Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

2011 GT H/C/I makes 507hp N/A

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
Wow! What a bunch of retards.
Wow! $h*t is gonna get crazy when you start posting Ford stuff on a LSX forum. What do you expect.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:08 PM
Teching In

Wow! What a bunch of retards.
wow check out this guys post count! looks like the fan boys went out and recruited another dips#$t to post ford stuff on a LSx site. It never ends does it?
Old 02-25-2011, 07:21 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah he Joined this Lsx forum 12-13-2010!! To do nothing more than troll and post Retarded statements with no DATA, Point, or worthwhile Information!!

TOTAL TROLL!!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Teching In

why even come to a GM based site to stir s#$t? Probly because noone on their mustang sites believe a thing they say either. I know all ford guys arent ignorant because i used to hang out over on the mustang sites when i had my 2 previous cars (99 Cobra, 03 Cobra). It just seems that some people are always looking to draw attention to themselves, even if it does make them look like complete asses.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Demonicbird00
like i said on svt, great numbers, but i wanna see some track times

-brandon
I agree with this guy, if the engine doen't make torque at low rpm launch it at 5500 off the line. 31 spline axles from the factory for the win! just saying, but yeah let's see the vids first.All this gay *** roll racing is meaningless. It's a great engine get over it F--k!

Last edited by kennyxg; 02-26-2011 at 12:09 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 06X6spdGTO
Yeah he Joined this Lsx forum 12-13-2010!! To do nothing more than troll and post Retarded statements with no DATA, Point, or worthwhile Information!!

TOTAL TROLL!!!!
Your a total tool
Old 02-26-2011, 01:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by summitss/rsls3
wow check out this guys post count! looks like the fan boys went out and recruited another dips#$t to post ford stuff on a LSx site. It never ends does it?
Wow nobody cares post count and join date don't mean ****
Old 02-26-2011, 01:23 AM
10 Second Club

Wow nobody cares post count and join date don't mean ****
Yeah it does! It proves your soo butt hurt about what we had to say that you took the time to create an account to do nothing more than preach the 5.0L gospel to us LSX fans!

Which would make you a TROLL!!!

SWEET comeback BTW! It really related to the topic at hand! Now Troll on back to SVTP until you get some more facts that you can then post HERE for the rest of this debate. (I doubt youll post any but it was a worth while suggestion)
Old 02-26-2011, 02:46 AM
Launching!

Well I been here a little longer than you so don't go too crazy! newbie! these new engines have a lot to offer to the Drag racing circuit. So just weight to see the results ******!
Old 02-26-2011, 02:54 AM
10 Second Club

Will be waiting in the stagging lanes douche bag!!

Probly be sporting 427ci by then TOO!
Old 02-26-2011, 02:57 AM
Launching!

You will need it **** toid!
Old 02-26-2011, 03:07 AM
10 Second Club

Okay!!! Im sure i wont! Im pretty sure your the same clown who called a guy a liar for beating a 5.0GT with a Stock 243/LS6 Cam Z06!! Right?!?! OH YEAH You are.

You also said " FORD IS BETTER BECAUSE IT OUTSELLS THE CAMARO and the entire PICKUP LINE!" And lets not forget the best from ya yet!! "HATE IT IF YOU WANT BUT FORD IS STILL THE BETTER PRODUCT."

Originally Posted by kennyxg
My bro the fact that the Mustang has been out selling the Camaro and the Ford trucks out selling all the line up of trucks is fact . The ford is better cause it is still built without our tax dollars lol! You need to change your sig it is no t politically correct .Ford could have made the Mustang faster a long time ago, there has been no Camaro since 02 till now. Hate it if you want to but the Ford is still the better product!
^This is ignorant brand loyalist!!
BANG ON BLUE OVAL Quire BOY BANG ON!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUkD4CY7YAQ

Found the post if you wanna recap!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ang-video.html

I guess i dont get what Ill need from your last post. I was meaning to say your new 5.0L will probly be sporting 427ci by then?!?!

Last edited by 06X6spdGTO; 02-26-2011 at 03:39 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:53 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah it does! It proves your soo butt hurt about what we had to say that you took the time to create an account to do nothing more than preach the 5.0L gospel to us LSX fans!

SWEET comeback BTW! It really related to the topic at hand! Now Troll on back to SVTP until you get some more facts that you can then post HERE for the rest of this debate. (I doubt youll post any but it was a worth while suggestion)
You're a TROLL... Look @ my join date! Because you joined after me and keep stirring **** up that makes you a
Old 02-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Take a deep breathe...now exhale...and relax. What's so difficult about posting your opinion like and adult?

I'm surprised that anyone would actually have so much hate for the new 5.0 engine.
Anytime you approach 2hp/cube naturally aspirated, you're doing something right!
Take a look at your own sig:

2006 BOM M6 GTO- Lingenfelter Maggie 112H, ETMC Cam, pulley, Lt's 530 RWHP 530 RWTQ.

You're not impressed with the 5.0 but you're only make 530/530 with a bigger cube LSx, with a cam, bolt ons, and a blower?
Talk about not impressive. Honestly. Stop hating. It doesn't come off well at all. It makes you look foolish.

...and you can save the "but my car makes more torque" complaint. It better make more torque given the setup.

