Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

St.Charles and surrounding areas! Meet up as soon as weather breaks!?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2013, 09:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St.Charles and surrounding areas! Meet up as soon as weather breaks!?

Looking to get a group of guys together to meet up and cruise this spring, summer, and fall. Maybe go to a couple of midnight madness'es, go to the lot, maybe even make the haul to the Ls Fest in Bowling Green this year. Let's see if we have any interest!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Teching In

Missouri just in case you couldn't tell haha.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:12 AM
On The Tree

Sounds like a good time. I'm from soco/arnold but never turn down a drive to tilted kilt!
Old 02-26-2013, 06:09 PM
Teching In

Anybody else in the area? I know you're out there haha
Old 02-27-2013, 08:25 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm from Lake St.Louis, but I'm in school in rolla. I'm game for going to meet ups and what not, just give an advanced heads up.
Old 02-27-2013, 09:27 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Tipnitty
I'm from Lake St.Louis, but I'm in school in rolla. I'm game for going to meet ups and what not, just give an advanced heads up.
Sounds good. Hopefully we can shoot for mid to late March and get a big group together!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:02 AM
Staging Lane

I'm down for going to some meets and on some drives. I'm from Dardenne Prairie, but go to Mizzou, so let me know
Old 02-27-2013, 11:10 AM
10 Second Club

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

March 16 is a test and tune at gateway I should be there. Otherwise I will have some fun
Old 02-27-2013, 11:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

March is a pretty bad month for me. I'm heading south for spring break the last week of march. And since you guys are from the mid west, I don't need to tell you how big of party happens during st.pats week. So april and may I'll be much more available.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZouMechE
I'm down for going to some meets and on some drives. I'm from Dardenne Prairie, but go to Mizzou, so let me know
Sounds good hopefully I can get somethin together soon once the weather gets better. Hows much snow in total up there? Ill add you so we can all keep in contact.

Originally Posted by Zmg00camaross
March 16 is a test and tune at gateway I should be there. Otherwise I will have some fun
That sounds great maybe we can all meet up then. Ill add you so we can all keep in contact.

March is a pretty bad month for me. I'm heading south for spring break the last week of march. And since you guys are from the mid west, I don't need to tell you how big of party happens during st.pats week. So april and may I'll be much more available.
Sounds good ill add all of you so we can keep in contact.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:22 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=stlz/28;17186740]Sounds good hopefully I can get somethin together soon once the weather gets better. Hows much snow in total up there? Ill add you so we can all keep in contact.

Alright. Yeah we got about a foot on thursday, and then got hammered with another 10 inches or so monday night. Got three days off classes in total, so can't complain
Old 02-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=ZouMechE;17186891]
Originally Posted by stlz/28
Sounds good hopefully I can get somethin together soon once the weather gets better. Hows much snow in total up there? Ill add you so we can all keep in contact.

Alright. Yeah we got about a foot on thursday, and then got hammered with another 10 inches or so monday night. Got three days off classes in total, so can't complain
Right on. Got any pics of your car?
Old 02-27-2013, 11:27 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=stlz/28;17186933]
Originally Posted by ZouMechE

Right on. Got any pics of your car?
I've been meaning to take some, but I just got her about 6 wks ago. I'll get some up this weekend
Old 02-28-2013, 06:48 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=ZouMechE;17187611]
Originally Posted by stlz/28

I've been meaning to take some, but I just got her about 6 wks ago. I'll get some up this weekend
Cool sounds good. If you know anyone else who has a camaro, trans am, gto, ctsv, or vette bring em with ya when we meet up. I'm also thinking about getting a group of guys to go up for Holley ls fest in September.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have a buddy with a TA that will join but he works nights on weekends so be sure to let me know so I can give him a heads up as well.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Teching In

I have a buddy with a TA that will join but he works nights on weekends so be sure to let me know so I can give him a heads up as well.
Ok cool. Were startin to get a nice little size group together. Hopefully we can get some more. I can't wait for spring
Old 02-28-2013, 07:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Not sure how many of you are on stlsr, but I know a lot of them go on the river road in Alton. We could always look into that. It head to the east side and all park in front of Larry Flynt's lol
Old 02-28-2013, 08:07 PM
Teching In

Not sure how many of you are on stlsr, but I know a lot of them go on the river road in Alton. We could always look into that. It head to the east side and all park in front of Larry Flynt's lol
HAHAHA get a group shot in front! That's classic. Yeah the river road is fun to cruise and maybe see who has the fastest car out of the group lol. HAve any mods done? I have Heads cam headers underdrive pulleys fast tb and intake bigger injectors etc...
Old 02-28-2013, 08:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just bought mine a few weeks ago. It has short tube headers and exhaust. Not sure of the make on either. Need to get under the car and find out lol. But I would love to stop by flynt's lol. Between my and my friend with his MBM T/A we probably have 20+ free passes and could get all of us in, while our cars get broken into. Hahaha

Right now I'm looking for small things that bug me like an ash tray and plate cover. Really only want an slp lid and pro 5.0 until I graduate in December. But I'm always looking for parts lol.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Teching In

I just bought mine a few weeks ago. It has short tube headers and exhaust. Not sure of the make on either. Need to get under the car and find out lol. But I would love to stop by flynt's lol. Between my and my friend with his MBM T/A we probably have 20+ free passes and could get all of us in, while our cars get broken into. Hahaha

Right now I'm looking for small things that bug me like an ash tray and plate cover. Really only want an slp lid and pro 5.0 until I graduate in December. But I'm always looking for parts lol.
Haha im not into strip clubs. Im gonna see if I can setup a cruise. Lol but if you and some guys wana go, go for it! Parts wise i think the only performance part i have not in use is either a granatelli maf and an slp maf

Quick Reply: St.Charles and surrounding areas! Meet up as soon as weather breaks!?