Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Coyotah vs ls

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2019, 07:22 AM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
This was not a billet block competition dumbass..
I never said it was but since you brought it up.....

The fastest LS in the world is all billet and still slower than numerous 2JZ and mod motors.

Ps. At least 2 of the mod motors were NOT billet block and the LS still hasn’t beat them. Lol
Old 04-02-2019, 07:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Well my disgraceful cars aren't gettin drug by 12sec cars like yours. As a matter of fact both seem to do stuff you and your buddies have a hard time dealing with.

So you know how much maintenance my clutch requires.....because you have one? Or because moufy and you think you know?

Back on topic ........2 cyl worth of power from this test would be enough to break your block.
Old 04-02-2019, 07:50 AM
Teching In

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Obviously not dipshit, you don’t race. You live your race life through YouTube and Fill.

only kills you have are the OEM motor, the LS6 and the LS7....yes, you killed 3 of your own motors. Congrats, you played yourself.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:05 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by islander033

The fastest LS in the world is all billet and still slower than numerous 2JZ and mod motors.

Ps. At least 2 of the mod motors were NOT billet block and the LS still hasn’t beat them. Lol
Again....because you're to stoooopppid to comprehend. This is not a billet block race car engine comparison or race car comparison.

These were built to be streer engines in a 15k budget......the coyotah got body slammed.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Obviously not dipshit, you don’t race. You live your race life through YouTube and Fill.

only kills you have are the OEM motor, the LS6 and the LS7....yes, you killed 3 of your own motors. Congrats, you played yourself.
Again more lies....the only thing you kill is that little dick you beat.

Yea man ....phil and i help each other. When one isn't kicking you in the ***** with our results the other is. It's great.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:21 AM
Teching In

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Again more lies....the only thing you kill is that little dick you beat.

Yea man ....phil and i help each other. When one isn't kicking you in the ***** with our results the other is. It's great.
Riiiight. Using what youtube video?? LMAOOO
Old 04-02-2019, 08:35 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I know is my Camaro SS that ran 12.5@111mph in the quarter is faster than Doug's Camaro in 2018
Old 04-02-2019, 08:42 AM
Teching In

Received 77 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
All I know is my Camaro SS that ran 12.5@111mph in the quarter is faster than Doug's Camaro in 2018
Well now it's 2019, 2018 slips are expired. So we need to see who's faster this year.
Old 04-02-2019, 08:43 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by snake95
The amount of effort and time invested is what should matter, regardless if it's bolt on **** with FP'd trans and homemade holes in every part with a hockey puck clutch that requires as much maintenance as a boat, or off the shelf heads and cam with used parts surrounding an SBE from 1985. For the time/effort, your cars are disgraceful.

Your *** is chapped because I'm running a motor designed a billion years ago and am running faster than you said I would. Ouch. Humble pie tastes like ****, huh? Apparently H/C is the way to go for reliability because you've fucked up 2 Camaro motors now and 1 termi motor, which all have stock heads and cam. How bad do you suck at cars?
I never fucked up any termi motors. I did fix a fucked up one tho.

I bent 2 valves in my ls6 is the only ls engine issue i created. Drove it home like that. Do you think the coyotah in this test was able to drive home?

Not sure what my camaro or mustang that's both faster than your turd by ALOT has to do with the coyotah getting it's *** wire out in this comparison tho.......but you seem hurt about it. And i think it's funny. Cry more please.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033

Your not a moron but stop staying stupid shyt to try and lead everyone into thinking it was a "factory" block its not even close other than in name. This is from 2011 and from a thread on YB directly about a mph record, still in the 6's and under 240.
"It is dry-decked. No water passes from the block to the heads through the decks. Billet plugs for the water passages in both block and head then o-ringed and copper gaskets. Water passage is via external hoses. Absolutely amazing what John has done with these engines."
So who GAF about "factory" anything when that type of shyt need to be done to it? Who GAF about billet blocks? Just like rocker arms being boltons for old 302 we come full circle to not being for ls, and when aftermarket was welcome for 302 now its not for ls... LOL at the flip floppin. MOve the goal post or change the rules right lol?
Old 04-02-2019, 09:16 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

That's what they do. Just like a dem when the narrative doesn't suit them they change it.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:19 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Similar cubic inches for both engines in this specific test would've made for a pretty close competition. Thinking the coyote would smash the LS with similar cubes is pretty silly.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:26 AM
TECH Apprentice

That's what they do. Just like a dem when the narrative doesn't suit them they change it.
I just dont get it, first they think cyl sealing magic from way back when like the block and heads were welded together from the factory or some shyt, and then think 4 valve magic when boost is applied. Laws of physicas dont change CUZ 4 VALVE OR CUZ FORD lmao. They also said in that thread they were already using a billet crank. From what I remeber they were dry decking the block in 09 possibly before. No one actaully fully knows from reading the little comments and articles from Mihovetz what actually was going on, he is a racer his product is his own secret and as dumb as these fanbois ************* are on here he surely dumbed any info down so they might be able to comprehend it without drawing a 20 page picture book.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:30 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

It's because they litterally have the logic of a female through "that time of the month" except they're never off cycle.
Old 04-02-2019, 09:31 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Similar cubic inches for both engines in this specific test would've made for a pretty close competition. Thinking the coyote would smash the LS with similar cubes is pretty silly.
Considering the 5.3 sbe with a factory head is at 7.1 and I dont think the block is filled, I dont see how a built bottom with a filled and oringed block and a decent head couldnt get into the low 6 territory in a Pro Mod chassis ohh and 2 turbos and 20lbs more boost. The problem is what is the incentive? To run a number for no specific class?
Old 04-02-2019, 11:19 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

So coyote gets smaller blower, dont spin to it fill capability and compared to a motor that dont come in any car. Lol
Old 04-02-2019, 11:25 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not sure why this is a Ford vs GM thing. The fact that US car manufacturers can compete with companies such as Ferrari or Porche with making good power and reliably for a less money is something to be proud of.

I'd actually like to see the Mopar motors get involved with this also.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:26 AM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
So coyote gets smaller blower, dont spin to it fill capability and compared to a motor that dont come in any car. Lol
Look guys Ohio is back and he has another idiotic post about how deep his feels are touched. Poor guy coyote really let the brochados down this time.
Old 04-02-2019, 11:36 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by ohioborn80
Neither made full power and the coyote got spun hard enough for catastrophic failure. The ls woulda lived FOREVER at the power level the coyotah failed.

And again.....why would you put the same size blower on a 5.0 as a 7.0? Does the coyote need more boost to compete?
Old 04-02-2019, 12:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Neither made full power and the coyote got spun hard enough for catastrophic failure. The ls woulda lived FOREVER at the power level the coyotah failed.

And again.....why would you put the same size blower on a 5.0 as a 7.0? Does the coyote need more boost to compete?
Same reason you would put the same head on a 302 sb as you would a 427 sb, OHH WAIT YOU WOULDNT. I wonder if anyone knows what happens when you do that?
Old 04-02-2019, 12:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
Not sure why this is a Ford vs GM thing. The fact that US car manufacturers can compete with companies such as Ferrari or Porche with making good power and reliably for a less money is something to be proud of.

I'd actually like to see the Mopar motors get involved with this also.
Exactly, If you are starting with one platform or the other no practical benefit to swap over. Supposedly they were going to do something with the Hemi.