Old 02-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Banned

I created my account to defend my car when it was posted about so yea ignorance is strong with you
Old 02-26-2011, 10:52 AM
Banned

So what does your torque monster cars run again?
Old 02-26-2011, 01:07 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by unit213
Take a deep breathe...now exhale...and relax. What's so difficult about posting your opinion like and adult?

I'm surprised that anyone would actually have so much hate for the new 5.0 engine.
Anytime you approach 2hp/cube naturally aspirated, you're doing something right!
Take a look at your own sig:

2006 BOM M6 GTO- Lingenfelter Maggie 112H, ETMC Cam, pulley, Lt's 530 RWHP 530 RWTQ.

You're not impressed with the 5.0 but you're only make 530/530 with a bigger cube LSx, with a cam, bolt ons, and a blower?
Talk about not impressive. Honestly. Stop hating. It doesn't come off well at all. It makes you look foolish.

...and you can save the "but my car makes more torque" complaint. It better make more torque given the setup.

Jesus Christ here we go again!?!? Refer to post 24 and 37. And im pretty sure weve posted plenty of TUNER/SHOP cars making 500+RWHP as N/A as well (some are even LS1's!!). It's pathetic that all of you Ford Guys come onto an LSx site and Deem Us who add a valid arguement to the thread "haters". I get it. You own a Mustang and you're excited because Ford is FINALLY giving you something to feel excited about. But really, did some of you need to join LS1tech.com this month just to post as many 5.0 comments you could. Funny thing is you start calling others "haters" when they hadn't attacked you. If you look at the post above mine the, fellow proceeds to call me a "******", then you flame me for IT!?!? I commented on the name calling earlier as well. You still have no more factual data on the Dyno sheet or build. So can any of you PLZ answer my question and post the Correction Factor/Compression ratio/etc!!?! I simply said I am not impressed at the numbers the 5.0L made for the amount of $$$ put into it in comparison to the LSx N/A. Cubes or Not the old theory rings true "There No Replacement for Displacement!" <----If you look Ive said this MANY of times in this thread as my point!

As for my GTO running at the Track. Ive taken it to the track 1 Time on a set of 245/40/18 Nittos WAAAAAYYYY back in 2007. I ran a 12.63 @ 117mph w/ a 2.2x 60' when it was just the Supercharger and Catback. The same day a friend of mine ran a 12.60 @ 118mph w/ a 2.2x 60' on a set of 275/40/17 Mickey thompson ET Streets in his 03 pullied cobra (I think he's on there BTW). Point being bring the New H/C/I 5.0L to my TRACK and lets line them up!! There are many 112H maggie cars running low 10.5's as well.

Lets not get involved in the torque discussion again. If you dont think that has anything to do with power output/ET's you should question your own intelligence and do some more research!

Heres my little blown LS2 that has about $7,500 total with Injectors,gaskets, and valve train -labor of course. BTW this was the only PD blower we had for the GTO in 2006/2007!!! The TVS is now for sale so lets not get into the Whipple 2.3 5.0L as you would be comparing apples to oranges! In which case some one would have to post a 2300 TVS LSx with cam! BANG FOR BUCK! Thats what most are about. And I never brought my GTO into this discussion either, YOU GUYS DID!

This is the SAME RUN just a different SAE Smoothing FACTOR! pulls were made on a dynojet 248H. which dyno's a little harder than a 248J

Heres some cobra's that dynoed on the same dyno i have:
http://www.dynosport.com/cobra9.htm

http://www.dynosport.com/cobra3.htm
^Post #4014 from here http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...13#post7176813 has ^ his mods.

I'll put the Bang for buck a little easier for you to understand:
If i was a stock broker and told you i could get you a return of $500 for every $100 you invested with me in 4 years. And another broker told you he could give you a return of $500 for every $200 you invested with him over the next 4 years. Who would you pick!?!? RIGHT NOW TODAY! None of this the other borker is new and might give me the $500 for every $125 invested down the road bullshit! RIGHT NOW

Last edited by 06X6spdGTO; 02-26-2011 at 02:28 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:54 PM
Launching!

Okay!!! Im sure i wont! Im pretty sure your the same clown who called a guy a liar for beating a 5.0GT with a Stock 243/LS6 Cam Z06!! Right?!?! OH YEAH You are.

You also said " FORD IS BETTER BECAUSE IT OUTSELLS THE CAMARO and the entire PICKUP LINE!" And lets not forget the best from ya yet!! "HATE IT IF YOU WANT BUT FORD IS STILL THE BETTER PRODUCT."

^This is ignorant brand loyalist!!
BANG ON BLUE OVAL Quire BOY BANG ON!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUkD4CY7YAQ

Found the post if you wanna recap!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...ang-video.html

I guess i dont get what Ill need from your last post. I was meaning to say your new 5.0L will probly be sporting 427ci by then?!?!
I happen to love both.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AWDTBSS
Im interested to see what the Challenger 392 can make with similar mods. GM/Camaro has their hands full thats for sure, but strong competition usually leads to good things
This Ford guys finally have a good N/A motor. The Gen 5 will be coming out soon and the tables will be turned again..
Old 02-26-2011, 02:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Some body should post up a H/C/I 600rwhp LS7 thread on SVTP and feel the love

Quick Reply: 2011 GT H/C/I makes 507hp N/A