Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Nebraska cops trying to mess with me

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 03:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ls1ssws6
i prooved your point that cops are ******** because i said if you try to slow a cop down see how far it gets you? I do not think im tough or better than anyone all im saying is that it is our job to make sure people dont speed or drive reckless. Yes we do have more authority than you it is a fact. Does it make me an ******* by saying that?

how did i proove anything? i am a jerk now for saying see how far it gets you if you try to slow down a speeding cop? Its not being a jerk its common sense, ANY cop would probably give you **** for pulling up next to them and saying slwo down or do it however you see fit to make a cop slow down. I never once stated that I feel "better than you", i said we have more authority to uphold the law. I do not feel "better" than anyone cause of my badge, you are pulling things out of the air here. I treat everyone equally until they make me do otherwise.

wow if you think that since one cop is bad then all of them must be then you have some serious issues. Im sorry you generalize, i hope you can grow up and understand there are bad people in every industry but that doesnt mean everyone is bad.

Do i feel bad for cops who get jammed up doing stupid/illegal things? No. If you do something wrong, yes you should be punished for your actions and the fact they give a bad name to cops in general pisses me off.

Those firemen who made the lady strip in the firehouse, they are dumb for doing it, so you know what ALL firefighters are dumb because of them
wasnt that cops? Either this vid, or the other. idk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJaAe7sYoCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PF6_Q-6cvw
Old 12-22-2009, 03:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh but not all cops are bad. there goofy! Lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3lclZIf3sI
Old 12-22-2009, 04:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Well then i stand corrected if you have first hand knowledge of quotas, here there arent any and most major cities dont have them.

And no I dont do traffic stops all day but I do my fare share because you can get good things out of traffic stops. 9 out of 10 i let people go with warnings and no tickets.

I have been on for little over 8 months and have already had 4 stolen car arrests, a site rape arrest, 5 guns out of criminals hands and countless drugs off the streets. So i think that speaks for itsself, im not trying to brag but that is how i do my job. So i dont really care if i have your respect because i know i am doing a good job and making peoples lives easier and safer in the process, no offence.

I just got mad at the post you made about the 150mph thing because i just think its WAY over the top. I mean have i sped in my trans an yes, have i sped on my motorcycle yes. Gone over 100, absolutely BUT it has always been on a road where there are little to no cars and if i crash 99% i will be the only one getting physically hurt. But going 150 on the shoulder/grass median is just rediculous. You know the shoulder is for emergencies right? So what if a family was pulled over for some reason on the shoulder when you decided to go 150 and didnt have time to react to avoid them? Just saying....
On the quota subject, most departments don't "have them
", but if you aren't writing tickets they start to wonder if you are doing your job. So yes they have quota's, just not the terminology they use for them.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mr.z/28
the firehouse stripping thing happened over in jersey in one of those cities i believe. Yes those officers are the ones who give a bad name. The second video doesnt look like they did anything wrong but takt womans clothes off and if this is policy what is wrong with it? If it isnt policy and they did slam her head then id agree they were in the wrong, but now its up to the jury or DA to charge them or let them off with no charges.

Originally Posted by mike's02ls1
On the quota subject, most departments don't "have them
", but if you aren't writing tickets they start to wonder if you are doing your job. So yes they have quota's, just not the terminology they use for them.
Well i know here they dont really complain if you dont write tickets but have other activity.

Last edited by ls1ssws6; 12-22-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 1WICKDZ
ls1ssws6, I'm glad to see another figure of the law out there with a good head on his/her shoulders. Members in my family have also been in law enforcement and look at the law very similar to how you do. This is what I grew up around and I know that there are 90% "good" officers out there who know their job and do it correctly.
thanks good to know there are reasonable people out there still where were your family members in LE?
Old 12-22-2009, 05:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That police scanner/radio is SWEET. Where did you pick that up? It would compliment my V1 nicely...
Old 12-22-2009, 05:54 PM
12 Second Club

^^ you can get them at Walmart.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Self-Admitted Scammer

you can get the shitty ones at walmart. This one was real advanced and an absolute pain to program, but it was worth it. Ih ad the GPS receiver hooked up, it would automatically switch to different counties/states as i drove...hehe. The reason i always have scanners, V1 and **** on long trips is because i am a rallier. I do bullrun rallies, players run etc. driving like i posted above is normal to me

http://www.scannermaster.com/Uniden_.../10-501358.htm
Old 12-22-2009, 06:59 PM
TECH Regular

Do you have anything done to your XKR?

