Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Indy People....check-in and say hi!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 10:04 PM
TECH Regular

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

This is my last post on this forum, moving to another greener pasture. See you guys around.

Later
Old 03-22-2009, 11:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did chad get your guys cars tuned Sunday? I wish I would have had my car ready and known this a little earlier to get the cash together would have saved me the trip...
Old 03-22-2009, 11:23 PM
Launching!

Ok so good story here!!!

So coming home from my gfs house i was on 74 bout .5 from my exit, a person beside me sped up so i sped up to pass, as i did i look in the median and seen a state trooper. He finally caughtes me on my exit, asked me for my usual. Before he walks away...asked what kind of exhaust i have. I tell him oh there just true duals, hes like ya i know that what time of mufflers, I tell him he goes back to his car. He comes back hes like i wrote you a warning for your speed i understand man. I was like ya i got 4.10s they mess up my speedo, hes like get a hypertech programmer and recalerbrate it. I ask him how you know, hes like i also own a fbody man! IM LIKE ****** SWEET!!! Talked about my car what all was done to my car then he told me about his marrow he has!!! I was like if you see me in town and your in your car pull up and say hi. Hes like deal man i will!!!. If hes on here and i dont know, YOUR ARE THE FUC*IN COOLEST COP!!!! LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 01:18 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jrob56
Did chad get your guys cars tuned Sunday? I wish I would have had my car ready and known this a little earlier to get the cash together would have saved me the trip...
yeppers tuned james cars, cory's car and my slo gto, didnt get done til about 1 am but my car fn screams
Old 03-23-2009, 09:37 AM
11 Second Club

and a few videos of James car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAf-SbJtL7M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyqgMm8Mg4
I will get new vid's of mine and the slo goat a little later today.

And sorry to hear your moving on Alex hope we still see you on the SS.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

and my idle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNqIQnk6fdQ
Baby cam with cutout open.

Ohh and we must have made the Greenwood police mad because my yota got a parking ticket FTL
(time to call in another favor from Roscoe P. Coaltrain) LOL

Last edited by ws98ta; 03-23-2009 at 10:53 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:06 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Great to meet you guys this weekend. Sorry it took so long but I hope everyone is happy. If not, you know where to reach me.

PS - Andy, I decided at 2am when we got back that work just wasn't in the picture.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by spray_goat
yeppers tuned james cars, cory's car and my slo gto, didnt get done til about 1 am but my car fn screams
well time to get that 90/90
Old 03-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Teching In

im startin to think that 1200 bucks might be better spent else where and Chad thanks for hangin in there man i really appreciate it the car runs flawlessly and pulls to the moon.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:47 PM
TECH Addict

Good to hear all the positive remarks on the tuning.

Originally Posted by Black02SS
Great to meet you guys this weekend. Sorry it took so long but I hope everyone is happy. If not, you know where to reach me.

PS - Andy, I decided at 2am when we got back that work just wasn't in the picture.
Chad I sent you a pm, let me know what you think.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:42 PM
11 Second Club

and Andy's SLO GTO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzUu2Yp1dfM

It's a highway monster!!!! LOL
Old 03-23-2009, 08:19 PM
TECH Addict

Hey guys, there are a bunch of guys at Purdue that are wanting to cruise and they have a couple options. One is coming down to Indy and grilling somewhere, and a few of us from IU would come up to. Didnt know if anyone was interested in this or knew where we could go? I know James you run a lot of this ****! lol

Their other option was coming down to IU but thats a long drive for those guys. If we had a house like we will next year we'd have them down but idk if we could here we just have a lil apartment...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/midwester...pril-18th.html
Old 03-23-2009, 08:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by spray_goat
im startin to think that 1200 bucks might be better spent else where and Chad thanks for hangin in there man i really appreciate it the car runs flawlessly and pulls to the moon.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:15 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by jrob56
Hey guys, there are a bunch of guys at Purdue that are wanting to cruise and they have a couple options. One is coming down to Indy and grilling somewhere, and a few of us from IU would come up to. Didnt know if anyone was interested in this or knew where we could go? I know James you run a lot of this ****! lol

Their other option was coming down to IU but thats a long drive for those guys. If we had a house like we will next year we'd have them down but idk if we could here we just have a lil apartment...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/midwester...pril-18th.html
JRob, I would be able to set up something at Edwards again if that would be cool with everyone. Just LMK and I can arrange something. Other than that I don't really know of any other place to meet up at. The only thing is we'd have to buy their food and not grill out in the parking lot!
Either way if I can help LMK!

James
Old 03-24-2009, 12:17 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ws98ta
and a few videos of James car.
And sorry to hear your moving on Alex hope we still see you on the SS.
Moving off tech and going to a new site that was being talked about in the lounge, I'll be around just not often over here.

And your tips are still crooked.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:21 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black02SS

CHAD! I have to say, I am SOOO Happy I chose to have you tune my car. And even more Greatful you Decided to tune my car LOL! Especially after all the BS that took place trying to get my car tuned. Man it was a PITA But you and Pat stuck in there and it runs Awesome! I will need to talk to you about the cold start with the car since we never got to tune for that due to all the other issues. Other than that the car runs GREAT! And you were right about keeping it over 50mph! The car is pretty much useless until then!
I'll TTYL and THANK YOU! AGAIN for all the help and for not giving up on the great white POS!
Old 03-24-2009, 12:25 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1987firechicken
This is my last post on this forum, moving to another greener pasture. See you guys around.

Later
That sucks Alex! I'm gonna miss ya man!
Oh well I'm sure you'll be terrorizing the SouthSide this summer too.
How did everything go at Georges house today?? Give me a call sometime man. I know you work alot and sleep alot too, so hit me up sometime...

James
Old 03-24-2009, 12:50 AM
TECH Regular

I probably won't be out much on the SS my work shift changed and I work all the weekends and I have to be up at 4am.

I got all my gauges in and running, Georges car is coming along, got some good blood going on his old engine. Hopefully we'll be turning the key on it soon, I won't be terroizing **** since I'm pretty much the only one damn near stock on here anymore. Wiped out my tune and I'm going MAFless now. Almost have it dialed in.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:08 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ws98ta
and Andy's SLO GTO!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzUu2Yp1dfM

It's a highway monster!!!! LOL
damn straight cory and we all know roll racing should be a sanctioned event too
Old 03-24-2009, 02:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LT1Formula007
CHAD! I have to say, I am SOOO Happy I chose to have you tune my car. And even more Greatful you Decided to tune my car LOL! Especially after all the BS that took place trying to get my car tuned. Man it was a PITA But you and Pat stuck in there and it runs Awesome! I will need to talk to you about the cold start with the car since we never got to tune for that due to all the other issues. Other than that the car runs GREAT! And you were right about keeping it over 50mph! The car is pretty much useless until then!
I'll TTYL and THANK YOU! AGAIN for all the help and for not giving up on the great white POS!
remember i told you to go to chad@GLM for your tune i glad your car is together it sounds great, i envy all the room you have under your hood after doing the ls6 intake swap on mine LOL. i need to get my car down to kokomo to get it tuned

Quick Reply: Indy People....check-in and say hi!