0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Customer Satisfaction

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 09:38 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Customer Satisfaction

Well it was brought to my attention that some people have had a hard time getting in touch with us. We are adding an additional phone line which should help in making sure we answer the phones. When we are on them they go straight to voicemail.

Our poll is:

If you have purchased parts or transmission rebuilds from us, are you happy with the customer service we provided?

We would like everyones feedback both good and bad and what you suggest we work on. Our goal is #1 customer service and quality and if the quality is there but the customer service is not, we would like to know.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what we can do to better our business.

We thought asking customers directly would be the best help we can get!

Thanks,
Amber
Old 07-20-2006, 09:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know you guys are hard to get a hold of but that just means you are busy. I know you are doing all you can, hell one day you answered when I called and you were getting you hair cut or some crazy **** like that. Knowing that you are trying your best to take care of your customer is all that matters. I am a little more patient than most. A problem with hiring someone else to answer the calls and or run interference is aggrivating at times if they don't have a clue what is going on and can't answer a question about your order. I'd assume to get a busy signal and try again later. But that is just me.
Any of us that have ever had their own business know it is a must to keep the overhead down as long as possible. Good luck and keep it up! Now if those damn Ausies would get my exoskel here!
Old 07-20-2006, 09:45 AM
FormerVendor

Thanks guys this is just what I need to know. We are adding a line and adding a guy for the back of the shop to help joe. I can keep up with the phone myself just need someone to help joe now.

Thanks,
Amber
Old 07-20-2006, 11:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Thumbs up

I was more than happy with the service I got from you guys.

First, Joe helped me go through some problems I was having with the tranny via email. This was before I called to try to order parts or offered to bring them my business. This was me being desperate for help and asking for advice. He responded the same day and tried to help without trying to sell me any parts.

Then, when I still couldnt iron out the problem Amber sat on the phone with me, trying to help me figure out what the problem was with my car. She gave me tons of suggestions and ideas to get it fixed without having to buy anything from them.

She also stayed in touch with me, trying to find an input shaft for my transmission. She told me if she could find one, she would sell me a used one. When she couldn't locate one, she gave me a hell of a deal on a new one.

She even met me at the shop and opened it up even though they were closed, and had just driven from Florida from a race.

I thought the service was awesome, and you'll be hearing from me in the very near future for a complete rebuild.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:41 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So far, I've been very impressed...it isn't every day (especially anymore) that you find someone to give you a friendly call just to give you an update on the status of your order. Granted, it is a lot of money to be spending, but still...I've dealt with shops before that were almost completely socially inept. It was all I could do to get them to tell me my car was done.

The big reasons I went with you guys is:

1. Good prices
2. Sponsor of this board
3. Everyone has good stuff to say about you

And not necessarily in that order...
Old 07-20-2006, 10:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i got a hell of a deal on my steel fork after shreading my stock one. customer service on yalls end is great thus far.

I dont know how yall put up with D&D tho
Old 07-21-2006, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Amber actually picked my tranny up from the shop i was having my car worked on while i was in san marcos, and delivered it back to them for no extra cost!!!!

They were always in communication with me, i couldnt ask for anything more!!

Amber & Joe
Old 07-22-2006, 08:08 PM
TECH Regular

I had a hard time getting through at first to you guys, called 3 different days and always got voicemail. Finally got through on email and gave you guys the wrong number ( ). Wrote a dumb thread on here and finally got it resolved, after that everything was GREAT. You guys had really nice people (well, everyone I talked to). After we got our numbers right I got lots of calls letting me know what was going on, above and beyond the call of duty. Order->Shipping was also amazingly fast, and then fedex only took 2 days to get it here which might be due to the distance between Houston TX and Baton Rouge LA I don't know

I think you should probably get another person to take calls (which it looks like you are doing already) but I understand how hard it is to keep knowledgeable people doing that, other than that I am really happy with the service I got and the price too.

I'm installing my LS7 clutch tomorrow
Old 07-22-2006, 08:44 PM
11 Second Club

every thing worked out great for me
Old 07-23-2006, 02:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

It's been a year since my re-build all parts still taking abuse, very helpful staff answered all my questions and all parts arrived on promised date. i wish everyone did business like you guys keep up the good work by the happy be-lated b-day joe
Old 07-23-2006, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I didnt buy from you guys, because i didnt have time to wait for a rebuild, but you were MORE than helpful when i called a few times looking for trans options. You answered all my questions, and it was a good experience. I didnt have a problem getting through to you guys either.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:33 PM
TECH Regular

i am very happy with your customer service...

a little hard to get on the phone but yall alwys called me back...

i talked to amber on the phone twice before you rebuilt mine and she seemed very knowledgable. great people to deal with, good prices, great turn around, great work...
Old 07-26-2006, 01:10 PM
12 Second Club

Amber and Joe have both gone out of there way to help me with questions on my 95Z. We talked back and forth with different things that could have caused the problem, and it ended up being a warped flywheel. Never would have thought it because it had been resurfaced (they just didnt do it right).

I will be giving Joe and Amber a call in the next few weeks for a new trans. My is about go again, and I cant trust anyone else to do the job right.

Amber, you and joe do a great job and I look forward to dealing with you two in the future.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
TECH Regular

Ok well this is kinda neat, I got my LS7 clutch setup I bought from T56R installed last weekend, and today I see a silver dualie with a 4 wheeler in back towing a copper colored Z28 on slicks

Had T56 labelled all over the car and on the back window of the truck, so I'm assuming it was the T56 car? If anyone was in that truck and reads this, I was the little red TA who cruised with you between Lafayette->Lake Charles on I-10 in Louisiana
Old 07-31-2006, 08:09 PM
FormerVendor

Yes that was us. We went to Joliet to the NMCA race. We saw you. You should have blown the horn Took about 18hours to get home and boy we are going to be glad to get some sleep!

Thanks,
Amber
Old 07-31-2006, 08:36 PM
12 Second Club

WOW. I've never done business with you, but I think it's excellent your asking for responses!!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 01:34 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am MORE than happy with Amber and Joe. I had a complete rebuild done back in April. Awesome job, then in June my trans started to pop out of 4th.. spoke with amber on what it could have been, the center force clutch i was using was the cause. But Amber insisted I send back the trans just to be safe, pull it apart and check to make sure nothing was damaged, even though i didnt want to because I know they are busy and its not fair to them to look at it at NO COST

and they did this at NO COST... this goes to show you they not only stand by their work, but will go beyond what they need to do to ensure satisfaction. Trans checked out OK.. got it back 1 day earlier then schedueled..

Any time I need ANY trans work.. T56rebuilds gets my business.. hands down.