Military Hotrod Club For our members in the Armed Forces

AF troop signing in...

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 10:35 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default AF troop signing in...

AFSC:3E4X1- Utilities, combat engineer TIS=4 years and 2 months TIG= E-4/SrA= almost 2 years. Currently station at Little Rock, AFB. I just got back from my deployment to Al Udeid, Qatar. Actually, got back 2 weeks ago and getting ready to come back to on-duty.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome. How's the AF treating you? More importantly, how's the Z doing? Must be nice to be back to her huh?

Modd's list or just the Pewter?
Old 05-16-2006, 02:08 AM
TECH Resident

how it going man, I'm currenly in Diego Garcia for my deployment but I'm stationed back at Dyess in Abilene TX. I am a Crew Chief on the B1-B, been in the USAF for 7 years now as of April...damn thats crazy to say. I'm a E-5 and have been for about 15 months.

I'm looking fwd to get home and drive my TA....DAMN IT I miss driving period!! I still got a few months though, but when I get back I will have some mod money so that is nice.
Old 05-16-2006, 06:57 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 99WS7
how it going man, I'm currenly in Diego Garcia for my deployment but I'm stationed back at Dyess in Abilene TX. I am a Crew Chief on the B1-B, been in the USAF for 7 years now as of April...damn thats crazy to say. I'm a E-5 and have been for about 15 months.

I'm looking fwd to get home and drive my TA....DAMN IT I miss driving period!! I still got a few months though, but when I get back I will have some mod money so that is nice.

OMG your deployment is Diego? That is awesome! I passed thru there from Kadena on my way to PSAB back in 2000. I had such a blast and Tiger Beer is the best. Just like living in your own private Hawaii!

Welcome back bene. Enjoy the much deserved time off. I know the feeling. I'm going to Qatar for 6 months maybe in Sept and it will be my 5th deployment to the middle east in 7 years of 6 months or longer. Hopefully after this one I can super or turbocharge my Z!
Old 05-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tCTech
Welcome. How's the AF treating you? More importantly, how's the Z doing? Must be nice to be back to her huh?

Modd's list or just the Pewter?
Actually I acquired the Z just a few days ago. I already bought some mods and some appearance stuff and they're should be arriving here anytime this week. I'm having a good AF day. It's nice to come home and have nice chunk of money in the bank.
Old 05-16-2006, 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was at Al Udeid last summer. It was summer camp to me, LOL. I'm a 2E1X3 SrA with 3.3 TIS. I dealt with and programmed alot of the LMR's (handheld radios), base stations, comsec, vehicle radio installs, etc. It's great having that 2 week R&R when you get back. Have fun with your Z!
Old 05-16-2006, 10:40 PM
Launching!

Hey. I'm a 1A451- Airborne Operations Technician (on JSTARS). TIS-5 years 1 month. SSgt. Current station Robins, GA. I've been to The Deid four times and PSAB once. Enjoying a little downtime at the moment (a couple months since i was there last). Enjoy your Z...i know how much fun it is to get back to a nice set of wheels .
Old 05-17-2006, 08:53 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by johnlv6
Hey. I'm a 1A451- Airborne Operations Technician (on JSTARS). TIS-5 years 1 month. SSgt. Current station Robins, GA. I've been to The Deid four times and PSAB once. Enjoying a little downtime at the moment (a couple months since i was there last). Enjoy your Z...i know how much fun it is to get back to a nice set of wheels .
Hey how you like parking next to a real Jet while in qatar RC-135's?? JK You know any Crew chiefs there at Robbins? I know a few. Whoever came from Offutt I pretty much know.

Originally Posted by 99WS7

Hey man Im a crew chief too you know a B Foreman (crewchief or prod sup) ? A Myers (Hyd) and Germany (hyd) and Bruno? Maybe the 2 cc guys retired I dunno.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:03 AM
12 Second Club

2A571 RC-135 Crew Chief. TIS 9 yrs. SSgt. Full time Alky.
Offutt NE 97-05 38RS
Souda Bay, Crete Greece (A Crew Chiefs Dream)05-06 Det.1 95th RS PCS next month
RAF Mildenhall 06-09 (hopefully) 95th RS
Three bases same wing same command WTF! Getting stationed at every base I used to go TDY to minus the desert and Oki.
Old 05-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by hawaiiboysz
Hey how you like parking next to a real Jet while in qatar RC-135's?? JK You know any Crew chiefs there at Robbins? I know a few. Whoever came from Offutt I pretty much know.
You guys have them perty big engines . Ours would be cute if you stuck them on a Cessna.

I can't say that i know any of the Crew Chiefs...i can't even keep track of most of the ops guys anymore .
Old 05-28-2006, 03:28 PM
TECH Regular

Welcome to LS1TECH. I am glad to see another AF member in the F-BODY world.
Old 06-01-2006, 05:48 AM
Staging Lane

hey at least at the deid you can drink!
Old 06-01-2006, 07:22 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by hawaiiboysz

Hey man Im a crew chief too you know a B Foreman (crewchief or prod sup) ? A Myers (Hyd) and Germany (hyd) and Bruno? Maybe the 2 cc guys retired I dunno.
Hey I know I Bret Foreman, he is production at Dyess.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:30 AM
12 Second Club

I know him from Offutt Shhhh but he was a kiss *** there. STEP to Tech. Anyway if you remember tell him that Pineapple from offutt says, "whats the scoops!" Im stationed in Souda right now and going to Mildenhall. Im sure he will remember me. Let me tell you when I first came in I checked oil on his jet w/o a rag and he made me wipe every eng cowl on the ramp. We used to refer to Brett as "father" when talking about him to one of my buddies that was on his jet T/N 844. Small world! I got another buddy Austin Meyer they call him Tank hes a hydro guy. We used to hang to. Damn, time flys!
Old 06-01-2006, 02:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 131 Likes on 102 Posts

What's up bro- how's the car treating you. 2 months and I am comin home to play with mine.

Quick Reply: AF troop signing in...