Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya it was kinda posted before but this has everything listed

Kenny, Im Very Sorry to hear this. Best wishes to you and your father.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:54 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, as of thismorning, I am officailly back in the USAF (signed the paperwork). This summer has been one of the best ones in years for me being back home, seeing all of my old car buddies, and making some new ones.

I hope everyone that has a chance can come out tomorrow for the cruise. I'll probably be able to hang out next weekend also as I don't start driving down for my initial training until Tuesday the 4th (leaving right after I vote).

C6NVADR, so sorry to hear the news yesterday. Let your prior Marine father know from a currently serving military guy that I thank him dearly for all that he and his family have given. Also let him know that he, and you and your family are in my deepest prayers.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Banned

....thanks Ben....you also be safe and I hope to meet up with you all saturday night...
Old 10-17-2008, 12:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

I'm so sorry to here that Ken. I'll pray for your fathers health, as well as peace, comfort, and strength for him, you, and the rest of your family. Modern medicine has come a long way and can do amazing things, but prayer can do so much more.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Killer Klover

im sorry, but did everyone catch the ricer packages they're trying to offer up? like the different color w/ stripe stylings. white hoods with stripes and 21" wheel packages?

can someone elaborate on the 1LT and the 2LT packages? these aren't LTX motor packages are they? not bashing the ltx motor, but these arent ltx packages in a car built after the lsx generation are they?
Old 10-17-2008, 12:30 PM
Banned

Cobb...1lt and 2lt and equiptment pkg's...2lt being the higest so far....my vette was a 3lt pkg, now they go up to a 4lt pkg....
Old 10-17-2008, 12:32 PM
Banned

thanks beast....we have the best doctors and meds around...he only supposed to last 18 months 3 1/2 years ago...he is strong in mind lets hope he blows this 3-6 away also, but thank you again....
Old 10-17-2008, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Th3Cobb
im sorry, but did everyone catch the ricer packages they're trying to offer up? like the different color w/ stripe stylings. white hoods with stripes and 21" wheel packages?

can someone elaborate on the 1LT and the 2LT packages? these aren't LTX motor packages are they? not bashing the ltx motor, but these arent ltx packages in a car built after the lsx generation are they?
First off, the stripe packages aren't with a white hood, they're white hood stripes, make sense? Stripes have been on F-Body cars for years (since they've existed) so it's not surprising to see them offered on a retro car. Not sure abou the "high wing spoiler" but I'll have to see it to have an opinion.

LT is a trim package with certain things included/excluded (think leather, nav, etc). They haven't built LTx motors for many years.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Teching In

ok, the white hood w/ hockey stripes still confuses me, but the LT packages make more sense... i'll omit that from my ideal of ricer packages.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVADERC6
Cobb...1lt and 2lt and equiptment pkg's...2lt being the higest so far....my vette was a 3lt pkg, now they go up to a 4lt pkg....
so does the 5lt package have an automated hand to come out and jerk you off?

i know you're selling ackoooraaas(acuras) now, but what could I expect as far as luxury packages in a CTS-V?
Old 10-17-2008, 12:55 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Th3Cobb;10308003]so does the 5lt package have an automated hand to come out and jerk you off?

i know you're selling ackoooraaas(acuras) now, but what could I expect as far as luxury packages in a CTS-V?[/QUOTE/]

not selling but running the store.....Cadillac is the only one that has diffrent codes for thier pkg.......cts-v's pretty much come full tilt...for 09 paint, trans, and roof r the only real options.....
Old 10-17-2008, 12:57 PM
On The Tree

hum.....
Old 10-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=NVADERC6;10308060]
so does the 5lt package have an automated hand to come out and jerk you off?

i know you're selling ackoooraaas(acuras) now, but what could I expect as far as luxury packages in a CTS-V?[/QUOTE/]

not selling but running the store.....Cadillac is the only one that has diffrent codes for thier pkg.......cts-v's pretty much come full tilt...for 09 paint, trans, and roof r the only real options.....
I'm looking for something in the range of minimal options(first year) CTS-v for my next project.

what you mean trans is an option, from what I've seen most cts-v's come with a 6-speed manual as the only option. and by roof you mean sun roof or none right?
Old 10-17-2008, 01:06 PM
Banned

09 ctsv's have a auto option ...1st gen is all 6 speeds
Old 10-17-2008, 01:15 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kenny, just read the post. Sorry about your dad. I knew he was ill, but thought he might have gotten around it. Hoe he makes the best out of the itme he has left. If you need anything hit me up. I will be back on 10-26-08 from getting mexihoes.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NVADERC6
09 ctsv's have a auto option ...1st gen is all 6 speeds
what kind of options do I see with 1st gens? I'd like to buy something with an I-pod port(if not I'll definitely spend less on a cadilac with a ****-*** stereo so I can install one with an i-pod port)

lsx's of all generations seem pretty idiot/bullet proof. if I were to get an lsx car, I'd only be modding it to the point of maybe a moderate cam, exhaust, suspension and wheels(so it doesn't have to be the greatest in the world, but i'd rather do my mods without risk of losing my drive-ability)
Old 10-17-2008, 01:43 PM
11 Second Club

Ken sorry to hear about your dad. I've had the pleasure to meet him and talk with him and I hope the best for you and your family in the next few days.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:00 PM
Banned

to nate and scott,
thanks guys today has been a tough day i just got word that his blood transfusion did not have the "great" results we were hoping for...with his hemoglobin count at 7.1 ( normal is 15) we thought a "oil change" with give him super energy...it had little effect...but to all of you guys the words and prayers are deeply felt by my family. and thanks again
Old 10-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Banned

what kind of options do I see with 1st gens? I'd like to buy something with an I-pod port(if not I'll definitely spend less on a cadilac with a ****-*** stereo so I can install one with an i-pod port)

lsx's of all generations seem pretty idiot/bullet proof. if I were to get an lsx car, I'd only be modding it to the point of maybe a moderate cam, exhaust, suspension and wheels(so it doesn't have to be the greatest in the world, but i'd rather do my mods without risk of losing my drive-ability)

not sure on a i-pod port...they all have navi std on the ctsv...my demo ctsv that i had , had a kick *** factory system
Old 10-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Teching In

i'm still in the market, after riding in slowr's car I really like the interior of his mach. but nothing beats tellin a chick in the club that you own a bad *** cadillac cts-v(wannabe corvette). It's almost like saying yea baby, I got a ferarri out in the parking lot, wanna go see what them italian horses can do?

Im pretty convinced that whatever my next project will be, it'll be more status/style, than performance, i'm stepping out of the "arms race" for at least a summer.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!