Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Another Hall's deal!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 02:34 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by The Beast
::cough cough:: BOOST ::cough cough::

I have too much compression to make it worth my while...otherwise it would already have it.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:37 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Snapps
...take that.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:20 PM
10 Second Club

Hey CALL911, I was looking in the wanted section did you end up selling your cats to that guy that would give you $160 for your old cats? I've thought about doing this when i get lt's and a new y pipe.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GMMillwright
I'm curious to hear what Pat and/or Chad has to say.
Not trying for this to sound the wrong way, but maybe if you would have called him or I on this matter we would have something to say rather then us reading it on here first. This is the same as the tune deal. Everyone wants to complain on tech but never call who worked on the car. Too many hands in one basket. If it was MY car, I would have taken it BACK to Pat. I will not be replying anymore to this thread. I am done reading and trying to figure out what it is you guys think or want. I can be reached by PM, Phone, or Email.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:23 PM
10 Second Club

Chad, PM sent.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by red01camaroz28
Hey CALL911, I was looking in the wanted section did you end up selling your cats to that guy that would give you $160 for your old cats? I've thought about doing this when i get lt's and a new y pipe.
Yeah, they were sold for $185+ shipping, but it wasn't to the guy taking everyone's, it was to someone else who offered me more. You might want to check out Omni Source to see how much they would give you first. They wouldn't give me a quote without seeing them, and I never got a chance to bring them to them to see before I sold them online.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:05 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black02SS
Not trying for this to sound the wrong way, but maybe if you would have called him or I on this matter we would have something to say rather then us reading it on here first. This is the same as the tune deal. Everyone wants to complain on tech but never call who worked on the car. Too many hands in one basket. If it was MY car, I would have taken it BACK to Pat. I will not be replying anymore to this thread. I am done reading and trying to figure out what it is you guys think or want. I can be reached by PM, Phone, or Email.

Joe told me he called Pat on Friday and hadn't got any return phone calls...... Then I was at Scott's house today while scott called pat and got a voicemail.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:24 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by CALL911
Yeah, they were sold for $185+ shipping, but it wasn't to the guy taking everyone's, it was to someone else who offered me more. You might want to check out Omni Source to see how much they would give you first. They wouldn't give me a quote without seeing them, and I never got a chance to bring them to them to see before I sold them online.
Omnisource referred me to some other place, they told me they didn't take them?
Old 07-13-2008, 06:28 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black02SS
Lol

Originally Posted by NASTYTRANSAM
Joe told me he called Pat on Friday and hadn't got any return phone calls...... Then I was at Scott's house today while scott called pat and got a voicemail.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Azar
Omnisource referred me to some other place, they told me they didn't take them?
Thats weird they told me they took them but couldnt qoute me without lookin at them.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:40 PM
10 Second Club

Chad returned my PM, so I'm good. He couldn't reach Pat today, either. When he finds out the answers to my questions, he'll let me know. I'm fine with that. Let's not turn this into a "Bash GLM" thread.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:48 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by blackz6sp
Thats weird they told me they took them but couldnt qoute me without lookin at them.
The plot thickens.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:57 PM
Teching In

So hows the racing scene in the FT going?

Any good action lately or same old same old?
Old 07-13-2008, 10:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Starfire1
So hows the racing scene in the FT going?

Any good action lately or same old same old?
Make sure to PM me if you guys make it down for some cruising . I should get my car back from the painter this coming weekend not positive tho.

Cross your fingers for me please
Old 07-14-2008, 07:03 AM
TECH Regular

So I saw the kid who always wanted to race everyone in is daddy's pewter DuraMax, on Saturday night on my way home from my cousin's wedding. It was at the Old Fort Gas station with a bunch of brightly colored imports. He now drives that Orange LT1 SS that had the hole in the front bumper.
He asked to race but I declined because I had been drinking, he seemed pretty confident tho. The kid who used to own that car was there and he said it has a fully built motor with "one hell of a rear end set-up." Since Joe did his cam, I'm sure he will chime in on the motor. The car "used" to have n2o, "but he took it off." I highly doubt its a built motor because from what I hear both of them are bullshitters.

Last edited by krobinson123; 07-21-2008 at 06:14 PM. Reason: update
Old 07-14-2008, 09:00 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by krobinson123
So I saw the kid who always wanted to race everyone in is daddy's pewter DuraMax, on Saturday night on my way home from my cousin's wedding. It was at the Old Fort Gas station with a bunch of brightly colored imports. He now drives that Orange LT1 SS that had the hole in the front bumper.
He asked to race but I declined because I had been drinking, he seemed pretty confident tho. The kid who used to own that car was there and he said it has a fully built motor with "one hell of a rear end set-up." Since Joe did his cam, I'm sure he will chime in on the motor. The car "used" to have n2o, "but he took it off." I highly doubt its a built motor because both of those kids are known bullshiters.
Even if it is a built motor, the cam he has in it is small, not gonna make much power without a power adder.
Old 07-14-2008, 10:59 AM
JPH
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by krobinson123
He asked to race but I declined because I had been drinking, he seemed pretty confident tho. The kid who used to own that car was there and he said it has a fully built motor with "one hell of a rear end set-up." Since Joe did his cam, I'm sure he will chime in on the motor. The car "used" to have n2o, "but he took it off." I highly doubt its a built motor because both of those kids are known bullshiters.
Ha. Unplug 4 plug wires and it will be fair.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Snapps
Make sure to PM me if you guys make it down for some cruising . I should get my car back from the painter this coming weekend not positive tho.

Cross your fingers for me please
Will do.

We are also thinking of bringing something really slow so the black camaro twins dont cry.

Last edited by Starfire1; 07-14-2008 at 12:13 PM.
Old 07-14-2008, 12:21 PM
Retired Street Racer

Will do.

We are also thinking of bringing something really slow so the black camaro twins dont cry.
Frank?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:22 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Will do.

Now THATS funny, I don't care who you are!

Quick Reply: Another Hall's deal!!!