Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gosh, multi quote function?

I chose to address each post individually, since each person had there own "Special" individual way of responding.

I see you felt it was your obligation to respond for everyone.

Quality build? I didnt ask for an explanation of why his car isnt ready to race, I only asked if it was ready or not.

I guess thats a good excuse for the future, it may not be fast but its a quality build.

But thanks for explaining the whole quality build theory.

You asked why you guys keep spouting off bullshit about your cars if you have been found out?? And you have been found out period?

I guess I didnt realize you have psychic abilities.

I was not there, my car was not there. I said nothing about my car.
Old 09-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by switches
Ok starfire you know what a bad rash is, you and your buddies all have it from giving each other those massagies ,with happy endings.
Wow when you posted Slap and Tickle ,Hide the Pickle with each other in your other post I didnt think much of it.

Now this?
You seem to have alot of gayness on your mind.

Is your screen name Switches because your a Switch hitter?
Old 09-22-2009, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Starfire1
Gosh, multi quote function?

I chose to address each post individually, since each person had there own "Special" individual way of responding.
You're right, clearly that was the reason, not lack of intelligence.

I see you felt it was your obligation to respond for everyone.
Kettle, kettle is that you?

Quality build? I didnt ask for an explanation of why his car isnt ready to race, I only asked if it was ready or not.

I guess thats a good excuse for the future, it may not be fast but its a quality build.

But thanks for explaining the whole quality build theory.
You directly implied it. I do apologize, I made an assumption you would understand a quality car setup, I forgot with whom I was speaking. Continue on with your bubblegum and duct tape.

We'll see who is faster when the car is done. Go ahead and post up some time slips. Oh, wait...

You asked why you guys keep spouting off bullshit about your cars if you have been found out?? And you have been found out period?

I guess I didnt realize you have psychic abilities.
If you'd like to restructure that into a coherent thought I'll respond.

I was not there, my car was not there. I said nothing about my car.
I was utilizing the "understood you". It's grammar thing, they teach about that down here, not sure if they do in your trailer park.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by switches
Starfire you were voted the SouthBendover representative by all the neanderthals that you hangout with. So if you weren't there and your car wasn't why the hell are you chimming in ,oh wait your the only one in Southbendover that can type , **** off jack ***
Sorry Switch hitter, I am not from South bendover.

Whay am I chiming in?

Did you see where beast posted Starbright?

Beast thinks calling me Starbright is witty and funny.

Well that and I think commenting on peoples weight or hair style etc is Lame.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by digitalsolo
We'll see who is faster when the car is done. Go ahead and post up some time slips. Oh, wait...

Do you have anything to race?
Old 09-22-2009, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do you have anything to race?
Can you read my signature?

Just hit 500 miles (break-in) on the new motor. Will be changing pushrods (trying to cut down the valvetrain clatter) this week. Last after that is my alky kit (controller took a dive) which is currently en route to Alkycontrol to get rebuilt.

So yes, I have something to race. I don't lie about it. Was it ready last weekend? Nope, because I blew it up earlier this summer RACING it, you know, at a track. The new combination is almost done, as soon as it is, come on down, we can run. Just don't drag your **** down on a trailer if you don't want to go to a racetrack.

It should run low/mid 10s (10.2-10.5 range). If you're faster, you'll win. Pretty simple. There's always someone quicker hombre (unless you happen to be my Uncle, in which case, there isn't).
Old 09-22-2009, 06:22 PM
Teching In

Wow, it's too bad you guys don't run your cars like you run your mouths. All we wanted to do was race and nobody stepped up. Now you come on here and hide behind your keyboards, real tough.
As far as turning down races goes the only one that I know that offered a race was the turbo stang and he only wanted to roll race. When we did come back and offer to take his race on his terms he backed down.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:18 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by nitrousdave
;Wow, it's too bad you guys don't run your cars like you run your mouths. All we wanted to do was race and nobody stepped up. Now you come on here and hide behind your keyboards, real tough.
As far as turning down races goes the only one that I know that offered a race was the turbo stang and he only wanted to roll race. When we did come back and offer to take his race on his terms he backed down.
Refer to previous post

Originally Posted by Beast
Chris was out of town, J Rod was out of town, Jake's car has a high speed handling issue, Kyle was getting his party on, Tony was chinchillin at home, none of the tech guys come out anymore, that fox I raced last week showed up to late (not his fault), they just randomly showed up so I couln't give Jimmy Randolph or Kevin Brooks a heads up, they were to slow for my fellow RWD 4 banger friends.... So yeah, pretty much a waste of gas on their part, but the entertainment was priceless.
I guess I would have only roll raced to if I was out and about. Thats for pretty good reasoning though. As stated before, I don't know about you southbenders but I as well as many others have a life outside of street racing. Sorry I couldn't be out to kick your *** with my turbo 2.2.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry Switch hitter, I am not from South bendover.

Whay am I chiming in?

Did you see where beast posted Starbright?

Beast thinks calling me Starbright is witty and funny.

