Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

any one around the lima ohio area

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 12:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any one around the lima ohio area

i currently live in the suburbs of chicago and am moving to lima ohio to go to university of northwestern ohio come december. i dont know any one out there and just curious if anyone out there goes on this site. it would be nice to know a couple people out there so im not bored everynightl. thanks
Old 10-28-2008, 09:48 PM
Teching In

yo I just got on tech to see if anyone went to unoh.... I've been here for two sessions now

are you moving into the dorms?
Old 10-29-2008, 01:14 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pellafbody
yo I just got on tech to see if anyone went to unoh.... I've been here for two sessions now

are you moving into the dorms?
Unoh. Gotta love that place. I did 4 sessions there before I got a transfer in my job and Huge pay raise.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:24 AM
Staging Lane

Don't worry man you will find plenty of people to hangout with there. I went there in 2003 and grad in 2006. Its a good school I ended up with a pretty cool job doing reasearch and developement type work at cummins diesel. Mr. McPherson teaches some high performance classes he is the guy to talk to up there..Oh yweah watch out for those lima girls to you may get something ajax and a wire brush won't take off haha just playing its a good time up there.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 72 Z-28
Don't worry man you will find plenty of people to hangout with there. I went there in 2003 and grad in 2006. Its a good school I ended up with a pretty cool job doing reasearch and developement type work at cummins diesel. Mr. McPherson teaches some high performance classes he is the guy to talk to up there..Oh yweah watch out for those lima girls to you may get something ajax and a wire brush won't take off haha just playing its a good time up there.

****, don't drink the water, you will get pregnant too.
Old 10-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah most of the time i was there we lived by the motto "save water drink beer" lol
Old 10-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Teching In

Mr Mcpherson is the ****! he was my first class

lol yea here at unoh its pretty much school policy to drink, smoke, smoke.... well you know, and drive too fast
Old 10-30-2008, 11:38 PM
Teching In

haha alright happy to see some people are out there, no i got an apartment out there its called richlieu there pretty close to the school. how is the street racing seen out there? i should have my car done for the spring time so i was wondering how it is out there. where im from now its pretty big and gives something to do on the weekends.
Old 10-31-2008, 12:11 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by griffr22
haha alright happy to see some people are out there, no i got an apartment out there its called richlieu there pretty close to the school. how is the street racing seen out there? i should have my car done for the spring time so i was wondering how it is out there. where im from now its pretty big and gives something to do on the weekends.
It usually happens out on a dark country road far away from town.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:47 AM
Teching In

sounds good well thanks for the info

Quick Reply: any one around the lima ohio area