Oh, and you still shouldn't drive like a jack ***...
Old 12-22-2009, 08:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

now that's 4min.38sec. i won't get back...
Old 12-22-2009, 08:18 PM
TECH Regular

I dont know why your so bent on there being a quota. Its not like the free masons or some type of secret society where theres a secret code of quotas. If there was a quota i would be the first to say there is because it wouldnt be a secret and i wouldnt care saying so but you have to get over your obsession of this quota thing because in philly and most large cities there is not a quota.

Ill be the first to admit there is racial profiling but again what does that have to do with the topic at hand and that is not every cop who does it? Profiling is part of our job like it or not. If a white guy is walking in the area i patrol which is 99% black/puerto rican i would stop him to make sure everything is ok. Maybe he is lost, disoriented, or mentally unstable OR your right maybe he is buying drugs but our job is to figure it out. But lets not get into the racial thing because thats off topic a little. Tasering an 82 year old i would say is a little much but i wasnt there so i cant speak on it. Blackmail, theft, extortion are ll horrible but how can you sit here and judge all cops or say all of them are crooked because of the VERY FEW who do those things? It happens in every line of work that there are bad people. Im sure there are firemen who start fires or insurance people on the take but do we bash everyone in that line of work?

And as far as shooting someone with a watergun, your damn right. Last summer a 20somethign year old guy was walking down the street with a water gun me and my partner drew our weapons on him because something jsut didnt seem right. Ended up it was just a water gun but had some type of acid in it and he was going to his ex's house to spray her with it.
In the old district i worked in there is an article of people who have been locked up for having shotguns incased in waterguns and cellphone guns that shoot .22s. These were all taken in philadelphia so im sure it goes on in other cities too. Judge if you want but this is the job and these things ARE real whether you want to believe it or not. I know it is a small possibility but it is still there, so id rather be safe than sorry. NOW on the other hand if a bunch of 6 year olds are playing with water guns im not gonna draw on them its a situation to situation thing and you wouldnt understand if you have never faced it. I cant find an article on the watergun/shotgun but i can get it when i go to work if you think im lying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIjkBVEtyE

our job is to uphold the law, speeding is against the law so we pull cars over for speeding or reckless driving, we dont know its a cop before we pull them over. You want to try and stop a cop for speeding? Go ahead see how far you get. You do not have the authority to do that in your line of work (im assuming your not in LE because of your comments) So yea cops would probably just laugh at you if you tried to get them to slow down.

You should still hold LE in high regard and not take it out on the good cops because of the few bad apples.

I wont even address this one because it is so rediculous.

since when do traffic violators get thrown into cells? Unless they have warrants for other offences or are DUI, no one who was simply speeding, or ran a redlight, or blew a stop sign will be arrested. And if you want to make that point, why would you say drug dealers should be put in with rapists and murderes? They didnt do anything violent, illegal yes, violent no

absolutely just like firemen lookout for firemen, lawyers for lawyers, contractors for contractos, valet parkers for valet parkers, nuns for nuns. Its a similarity, common bond, dont act like its only cops who look out for cops.

I had a long night at work, im going to bed
You are a racies, and should not be on the job, I am on the job 20 years in nyc and you dont say puerto ricans its HISPANICS you should check your self.
Old 12-22-2009, 08:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ssam98
You are a racies, and should not be on the job, I am on the job 20 years in nyc and you dont say puerto ricans its HISPANICS you should check your self.
Maybe it's an area that is highly populated by puerto ricans?
Old 12-22-2009, 09:05 PM
On The Tree

umm this thread has nothing todo with race but you are wrong on that
Old 12-23-2009, 01:22 AM
Self-Admitted Scammer

it has a pulley and ECU tune on it, much faster now

Here is a pic from last year. now what is wrong with this? nothing!

Old 12-23-2009, 08:08 AM
Launching!

i am half puerto rican/black so i guess i am "racies" towards myself. Sorry for being politically incorrect, i meant caucasian as well, didnt mean to offend anyone by saying white are you serious? lol

EDIT: Im sorry i should have said african american as well instead of "black" i apologize for acting in a racies way.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Staging Lane

Wow, a bunch of people getting panties in a knot. Yes, the OP doesn't have to allow the officer to search his car, but answering a simple question may have prevented any more of the officers questioning. At the same time, the officer may have had a complaint on the OP being stupid and passing on the shoulder and what not but that's all here say, the officer has no proof of it, but is investigating, which i believe is part of their job. So what is there to be mad about? I wasn't a cop but worked for a local sherriff's department for a while as a corrections officer, having met many of the road officers, I know in that area there is no quota.

I've tried both being a dick to officers and cooperating, usually the cooperating come out a little better off.