Well that and I think commenting on peoples weight or hair style etc is Lame.

Old 09-22-2009, 08:23 PM
Staging Lane

All i have to say is WOW! I knew the trip was a joke but you kids are the biggest joke of the night.
First of mr beast i gotta thank you for doing so much research on me, and going as far as clicking the link in my sig. You sir are a go-getter i only wish you showed as much enthusiasm when it came to the sport that you have spent so much time and money on.
Please allow me to let everyone else in on your big secrete www.myspace.com/korsicamusic thats my band ladies, that is my passion. If your gonna use the pics at least check out the music. If you like what you hear cool we have new stuff coming out soon hit us up and we will send it your way.If you dont like it awesome, you have your own opinion on something... Stick with it there slugger maybe someday you can accomplish something on your own.

Digisolo gotta hand it to you sweet ******* ride man. Its a clean good lookin car that should make some power. To bad such a **** stick has to own it. I asked YOU once if you wanted to race you declined the second attempt was directed at all your nut swingers. I guess you have been nominated as the ft wayne non racing nancy spokes person because you promptly answered for all of them. Poor naive kids think because your uncle bought you a shiny fast toy you actually have a ******* clue. When you build a car that actually works (chassis included) let me know and one of us rednecks will drag that shiny turd down the 1320.. Gotta give to ya though you were right about one thing the fireturd IS only a 12 sec car that you ladies were dead scared of.

ZACH dude, in person you were cool as **** but the car is BONE stock. It has an exhaust and a 100 shot and if you consider a drag radial a mod then it has that too. STOCK ls1 crank rods pistons heads cam all of it is BONE STOCK.
You and your buddy with the kb mustang were the only decent people ive met in or from ft wayne.

Now switch hit sally you are a character, i dont know who you are and i really dont care. You are the freckle on my giant *** that i will never see and never know about. You are literally less than nothing you dont have a car thats worth a **** and no one is ever going to know who you are..

Thank you and have a wonderful evening
Old 09-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by halucinator
[IMG]http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9282/epenis0dz1tl.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/skisrcsn.jpeg[/IMG

[IMGhttp://www.unreachable.com/mokeefe/files/retards.jpg[/IMG
Seriously, how old and played out are those?

Why is the first thing to come to your mind ***** size of any sort?

I bet you giggled out loud when you posted those.

Last edited by Starfire1; 09-22-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Fryedclutch
not gona lie, i actually like a couple of their songs, lol.

i think there's a way to resolve all of this, because all of the personal attacks back and forth aren't going to do anything except **** everyone off. sounds like the south bend guys should set up a time to come back down here, and people should race, win or lose, whatever. there was a time when street racing used to actually be fun and enjoyable...now it just seems that people would rather poke fun at one another instead of enjoying the cars that they've built.

anyways, that's my $0.02, carry on...
Old 09-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Staging Lane

Hey mike thanks man i really appreciate you checking the stuff out

and i totally agree we didnt come down to talk **** we just wanted to race. I personally just dont want to see the street scene die. Even just a few years ago it was going strong. people would race for fun or for cash just to race if they lost the made their car faster and brought it out next week or month or whatever.

Anyway i hate the **** talking i hate the BSing i hate the hustle. I just want to get some races off.
And thanks mike for being a man of reason i do hope our paths cross in the future. you seem like good people
Old 09-22-2009, 11:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Caught word? I caught word you pissed yourself when you caught word about his supposed combo..

Well, Digitalsolo was correct with his statement about about my car, 12.3@120 on street tires, but no I didn't **** myself. And why be a dick to me? I was just asking if anyone knew if it was true or not.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well since you brought me into it.

You had half a dozen cars lined up for these guys?

Is your car ready to race yet?
I had a half dozen cars lined up for any of you guys that were supposed to come down a month ago when you were talking about it.

And as it was already said, no the car is not done yet. It's close but I'm in no rush to half *** slap it together just to call it "done".

All i have to say is WOW! I knew the trip was a joke but you kids are the biggest joke of the night.
First of mr beast i gotta thank you for doing so much research on me, and going as far as clicking the link in my sig. You sir are a go-getter i only wish you showed as much enthusiasm when it came to the sport that you have spent so much time and money on.
Please allow me to let everyone else in on your big secrete www.myspace.com/korsicamusic thats my band ladies, that is my passion. If your gonna use the pics at least check out the music. If you like what you hear cool we have new stuff coming out soon hit us up and we will send it your way.If you dont like it awesome, you have your own opinion on something... Stick with it there slugger maybe someday you can accomplish something on your own.
I offered to race and you guys denied. Could have swore I already said that...

And if being in a small *** garage "band" is a grand accomplishment to you, you've got some fucked up priorities. Meanwhile I'll stick with my undergrad studies, and continue to actually be a contributing and productive member of society.

Digisolo gotta hand it to you sweet ******* ride man. Its a clean good lookin car that should make some power. To bad such a **** stick has to own it. I asked YOU once if you wanted to race you declined the second attempt was directed at all your nut swingers. I guess you have been nominated as the ft wayne non racing nancy spokes person because you promptly answered for all of them.
Or maybe it has something to do with him being a software systems engineer, therefore presenting him with access to the internet all day at work.... But, you know, details...

