Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

ATT: the dark blue firebird w/loudmouth in streamwood

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 04:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATT: the dark blue firebird w/loudmouth in streamwood

listen you little ****** if you stop infront of my house and holeshot that pos one more time I will have the ****** cops knocking on your door,if you want to play that bullshit with you buddies go ahead I don't know you or care to know you at this point my little girl if still crying and will not stop if you want to **** with some one make sure they don't have a newborn in the house *******.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:55 PM
11 Second Club

wow time for a spike strip and a old fashion *** woopin
Old 04-26-2009, 06:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, to the person who is doing this: don't be a dick and respect the man's home. Time for you to grow up.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

i know what you mean. my son (15 months) cries at loud noises too...

That is jsut plain rude and arrogant on that guys part
Old 04-27-2009, 10:23 AM
12 Second Club

god damn loudmouths!!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

All im hearing is adults crying... waaaa cars are to loud... I own the street in front of my house and dont want anyone to use it waaaa... Does everyone need to come in and ask permission?

Last edited by Tricked-Out-Toy; 04-27-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Tricked-Out-Toy
All im hearing is adults crying... waaaa cars are to loud... I own the street in front of my house and dont want anyone to use it waaaa... Does everyone need to some in and ask permission?
You must be a punk *** little 17 year old KID when you get older you will understand, one day
Old 04-27-2009, 11:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

All im hearing is adults crying... waaaa cars are to loud... I own the street in front of my house and dont want anyone to use it waaaa... Does everyone need to some in and ask permission?
Its the law... He was breaking it, he has a right to complain. Not to mention you don't mess with kids or old folks.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

breaking the law lol ok then im sure the OP doesnt speed or roll through stop signs or change lanes without a blinker and when he does he turns himself in to the police since hes such an avid law abider... give me a break... how the hell does a guy doing "holeshots" know the guy has a sleeping baby? get some insulation in your house man quite bitching about what happens on public property....

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
You must be a punk *** little 17 year old KID when you get older you will understand, one day
Im 28
Old 04-27-2009, 12:18 PM
Launching!

:

Bored at work
Old 04-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Teching In

thanks for support guys I just needed to vent it's been a hell of a ride the past few weeks hell nine months for that fact(you guys with kids know what i mean) I was hoping the kid was on here but I guess not.You know I could stand him bliping the throttle when he saw me standing outside with my friend on friday he was on the opposite side of the road(I live on a major 4 lane road) it wasn't that obnoxious it's just cooler than honking the horn(hey we all have been there done that) but coming to a dead stop and trying to put it on the converter(he failed miserably) and trying to do a holeshot(failing again damn 2.73 gears) just to what call me out come on man,as for how could he of known I have a kid now ug my inlaws rented one of those stupid blowup storks and put it in my yard for three days and for the record I'm 29
Old 04-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Teching In

That's the problem with living on a main road. You get all the tools trying to call you out with everything you can imagine. Unfortunately, I doubt it's the last you'll see of that idiot.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I had some little ***** stopping in front of my house all the time with his 93 polo green poss lt1 that barley can turn the tires over doing or trying to do hole shots in front of my house. A few extra long sheet metal screws and nails will do the trick if he pulls that **** this summer
Old 04-27-2009, 08:25 PM
TECH Junkie

Im 28
With a mentality of a 17 year-old.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 02TransAm/Batmobile
With a mentality of a 17 year-old.
Why? Because I might be out cruising and come to a stop on an empty road and accelerate quickly? why do you own an Fbody? maybe you need to get yourself a Prius?
Old 04-27-2009, 09:45 PM
12 Second Club

Why? Because I might be out cruising and come to a stop on an empty road and accelerate quickly? why do you own an Fbody? maybe you need to get yourself a Prius?
People like you are the reason I get pulled over every f*cking time I try to go somewhere in my car. Oh there goes a camaro, he must drive like a ********. Im just going to give him a ticket before he does something stupid... Its not an empty road. Its obviously a residential area. There is this little jagoff that lives down the road from me who keeps crusing a cool 80 mph past my house. (In Town "25 mph speed zone") He was warned the next time it happens there will be bricks through his windows... There are little kids in the area and god forbid one of them gets hit. And BTW IM 23! Act your age not your IQ!
Old 04-27-2009, 10:04 PM
Motorboater

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tricked-out-toy you are coming across as an idiot. Please stop. No its not legal to do holeshots on public streets, there's a number of moving violations an officer can write you for doing it. Doing it in front of people's houses trying to get attention is just plain stupid, and its pretty stupid to defend that kind of behavior as you are.

I'm 29, with two kids..one of which is 14 months old and you can better believe I'd be looking to have a word with anyone doing holeshots in front of my house.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Nobody said doing 80 mph in a 25 is fine, dont put words in my mouth. You guys are all hot an bothered about some dude who stopped, didnt do a burn out or smoke out the area and tried to launch his car... are you kidding me!? seriously? nobody has jumped a stop light? nobody has tested there new set of drag radials or there latest engine mod? are you sure you guys dont drive Prius's?

Also note that the OP didnt mention once that he was concerned about reckless driving. it was the loud exhaust that pissed him off. Stay on topic and leave your stupid " I get pulled over all the time because of you" comments to yourself. maybe you get pulled over because you drive like a dick? I dont have any trouble what so ever with LE.

OH and keep your kids out of the ROAD!
Old 04-28-2009, 09:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Dude, we aren't talking about random acts of "holeshots". By the way the OP is describing the situation, a douche with his buddies are continually being arrogant in front of this guy's house. Of course you or I wouldn't get bothered by occasional loud noises from different people, but we would get mad at continous acts of ignorance from a single person.

If you can't grasp this concept, sell your car and buy a Civic. You'll fit in better with the crowd.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:45 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Nobody said doing 80 mph in a 25 is fine, dont put words in my mouth. You guys are all hot an bothered about some dude who stopped, didnt do a burn out or smoke out the area and tried to launch his car... are you kidding me!? seriously? nobody has jumped a stop light? nobody has tested there new set of drag radials or there latest engine mod? are you sure you guys dont drive Prius's?

Also note that the OP didnt mention once that he was concerned about reckless driving. it was the loud exhaust that pissed him off. Stay on topic and leave your stupid " I get pulled over all the time because of you" comments to yourself. maybe you get pulled over because you drive like a dick? I dont have any trouble what so ever with LE.

OH and keep your kids out of the ROAD!
Typical 3rd gen owning stupid white trash from Nashville. Way to uphold the stereotype dipshit.

Quick Reply: ATT: the dark blue firebird w/loudmouth in streamwood