Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

i'm the target of a hate crime...anyone need a roomie?????

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 09:08 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Angry i'm the target of a hate crime...anyone need a roomie?????

hey guys......

i'm just shooting this out here to see what's possibly available. i'm preferrably looking for something with a garage space and in the O'hare area first of all.

a little about myself...

i'm married with 2 boys, and i'm paying off a house down by Champagne, but i drive a truck in the Chicagoland area and currently rent a room from my uncle in Hillside. i'm quiet, my usual hours are 7/8am to 7/8pm, in bed by 10pm. i'm very easy to get along with, and pretty much stay out of the way. i think you know how i feel about cars.

now for the bad part....

for the last couple months, someone has been vandalizing my uncles house and several of the neighbors houses with grafitti and small fires, mostly garbage cans so far. the typical thing we have been getting is swatzticas (sp?), your dead, kike, ******, die Jew, etc. etc. and the police can't seem to put an end to it. the bad part is that none of us are Jewish, both the black neighbors have Jew and swatzticas all over their garages and houses, and the mexican behind us too, and the only other white persons house to be messed with has ****** and a swatztica on it! oh yea, they also tore down our flag pole, & broke it in half. when my uncle fixed it, 2 days later they stole the whole thing.

at 3am this morning, we woke up to the fire dept putting out a fire behind the garage of one of our neighbors, and when the sun rose, there was 19 swatz's, Jew, Kike, ******, your dead, *******, all over 5 of the houses including my uncles, and then set a fire in anothers back yard. we've had several garbage cans burned down as well as others next door to us. i have a car cover on my mustang project car, and there were 2 swatz's & the word dead on the hood, all on the cover only at least. but i'm not sure what else to do and i'm about to fly down to Tx to pick up a fully restored customized '90 Mustang and i can't even bring it home out of FEAR of it getting spray painted or worse! now i'm looking at having to get a storage space at $180/mo just to keep it safe. so, this is where i'm at. i hate the idea of running away, but i don't need this **** so what else can i do.

does anyone know where i can pick up some night vision goggles and an infared motion sensor that would maybe set off an alarm in the house to wake us up so we can get out there and confront these *********???????? does anyone else have any ideas???? any and ALL input would be greatly appreciated. this is very random and it could be 2 times in a week, or nothing for a month. hard to catch that way.

thanks,
Dave

btw........i may also be interested in hiring a guy who's last name ends with a vowel and is in need of CASH!

Last edited by PRAY HRD; 08-12-2006 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:49 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Call up Fox news, I have not heard of this on the news. That would put pressure for them to patrol your area more. Why don't a few of you stay up with video cameras and some shotguns.
Old 08-11-2006, 09:56 PM
Import Patrol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would set up a camera. And I would install some motion detectors. Or pick up some guard dogs! Things of that such.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:19 PM
On The Tree

That same **** has been happening up here in wisconsin too. Crazy bastards, hope someone catches them and teaches them a lesson.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:19 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,687 Likes on 1,208 Posts

Dave,

Sorry to hear about all this.

I've only met you one time when I bought those lenses and mirror off your SS 'vert, but you seemed like a perfectly nice, cool guy to me. Not sure why anyone would want to mess with you like that....

Do you have a FOID? Do you own a firearm? If the answer to these is no and no, then you might want to consider getting one incase things get more serious, assuming you decide to stay.

If guns aren't your thing, you might want to check out this website for ideas on weapons for home/self defense:

www.coldsteel.com

As for storage for your upcoming 'stang, can you keep it at your house in Champagne? I know a guy in Evanston that has a couple garage spots that he usually rents for cheap (maybe $50/month?) but he's full right now (just asked him about this for another guy about two weeks ago).

Again Dave, really sorry to hear about this mess.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do. But whatever you do, keep the Mustang elsewhere.

-Ryan

Last edited by RPM WS6; 08-11-2006 at 10:31 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:47 PM
Staging Lane

you should pick up an expandable baton, they're nice and conceilable while not being too lethal.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:33 PM
TECH Resident

Probably some bored 13 year olds. I would sleep in the car with a bat.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow that sucks.. my mom lives in westchester, hope that does not start there..
Old 08-11-2006, 11:45 PM
12 Second Club

A couple things that could solve this. A 12 gauge even if loaded it produces a sound that few will not be scared of. A german shepard thats trained well. Also pepper spray and a tazer. Good luck with it all.
Old 08-12-2006, 12:49 AM
TECH Resident

I vote for a blood thirsty rottweiler chained to the front porch. within good reach of the 'stang
Old 08-12-2006, 12:56 AM
11 Second Club

If it was me id check the laws in the state to see what happens when people come to your yard then and im serious if the law says its ok then i would shoot them for trust passing and indangering your life with threats. Alot of this is the Army talking lol but no ones going to run me away from my life. Dude this is the **** i fight to prevent i cant stand it when it happens back home I pitty the fool that ever tries that **** on me.

Check your state laws then check your rounds
Old 08-12-2006, 01:04 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Originally Posted by ws6sojuiced01
If it was me id check the laws in the state to see what happens when people come to your yard then and im serious if the law says its ok then i would shoot them for trust passing and indangering your life with threats.
Good advice.

If you can kill these people without getting yourself in trouble, I say go for it. You'll be doing a public service and ridding yourself of an unnecessary nuisance at the same time.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

Il patrol the area with some buds and give a swift beat down to these people if you would like
Old 08-12-2006, 02:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

yeah dog or stay awake some nights with buds and wait for them
Old 08-12-2006, 02:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 08-12-2006, 07:15 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by flyin red TA
Probably some bored 13 year olds. I would sleep in the car with a bat.
Absolutely! You & your neighbors should take turns watching.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:16 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Kanes2413
Il patrol the area with some buds and give a swift beat down to these people if you would like
Let me know when you're heading over there.
Old 08-12-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Junkie

If this was happening in Florida I would just sit outside with my ak-47 and wait for them to come back again. In Florida if someone threatens you, you have the right to defend yourself.

Sorry to hear that this is happening, I think that the neighbors should get together and take turns watching at night. You will catch them, then beat them as their parents probably won't care that they got arrested.
Old 08-12-2006, 09:47 AM
LS1Tech Administrator

Originally Posted by black01_WS6
...You will catch them, then beat them....
Beating might be your only option.

I'm not 100% sure about IL laws, I know you could kill them without any problems if they came into your home, but I'm not sure about property vadalization/threats.

So if killing isn't an option, a good old fashioned beating should do the trick. I'd suggest getting a Sjambok (serious whip) for use on their chest, back, and face if necessary. It won't kill them, but the skin-splitting welts will hurt so bad that they'll hit the ground like a freight train just ran them over. Though not as ideal, if you can't get a whip in time, some rubber garden hose can be used instead. Get about a 4-foot long piece.

In addition, have some lead or heavy steel pipe just in case. This is especially useful on joints; like knee caps, elbows, and ankles; and again it's non-leathal.
Old 08-12-2006, 10:44 AM
On The Tree

Just a little FYI. You have every right to end a threat who is immediately endangering your life or the life of someone around you. Unfortunately this does not hold true for property crimes. If you were to shoot a guy for spray painting your car, as shitty as it seems, you would be going to jail.

The police may catch them, they may not. It's pretty much about being in the right place at the right time and aggresively patrolling that particular neighborhood. You could start by setting up some motion lights and a portable motion sensor. I'm pretty sure you could pick up both at Menards or Home Depot.

Quick Reply: i'm the target of a hate crime...anyone need a roomie?????