Poor naive kids think because your uncle bought you a shiny fast toy you actually have a ******* clue. When you build a car that actually works (chassis included) let me know and one of us rednecks will drag that shiny turd down the 1320.
The irony of every word in this entire paragraph is truely amazing.

Now switch hit sally you are a character, i dont know who you are and i really dont care. You are the freckle on my giant *** that i will never see and never know about. You are literally less than nothing you dont have a car thats worth a **** and no one is ever going to know who you are..
You should really listen to your own words of "advice", especially since you yourself didn't actually bring a car down here

Last edited by The Beast; 09-23-2009 at 12:42 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Digisolo gotta hand it to you sweet ******* ride man. Its a clean good lookin car that should make some power. To bad such a **** stick has to own it. I asked YOU once if you wanted to race you declined the second attempt was directed at all your nut swingers. I guess you have been nominated as the ft wayne non racing nancy spokes person because you promptly answered for all of them. Poor naive kids think because your uncle bought you a shiny fast toy you actually have a ******* clue. When you build a car that actually works (chassis included) let me know and one of us rednecks will drag that shiny turd down the 1320.. Gotta give to ya though you were right about one thing the fireturd IS only a 12 sec car that you ladies were dead scared of.
First off, thank you, I have a lot of work in the car and I always appreciate a compliment. If we're actually being honest, the Formie was a clean car also, and understated, not a bad look.

I don't give a damn about any nut swingers, I've never misrepresented my car in any way. Want to see my time slips? Want to see the build pics? The car is what it is. I'd have gladly run (and won or lost, whichever) but ******* around with some guys acting like tools isn't worth damaging my not-yet-sorted combination (a fact which you can find very clearly in this thread before your arrival) or my current deferred ticket (also in this thread).

Am I scared to race? No, come see me in the spring, she'll be sorted there and we can line them up. If you want to act like a douche, you're not worth my time. I race for fun, I've really got nothing to prove at this point, least of all to you.

As far as nominated, I handle my own affairs, I speak up because it's fun to get you guys riled up, and this thread has been quiet as of late. If you can't take some bullshit, you're intruding in the wrong thread, period. And damn, this is more entertaining than posting project updates on my car.

And I built a car which is exactly what I intended it to be, fun. I didn't build a race car, if I did, I'd build a fox body (and it would be shiny, because I like shiny things). I built the car that I wanted. And, BTW, I built that ENTIRE car. The only things I haven't done is paint/body (was done when I bought the chassis, though I'll be touching up and changing a few things myself) and about 3/4 of the engine assembly (Beast did that, I helped where I could). Everything else on that car from the custom wiring harness to the cam specs to the transmission to the turbo kit to the suspension was designed, built and paid for by me.

The quip about my uncle was a reference to the fact that he is the fastest on the planet (on a motorcycle). That's not me, and I have no part of the credit for that, it was simply a reference to the fact that very few people can lay that claim. Next time I'll be more clear for those that can't keep up.

ZACH dude, in person you were cool as **** but the car is BONE stock. It has an exhaust and a 100 shot and if you consider a drag radial a mod then it has that too. STOCK ls1 crank rods pistons heads cam all of it is BONE STOCK.
You guys pulled those same bullshit lines last time. Perhaps now you're honest, sorry, I doubt it. You brought down a bone stock car with drag radials and an intake? Keep your B.S. you're not Smokey Yunick.

You earn respect, I have (minimal) respect locally because I earned it. Next time pull up, be honest about what's really there, don't act like a douche, and perhaps you won't be treated as one.

As far as tough guy behind the keyboard, come up and talk to me. Like me or hate me, I'm exactly the same in person or behind a keyboard. Anyone here will more than vouch for that. I'm an *******, ask my wife, my mom or anyone else that knows me. I just happen to be a (moderately) likable *******.

Mike,

The reason we have an issue with these guys is that the last time they came down, they did nothing but spew bullshit about what was in their cars and try to hustle people. They had a bad attitude. Now they come up with the innocent angle. Fool me once...

Last edited by digitalsolo; 09-23-2009 at 12:49 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

And all I wanted to do was to get on here and finally post a video of my slow ***, haggered *** car running that a buddy of mine filmed and posted on youtube for me on his iphone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Llr8kgKdE
Old 09-23-2009, 12:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Was that Compton calling your turbos little?
Old 09-23-2009, 01:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

LOL, no that was Travis Nichols. He use to have the Neukin built yellow MR2. Speaking of which, that was Neukin himself popping into the picture there for a second
Old 09-23-2009, 06:59 AM
Staging Lane

You and your buddy with the kb mustang were the only decent people ive met in or from ft wayne.

Thank you and have a wonderful evening
Well Fryedclutch , I retract my words and will give you a Thumbs up. I checked out the music and was impressed, those were some decent tracks.

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!