Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

XPracing true duals..!!.DO NOT USE XPracing IN OKC!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Brett is a stand up D-BAG!!! thats abot it. And i have more info too back it up.

I went back home to missouri over the weekend and had a friend chris Huels(crazychris on here) tune may car. Before XP did my exhaust brett told me he had a Mail order tune of his that would make my car run great. $140 dollars later car really did seem to run better, but i guess it was just cuz it damn near breaks your neck when it shifts!.....Chris was showing me that his mail order tune i paid for was nothing more then turned up trans line press. no joke thats the only part of the tune that wasnt stock! So i gave him $140 to make my car shift harder.

Chris tweaked on the car for about an hour and it runs freaking great now.

Thanks chris btw.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So where did Trust go?? I though he was going to pull the receipt and get to the bottom of this?

Something isn't right.......

OP have you since got your exhaust taken care of?
Old 04-12-2011, 06:31 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TORCHD 02 TA
So where did Trust go?? I though he was going to pull the receipt and get to the bottom of this?

Something isn't right.......

OP have you since got your exhaust taken care of?
There was never a receipt. or i never got one, i just paid him cash. But im sure brett the owner could make his own copy up.

Im going next Saturday to have it all redone, ive got an X for it and already talked to the exhaust shop about fixing it.

Ive been out and about in the car around OKC and even Springfield,MO showing off XP's work and i feel pretty good in saying that ive stoped alot of people from letting brett touch their cars. XPracing is a JOKE! the guy is a POS! i have people coming out of the woodwork telling me how he ripped them off. The only good work he does is for his close friends and the people who have alot of money and he knows he can overcharge the hell out of them. Which im pretty sure he is just buying parts already made up and saying he built them.After my exahust work i cant wait to see the TT c5 is supposed to be building.....lol
Old 04-16-2011, 03:11 AM
roy
TECH Resident

Why is this in the multimedia section? No mod ***** around to move it out?
Old 04-16-2011, 07:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

/\/\/\ Seriously
Old 04-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by roy
Why is this in the multimedia section? No mod ***** around to move it out?
Cuz i posted pics of the crappy work of XPracing
Old 04-16-2011, 05:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by candlelit
I don't want to get tied to this thread as I don't need people retaliating at me for being another customer standing up for XP. He's helped me many times, numerous others as well, and just finished up one of my cars after putting the engine together & the car running incredibly stronger than everyone thought it would do (100mph in 1/8 with 9.6:1 CR @ 400hp & stock f-body weight). Brett's a performance guy, not a fabricator, although it's surprising for myself to see your car leave the shop like that. My advice would've been to have went back up there & discussed it in-person, before bursting out his name on the web and making attempts to harm his business. As I said, knowing Brett as a stand up guy he most likely would have made it right. Anyways, that's all I'm going to say, and hope you get your issues fixed.
I feel the work that he did is what will harm his business. If it was done right this thread never would have came about. If Brett didn't do the work then I think he should come in and give his side of the story. I know he has to know about this thread by now.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by sheikss
I feel the work that he did is what will harm his business. If it was done right this thread never would have came about. If Brett didn't do the work then I think he should come in and give his side of the story. I know he has to know about this thread by now.
Ditto. If he doesn't want a shitty rep he shouldn't have done shitty work.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:53 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ive been out and about in the car around OKC and even Springfield,MO showing off XP's work and i feel pretty good in saying that ive stoped alot of people from letting brett touch their cars. XPracing is a JOKE! the guy is a POS! i have people coming out of the woodwork telling me how he ripped them off. The only good work he does is for his close friends and the people who have alot of money and he knows he can overcharge the hell out of them. Which im pretty sure he is just buying parts already made up and saying he built them.After my exahust work i cant wait to see the TT c5 is supposed to be building.....lol
If your around Springfield why didn't you just take it to 417 Motorsports? Blake did my exhaust and it's perfect.
Old 04-21-2011, 05:57 PM
Teching In

Blake did my last car and did a really good job on it. I was back over a weekend and didnt want him to haft to work on a sat or sun. Chris did however tune it for me and it runs great!

And on another note i stoped a couple more people from making my mistake and using Xpracing. didnt even haft to say a word they looked at the work done and my car and told me thanks, and where glad they saw his work before they took there cars to him

Quick Reply: XPracing true duals..!!.DO NOT USE XPracing IN OKC!!