Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

south side indy story time

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 02:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default south side indy story time

I live in whiteland out in the country a little bit and Saturday night me and some friends were hanging out and got talking about racing and there's a real popular kid at my school with a $15000 mustang gt m5 and thinks its the fastest car around so I asked hime he wanted to race for $25 yeah im broke but anyway he said he would take my money,I got about 5 lengths on time the first race and he wanted to run them again I got him by about 6 7 lengths the second race made my $50 after that we went to the whiteland truck stop and a friend wanted to do a interstate run and as we were getting off the greenwood exit I saw some riced civics then some real nice evos 305zs there was around at least 50 cars so I followed them over to the industrial park on Gram road and was wondering if anybody else on the forum has raced there heres a pic sorry for the shitty quality anyways we had a great time I ran a pulied gtp and civic and made some more cash it was about 2 hours before a cop showed even with about 60-80 people

Old 06-20-2010, 10:33 PM
On The Tree

cool find man.. im down in trafalgar, even farther out in the country. lol.. but ill have to look for that sometime to run some rice.. haha
Old 06-21-2010, 12:50 AM
10 Second Club

I hear there's a real fast black LS1 car from Whiteland.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:12 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by EJVYFZ
cool find man.. im down in trafalgar, even farther out in the country. lol.. but ill have to look for that sometime to run some rice.. haha
cool man my friend that was with me lives in trafalgar hes the reason I topped my car out on 65 between whitland and greenwood then I was waiting at the stoplight on main and was like YES ricers then there was like 50 of them you dont see that out were I live anyway I live like 3 miles away from were the were all racing its a great spot 4 lanes wide no traffic fresh pavment heres a pic of the spot you start at the south near allen road and run to the north

Old 06-21-2010, 02:37 PM
10 Second Club

Sounds like you had a blast... I know the spot.
Been there, done that, got the ticket to prove it. lol
Oh and a video. hahaha

Cop watched us for 15 minutes before he pulled us over. out of the 4 of us there, 3 got tickets and 1 got away!

On the right, way down in the distance, the cop turned on his lights as we let off of it.
(If you look hard enough, just by the road you'll see the lights come on.)

View Video on FQuick
Old 06-21-2010, 02:47 PM
11 Second Club

Damn that white car will GTFD
lol
Old 06-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Sounds like you had a blast... I know the spot.
Been there, done that, got the ticket to prove it. lol
Oh and a video. hahaha

Cop watched us for 15 minutes before he pulled us over. out of the 4 of us there, 3 got tickets and 1 got away!

On the right, way down in the distance, the cop turned on his lights as we let off of it.
(If you look hard enough, just by the road you'll see the lights come on.)

View Video on FQuick
I acually live 3 miles from there I have had tickets from there to thats why I never ran people there before I really even watch my speed through there because its easy for them to hide and most greenwood cops are DICKS,but yeah i lived the same area my whole life and still remember when it was all fields through there with cows and one old white house man things have changed
Old 06-21-2010, 05:02 PM
On The Tree

well i tell you what, you wanna talk about alot of crazy cops, come to trafalgar and bargersville. the cops here will pull you over for like 5 over, and they always fly up on your *** at night and ride your bumper to get you to speed up and then they pull you over. its happened to me twice on 135. Also had never gotten a window tint citation till i moved out here. now i have 2. lol. and they have never even used one of those window tintometer things either. they just say they are too dark. idk, i guess they pretty much run the town, and they do keep it safe, but sometimes its rediculous
Old 06-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Captain InsaneO
Huh, I thought Jeff lived in martinsville?
Old 06-21-2010, 05:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris C.
Huh, I thought Jeff lived in martinsville?

He does.. which is why there's also a very fast black LS1 car there too! lol
Old 06-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by EJVYFZ
well i tell you what, you wanna talk about alot of crazy cops, come to trafalgar and bargersville. the cops here will pull you over for like 5 over, and they always fly up on your *** at night and ride your bumper to get you to speed up and then they pull you over. its happened to me twice on 135. Also had never gotten a window tint citation till i moved out here. now i have 2. lol. and they have never even used one of those window tintometer things either. they just say they are too dark. idk, i guess they pretty much run the town, and they do keep it safe, but sometimes its rediculous
a friend and I manged to get away from a trafalgar cop one night on 252 near the water tower but we wont get into details lol
Old 06-21-2010, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Lol I know exactly where you are talking about. I live right behind Indian creek hs, which Is right at where 135 and 252 come together
Old 06-22-2010, 11:24 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by subliminal
I acually live 3 miles from there I have had tickets from there to thats why I never ran people there before I really even watch my speed through there because its easy for them to hide and most greenwood cops are DICKS,but yeah i lived the same area my whole life and still remember when it was all fields through there with cows and one old white house man things have changed
Yeah I feel you there man. Where I was raised up, it was all fields too, and then 1 day....BAM! There's condo's and houses.

And yeah after that night, I WILL NOT race there anymore.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by chris c.
huh, i thought jeff lived in martinsville?
l o l
Old 06-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
Yeah I feel you there man. Where I was raised up, it was all fields too, and then 1 day....BAM! There's condo's and houses.

And yeah after that night, I WILL NOT race there anymore.
I know I absolutely cant stand it around hear anymore but dont wont to move I like are little 3 acres and 60by40 barn and two car garage too much seems like wee have quit a bit in common I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago we really anyway how the hell did one cop manage to get three of you pulled over if it was me and my friends it would have been Benny Hill mixed with dukes of hazard haha
Old 06-23-2010, 11:34 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Captain InsaneO
Hey Benny my car is Red! But Hell I live in Louisville. lmao!
Old 06-23-2010, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by subliminal
I know I absolutely cant stand it around hear anymore but dont wont to move I like are little 3 acres and 60by40 barn and two car garage too much seems like wee have quit a bit in common I lost my dad to cancer a few years ago we really anyway how the hell did one cop manage to get three of you pulled over if it was me and my friends it would have been Benny Hill mixed with dukes of hazard haha
Sad to hear that about your dad bro! It's HARD to deal with at times. Like last Sunday (Fathers Day) I broke down over him!
As for the cop, He pulled out and everyone else scattered, But I just followed my buddy into a lot b/c I knew he had a CDL's and he didn't want to run in the first place. But I had a hand in talking him into it, so I felt like I was partially responsible and decided to just take the heat with him. Otherwise I would've just ran. Hell I had the fastest car there. lol
But I stick with my friends, I don't run or betray them...
So thats how he got me and him. The other guys seperated, 1 went into the country and got away and the other went onto the interstate and got pulled over by the cops' back-up! They drug him back to where we were and gave him a ticket too.