Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

The Official "I got ticketed at Speed Inc" thread.

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 09:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quadd2244
Hey I saw you driving on Higgins on the way to hooters coming from Speed inc. I was in the blue WS6 and you gave me a look like you want some!!! and possibly a little rev.

Car looks great man and sounds even better

LOL that was you!!! I was shifting at the time so I gave you head nod!! LOL

your car looks great too! sadly I couldnt hear it over the howling of the rearend in my car
Old 04-26-2008, 09:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

LOL yeah that was me my buddies like dude he wants some and im like ha yeah but I dont. Yeah we left early from Speed inc then I saw you guys and busted a u turn but hit that light and never caught up
Old 04-26-2008, 09:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn, you should have joined us at hooters for lunch! it was a good turn out!

yeah dude, you would have smoked my ***, if we raced... I have another 500miles before all the new stuff is broken in.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ha yeah but I smoked my tires off prior to Speed inc so my bfg drag radials looked like a full slick!! Both of my buddies backed out and didnt want to go to hooters but I saw the turnout and it was huge compared to lastyear
Old 04-26-2008, 10:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

BTW I seem to remember that car running pretty good at RSD when you were letting off around the 1000ft mark I think and it was still running way quicker then mine so im guessing you could of 1/2 throttled me all the way and been ahead lol
Old 04-26-2008, 10:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by quadd2244
BTW I seem to remember that car running pretty good at RSD when you were letting off around the 1000ft mark I think and it was still running way quicker then mine so im guessing you could of 1/2 throttled me all the way and been ahead lol
LOL yeah when I saw you at RSD, i was letting off with every shift, that clutch couldnt handle shifting at 7000rpm, I had to let it drop to 4500 then shift...
Old 04-26-2008, 10:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yeah we were supposed to do a race but never got a chance to since it got late but yeah man your car looked good today and sounded awesome.. Let me know when your going to the next RSD and maybe il follow you up there
Old 04-26-2008, 10:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmm both glad and sad I didn't show ... glad due to the cops... sad since my car's still down (need to pul;l the intake manifold again.... new cam sensor didn't help... so need to ohm the wires)
Old 04-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by RPM WS6
I'm not sure where you tough guys got the idea you can fight with cops and "nothing will happen", but you'd be in for a BIG surprise. Fastest way to go from being in trouble to being in serious trouble is to attack/fight with the cops.

Sure, sometimes they go a little too far while doing their job, but you can get out of a lot of stuff if you don't act like a dick. And if they truly overstep their bounds, then you need to see a lawyer and take it to court. But if you just **** them off further at the scene by getting confrontational, it's only going to get worse....for you. If you think otherwise, then you're just being ignorant. And if you think you can intimidate them into backing off, then you're super ignorant.
If he didn't identify himself first, then he isn't a cop.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:15 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 88monte
if that happened in chicago i bet you would have end up in an alley somewhere and not in the back of a squad car.
those cpd are crazy, they'll even beat up women waitreses on their off days!
Old 04-27-2008, 02:04 AM
TECH Regular

here's a video, in case anyone is interested. I feel sorry for those who just got caught at the wrong time, when the cops came. Really feel bad for the guy who got arrest, that's a **** deal.

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO
Old 04-27-2008, 02:31 AM
12 Second Club

now was that necessary? seemed like a good show up.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i really hope this doesnt effect next year! i missed out this year!!! i guess im kinda lucky cuase with my luck i would have been the one getting arrested.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:21 AM
TECH Junkie

im glad ive never done a burnout at one of speeds open houses

IMO, some people got a little crazy in years past. There is no need to do an 80 mph rolling burnout....or a full throttle second gear burnout in 600 hp cars.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

I got a ****** ticket for no front plate!!!! Me and buddies came there to see some nice cars.I will say it looked like a great turnout.

Last edited by LASTLS1; 04-27-2008 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Comments not necessary
Old 04-27-2008, 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Bones Z28
here's a video, in case anyone is interested. I feel sorry for those who just got caught at the wrong time, when the cops came. Really feel bad for the guy who got arrest, that's a **** deal.

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO
LOL. My car and my buddies car were in that video towards the end. btw the ticket is costing me $75!!!
Old 04-27-2008, 09:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

The cop was justified in pulling the kid out of the car. Could he have handled it differently? Definitely. I think there is no reason that he couldn't have written him a ticket instead. Oh, and the kid was well aware of the fact that it was a cop pulling him out of the car since he knowingly yielded to the police car with it's lights activated, so your idea of fighting with him and getting away with it just went out the window.

Did any of the cars that got stopped when trying to leave get any tickets? If so, fight them. What the cops did was an illegal roadblock. Explain to the judge what happened, and they will get tossed.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black
If he didn't identify himself first, then he isn't a cop.

Lets see how much of a hardass he is if he was put in the west side of chicago on duty!!!! I feel sorry for him. I think he was really made fun of as a kid. "Whats your name FATBODY!!!"
LOL!!!
Old 04-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Teching In

I heard that was his first burnout that he ever did
Old 04-27-2008, 09:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SprayedLT1
The cop was justified in pulling the kid out of the car. Could he have handled it differently? Definitely. I think there is no reason that he couldn't have written him a ticket instead. Oh, and the kid was well aware of the fact that it was a cop pulling him out of the car since he knowingly yielded to the police car with it's lights activated, so your idea of fighting with him and getting away with it just went out the window.

Did any of the cars that got stopped when trying to leave get any tickets? If so, fight them. What the cops did was an illegal roadblock. Explain to the judge what happened, and they will get tossed.
I got there after the kid got pulled out of the car. As seen in that video. Wasn't the same cop that wrote me the ticket. I thought it was and that is why he was so pissed.

Yea I could go to court to fight it but it would cost me a whole day of pay and $75 in gas just to go there and back. Not worth my time. He knew where I was from cause he asked. He knew for damn sure I wasn't going to go back up there for court.

Quick Reply: The Official "I got ticketed at Speed Inc" thread.