so I can try one of these bad boys. BTW, love the stg 3 so far. Takes a good beating at the track.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

wonder how the pedal feel on every day driving hehe
Old 07-13-2010, 08:00 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any word on the double disk clutches?
Old 07-14-2010, 11:28 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Justins00ss
DAMN!!! I need some more power, so I can try one of these bad boys. BTW, love the stg 3 so far. Takes a good beating at the track.
Thanks for the kind words!

Originally Posted by killagt
wonder how the pedal feel on every day driving hehe
A lot of guys don't have complaints, it's just a touch stiffer than our 12" units and has a bit more plate load. That and they are about 5 lbs lighter as well.

Originally Posted by xXxSilveradoxXx
Any word on the double disk clutches?
I've got the latest prototype from the machine shop today that is setting right next to me. I'll get the ring gear pressed on and install it into a test car tonight... if the corrections were done by the machinist properly we'll be releasing these in two weeks.
Old 07-14-2010, 11:54 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SNLPerformance
I've got the latest prototype from the machine shop today that is setting right next to me. I'll get the ring gear pressed on and install it into a test car tonight... if the corrections were done by the machinist properly we'll be releasing these in two weeks.
Atta boy! Pics or it didn't happen!
Old 07-15-2010, 02:42 PM
FormerVendor

Pics allow people to copy things. I'll post pics when we release the product.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet
Old 07-16-2010, 06:15 PM
FormerVendor

Just an FYI, this is definetly our final prototype!

We already know it will hold and take abuse, we finally got all the small "little" things that people usually bitch about taken care of (I.E. floater plate rattle, misc. noises, engagement, etc.)!

I just got back from driving a car we put our Ceramic 12" twin disc in and all I can say is HOLY SH*T!!!!! This thing will be rated at 1250hp/tq and me and six other guys here at the shop could NOT get this thing to chatter! It's as smooth as a stock clutch, you can take off at 800 rpms if you wanted to, and it will hold HUGE amounts of power!

We're excited to say the least! 19 months and way too much money to even think about and we finally nailed it!!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 08:36 PM
TECH Junkie

wish this was out when i bought my level 6, i cant stand how light the clutch pedal is
Old 07-17-2010, 02:10 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SNLPerformance
Just an FYI, this is definetly our final prototype!

We already know it will hold and take abuse, we finally got all the small "little" things that people usually bitch about taken care of (I.E. floater plate rattle, misc. noises, engagement, etc.)!

I just got back from driving a car we put our Ceramic 12" twin disc in and all I can say is HOLY SH*T!!!!! This thing will be rated at 1250hp/tq and me and six other guys here at the shop could NOT get this thing to chatter! It's as smooth as a stock clutch, you can take off at 800 rpms if you wanted to, and it will hold HUGE amounts of power!

We're excited to say the least! 19 months and way too much money to even think about and we finally nailed it!!!!
Sounds legit! Have you got any idea on the pricing for the double disc yet? I'm really interested in one!

Quick Reply: Monster Clutch Co.'s New 11" Race Clutches!