Yes, there are plenty of crooked cops in this world, but there are many who stand up for the very reasons they joined the LE. To do good and protect the citizens of the area they may be working, which is seems LS1SSWS6 may be one of the legit officers. Where are there not crooked people? They are in LE, the U.S. military, pretty much every job that is out there, there is someone stealing or trying to come out on top.

Profiling, it happens more than just in the LE world. What about the loan agencies who receive an application from a previous poor person (of any color, or race) who may have had a few discrepencies but cleaned themselves up, got a job, and reprioritized their lives trying to get a loan for a house, car, ect.. ect.. 99% of the time, the loan agency isn't going to help them out. It happens every day in every city and state. Profiling is everywhere whether you realize it or not. Ex. I got pulled out to get patted down by security at an airport in San Fransico, coming back to America from South Korea. I was one of very few Americans coming back on that flight, I happen to have a military bag on, military hair cut, and at the time, the only American in the line to go through security to get into the part of the airport where state side flights leave.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

That was great lol I want to see the rest while I'm home this week

Last edited by 94Z28rag; 12-23-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:54 AM
12 Second Club

OP is a dumbass.

All cops arent bad.

Anyone who has color vision is racist.

The only thing Im gonna elaborate on a little is the vehicle searching. Around here IT DOES NOT MATTER what you get pulled for, they will ALWAYS ask to search your car. Most people dont know their rights & just let them do it (prolly why they ask every time). Every time Ive been stopped & they ask I either ask them for cause, or tell them they dont have cause.

I am ALWAYS cooperatvie & have much respect for cops. Theres NO WAY I would have the restraint to not have my gun drawn on every single traffic stop with all of the crazy people today.
Old 12-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Black_95_Z28
Wow, a bunch of people getting panties in a knot. Yes, the OP doesn't have to allow the officer to search his car, but answering a simple question may have prevented any more of the officers questioning. At the same time, the officer may have had a complaint on the OP being stupid and passing on the shoulder and what not but that's all here say, the officer has no proof of it, but is investigating, which i believe is part of their job. So what is there to be mad about? I wasn't a cop but worked for a local sherriff's department for a while as a corrections officer, having met many of the road officers, I know in that area there is no quota.

I've tried both being a dick to officers and cooperating, usually the cooperating come out a little better off.

Yes, there are plenty of crooked cops in this world, but there are many who stand up for the very reasons they joined the LE. To do good and protect the citizens of the area they may be working, which is seems LS1SSWS6 may be one of the legit officers. Where are there not crooked people? They are in LE, the U.S. military, pretty much every job that is out there, there is someone stealing or trying to come out on top.

Profiling, it happens more than just in the LE world. What about the loan agencies who receive an application from a previous poor person (of any color, or race) who may have had a few discrepencies but cleaned themselves up, got a job, and reprioritized their lives trying to get a loan for a house, car, ect.. ect.. 99% of the time, the loan agency isn't going to help them out. It happens every day in every city and state. Profiling is everywhere whether you realize it or not. Ex. I got pulled out to get patted down by security at an airport in San Fransico, coming back to America from South Korea. I was one of very few Americans coming back on that flight, I happen to have a military bag on, military hair cut, and at the time, the only American in the line to go through security to get into the part of the airport where state side flights leave.
well said

Originally Posted by COMNBYU
OP is a dumbass.

All cops arent bad.

Anyone who has color vision is racist.

The only thing Im gonna elaborate on a little is the vehicle searching. Around here IT DOES NOT MATTER what you get pulled for, they will ALWAYS ask to search your car. Most people dont know their rights & just let them do it (prolly why they ask every time). Every time Ive been stopped & they ask I either ask them for cause, or tell them they dont have cause.

I am ALWAYS cooperatvie & have much respect for cops. Theres NO WAY I would have the restraint to not have my gun drawn on every single traffic stop with all of the crazy people today.
your right. When I do a traffic stop i dont care what it is for i have my gun out and down by my side 99% f the time they dont even realize i have it out so there is no harm no foul but if i need it i know right where it is. Call it paranoid or whatever but its the great world e live in
Old 12-23-2009, 10:14 AM
12 Second Club

your right. When I do a traffic stop i dont care what it is for i have my gun out and down by my side 99% f the time they dont even realize i have it out so there is no harm no foul but if i need it i know right where it is. Call it paranoid or whatever but its the great world e live in

Well from what Ive been told officers arent supposed to have their weapons drawn for no reason. You pretty much have to be fearing for your life. Most people dont see a traffic stop nessesary to have your weapon unholstered.

And that was my point, I wouldnt be able to do that.

Quick Reply: Nebraska cops trying to mess with me