Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Northeat Ohio/Akron/Medina Car shows and meeting spots, which do you attend??

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northeast Ohio/Akron/Medina Car shows and meeting spots, which do you attend??

Just looking to see what car shows everyone Northeast Ohio/Akron/Medina frequent. Me and a few friends have been talking planning our summer routes to shows. We have our few that we frequent :

Sundays
  • Southwest Cafe, Broadview Heights (Broadview Road) 6 - 9 PM
  • Gourmet Family Restaurant - Strongsville (Pearl Road, South of 82)
  • Superfly in Akron

Mondays
Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View
Riverfront in Cuyahoga Falls

Tuesdays
Solon Commons
Test & Tune at Dragway 42

Wendsdays
T&T at Norwalk
Medina Dairy Queen (where in Medina? Can someone chime in on this?)

Thursdays
Halls/Holiday Inn - Rt8 & Pike
Yours Truly - Rt. 18/ Medina

Friday
T&T @ NNorwalk/ Dragway 42
Annabells - Mentor
A&W Boardman

Saturday
Laurel (Formerly known to others and still to some as 303) Carshow in Brunswick.
Annabells - Mentor
Chilis - Boardman

If anyone has anything else to add please do, I will edit the weekly schedule in this post to keep it updated as things are added. If people keep adding places/ideas everyone in the area can use this as a guide for what to do in the week. This should make for a lot of good chances to meet fellow board members.

Last edited by Wonderbread; 04-03-2007 at 07:40 AM.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:01 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 134 Likes on 118 Posts

Mondays
-'riverfront' in Cuyahoga Falls
Tuesdays
-Solon commons
Thursdays
-Halls'/Holiday Inn-Rt.8 & Pike
Fridays
-Annabelles-Mentor
-A&W-Boardman
Saturdays
-Annabelles-Mentor
-Brunswick/Laurel Square
-Chili's-Boardman
Sundays
-Quaker Steak & Lube-Sheffield
Old 03-30-2007, 07:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by FirstYrLS1Z
Mondays
-'riverfront' in Cuyahoga Falls
Tuesdays
-Solon commons
Thursdays
-Halls'/Holiday Inn-Rt.8 & Pike
Fridays
-Annabelles-Mentor
-A&W-Boardman
Saturdays
-Annabelles-Mentor
-Brunswick/Laurel Square
-Chili's-Boardman
Sundays
-Quaker Steak & Lube-Sheffield

Updated.. thanks Dennis..... come on does nobody else attend anything around here???????
Old 03-31-2007, 04:55 PM
Launching!

When do some of the spots kick off, I always enjoyed the Sheffield Steak n Lube, but being a little closer to cleveland now I am thinking of heading to a couple other spots. If I ever get off my butt and figure out the vacuum leak it has I will meet up with you Leo
Old 03-31-2007, 06:21 PM
Staging Lane

i go to:

wednesday: medina DQ
thursday: yours truly on 18/medina
saturday: laurel square
sunday: gourme family restaurant in strongsville

heard there is supposed to be one friday nights in medina either at panera bread or the san francisco oven, the guy that told me could not remember.

look for me in either blue/white 4 door 54 belair with black 17" wheels, light blue 79 sedan deville lowered with 17" bullitt wheels, or soon lowered silver 91 caprice wagon with 5.3 lsx swap and 17" impala SS wheels... i like big cars.

for a schedule just check out the calendar at cruisintimes.org
Old 04-02-2007, 08:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The sunday night one on broadview road is at Southwest Cafe Plaza from 6:00-9:00, but there are sometimes people there by 4:00.

Didn't know there was one at Valley View, I'll prolly stay away from there if it is anything like bike night , That place is a madhouse. Thanks for makin a list, I'm kinda getting tired of just Laurel Square and the Broadview Road one. Also, Does anyone know if the Saturday night show at Sears in Southland (right next to Marc's) Is still going on?
Old 04-03-2007, 07:42 AM
Banned

Updated again

Originally Posted by BlackDuk98
The sunday night one on broadview road is at Southwest Cafe Plaza from 6:00-9:00, but there are sometimes people there by 4:00.

Didn't know there was one at Valley View, I'll prolly stay away from there if it is anything like bike night , That place is a madhouse. Thanks for makin a list, I'm kinda getting tired of just Laurel Square and the Broadview Road one. Also, Does anyone know if the Saturday night show at Sears in Southland (right next to Marc's) Is still going on?
Thanks for the update on the Broadview show. Arent you Brandons (with lsx Monte Carlo) friend?? You and Brandon should meet up with me, Brian, Nick,Nate, and Jim when we all cruise out to Sheffield on Sundays...always a good time on the turnpike with a few fast fbodies cruisin together
Old 04-03-2007, 07:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by patgizz
i go to:

wednesday: medina DQ
thursday: yours truly on 18/medina
saturday: laurel square
sunday: gourme family restaurant in strongsville

heard there is supposed to be one friday nights in medina either at panera bread or the san francisco oven, the guy that told me could not remember.

look for me in either blue/white 4 door 54 belair with black 17" wheels, light blue 79 sedan deville lowered with 17" bullitt wheels, or soon lowered silver 91 caprice wagon with 5.3 lsx swap and 17" impala SS wheels... i like big cars.

for a schedule just check out the calendar at cruisintimes.org
Awsome thanks for the updates.

Cruisin times does have a good list, I am just looking to see where people from this board hang out so we can be around more people with similar intrest
Old 04-03-2007, 07:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the update on the Broadview show. Arent you Brandons (with lsx Monte Carlo) friend?? You and Brandon should meet up with me, Brian, Nick,Nate, and Jim when we all cruise out to Sheffield on Sundays...always a good time on the turnpike with a few fast fbodies cruisin together

Yep, thats me. Not sure whats going on w/ brandons car. I don't think he works on it anymore. He seems to be more into muddin' now. Never been to the Sheffield show. I just gotta get off my *** and put my parts i've collected for my car, i'm bored w/ being mostly stock Put the word out to Brandon or me about cruisin sometime.

take it easy
Old 04-05-2007, 09:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BlackDuk98
Yep, thats me. Not sure whats going on w/ brandons car. I don't think he works on it anymore. He seems to be more into muddin' now. Never been to the Sheffield show. I just gotta get off my *** and put my parts i've collected for my car, i'm bored w/ being mostly stock Put the word out to Brandon or me about cruisin sometime.

take it easy
What a girl he is. What all do you have to do to your car?? I still have a good amount to get done before the Norwalk track rental on the 16th, wire in nitrous controller and do a lil suspension

It is really hard to get motivated when it is snowing out side..... THIS SUCKS!!
Old 04-05-2007, 12:31 PM
TECH Resident

Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley view had cruises last year (Tues I think) can't remember right now.
Old 04-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by radkon
Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley view had cruises last year (Tues I think) can't remember right now.

Thats Monday nights.....

Man Konrad you sure do have a nice house.... had a good time hanging out shooting pool and drinking at your place.... too bad you weren't there!!!!

Quick Reply: Northeat Ohio/Akron/Medina Car shows and meeting spots, which do you attend??