Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Coyotah vs ls

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2019, 11:54 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
When the gap is that large even if your both dyno queens you just got it broke off in your ***.....this wasn't even close.

As far as emc goes the furds lost on power there also.

The coyotah lost in the 1st ls3 vs coyotah na challenge to.

Looks like you fail to understand tq and the ******* YUGE gap the ls had over the coyotah. The ls made more torque than the coyotah did hp......tq IS power son.
No, you resort to dyno stuff when you get mad that real world is showing the 5.0 as superior.

You don't understand what horsepower is, so you continue spouting off about peak tq figures. You're just making yourself look ignorant, nothing more. One day you'll realize HP is the work being done, and your mind will be blown
Old 03-30-2019, 12:00 PM
Teching In

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

LS got 127CI more, bigger blower and 10psi of boost more and Hio claims LS "will get more restrictions" LMAO
Old 03-30-2019, 12:17 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by sxc Z28
Lasted to damn near 1800hp before lifting the head too lol
Good point actually. The only way we found out was when it let go. I would have never guessed they used the stock head bolts on that motor.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
What surprised me was when I heard they used stock head bolts on the LS. They had to know they were playing Russian roullete there. And boom. Lol.
Surprised me to.
Originally Posted by snake95
No, you resort to dyno stuff when you get mad that real world is showing the 5.0 as superior.

You don't understand what horsepower is, so you continue spouting off about peak tq figures. You're just making yourself look ignorant, nothing more. One day you'll realize HP is the work being done, and your mind will be blown
Where in the real world is the 5br0 superior? Cause i haven't seen it. The coyote is a better match for cathedral head stuff.

This was a dyno test.....you get that hombre?

I completely understand that tq is power and that the ls stomped that coyotah *** in both tq and hp. I also understand that no work gets down w/o tq. Therefore nothing gets done w/o tq. Tq is king.....end of starry.
Originally Posted by BlkMach1
LS got 127CI more, bigger blower and 10psi of boost more and Hio claims LS "will get more restrictions" LMAO
Well they already restricted the ls to a hydraulic cam. Now they want to restrict it's boost.....go cry in your momma's **** if you think i give 2 ***** about your ci deficiency. I DON'T ******* CARE.

Btw they ran the coyotah to 24psi. So 6 psi difference. No where near enough to cover the spread in power here. It's not like the ls was maxxed anyway. It broke to.

The ls should have a larger blower. It simply flows more air. Why would you put a smaller blower on a engine that flows more air? Please answer wto some stupid *** comment. Make this a technical discussion. I would really like to know if you would want to buy a smaller blower for your coyotah, say one sized to fit a 4.6 2v. Because that's what your asking the ls to do.

Not that it would matter because the coyotah broke long before it was even competitive here. And guess what.....it broke valve train. Your vaunted high tech dohc got busted up by old pushrod junk. Stock pushrod junk at that.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:18 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Good point actually. The only way we found out was when it let go. I would have never guessed they used the stock head bolts on that motor.
There are 2 other episodes with the builds. It was in there to.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:35 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Oh I see now that the LS needed every advantage to win I didn't even watch it before because I know that dugless is desperate as **** when he's posting dyno videos.

Still trying to coddle the LS owner egos since EMC
Old 03-30-2019, 12:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1,949 Likes on 1,400 Posts

What surprised me was when I heard they used stock head bolts on the LS. They had to know they were playing Russian roullete there. And boom. Lol.
When Bryan mentioned it being built using the stock hardware that blew me away! It's a testament to what this platform is capable of though as that thing was making good power and I'll bet there was still more in it too.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:42 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

The ls did win here...and it won big.

So tell me snail....do you like more power or less power? Because the ls made more power at emc. True starry.
Old 03-30-2019, 12:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1,949 Likes on 1,400 Posts

Originally Posted by hiossilver
surprised me to.

Where in the real world is the 5br0 superior? Cause i haven't seen it. The coyote is a better match for cathedral head stuff.

This was a dyno test.....you get that hombre?

I completely understand that tq is power and that the ls stomped that coyotah *** in both tq and hp. I also understand that no work gets down w/o tq. Therefore nothing gets done w/o tq. Tq is king.....end of starry.

Well they already restricted the ls to a hydraulic cam. Now they want to restrict it's boost.....go cry in your momma's **** if you think i give 2 ***** about your ci deficiency. I don't ******* care.

Btw they ran the coyotah to 24psi. So 6 psi difference. No where near enough to cover the spread in power here. It's not like the ls was maxxed anyway. It broke to.

The ls should have a larger blower. It simply flows more air. Why would you put a smaller blower on a engine that flows more air? Please answer wto some stupid *** comment. Make this a technical discussion. I would really like to know if you would want to buy a smaller blower for your coyotah, say one sized to fit a 4.6 2v. Because that's what your asking the ls to do.

Not that it would matter because the coyotah broke long before it was even competitive here. And guess what.....it broke valve train. Your vaunted high tech dohc got busted up by old pushrod junk. Stock pushrod junk at that.

↑↑↑↑↑
Old 03-30-2019, 01:09 PM
Teching In

LS1Tech 10 Year

Hio again posting vids irrelevant to "street racing and callout" section. thats because last vid he posted was a gap so big by a stock GTR he still has nightmares about it.
Old 03-30-2019, 01:14 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
LS won this competition.

PS. Notice that HOC isn't claiming that the blower won, sadly that would be mostly correct in this instance.
Old 03-30-2019, 01:15 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Lol.....hell i thought the little bolt on ls6 held up well to that car. I knew beating it was a long shot especially from a dig.....definitely wasn't gonna happen giving away the hit. But just think how much worse it woulda beat your na junk
Old 03-30-2019, 01:17 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by islander033
LS won this competition.

PS. Notice that HOC isn't claiming that the blower won, sadly that would be mostly correct in this instance.
They were both gonna be ran to 30psi of boost. So that essentially took the blower out of the equation except the coyotah valvtrain failed and took out a bunch of **** and it couldn't make it to 30psi of boost.

It was gonna lose at 30psi to......by ALOT
Old 03-30-2019, 01:20 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

No and once again you don't understand how FI works. LOL

PS. All about dat PSI ...no CFM...yo!
Old 03-30-2019, 01:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

What was soflo saying about ford guys not using excuses ?
Old 03-30-2019, 01:43 PM
Teching In

LS1Tech 10 Year

I think it was a neat test. Real testament to where you can get with a blower setup now days.
Old 03-30-2019, 01:43 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01CamaroSSTx
When Bryan mentioned it being built using the stock hardware that blew me away! It's a testament to what this platform is capable of though as that thing was making good power and I'll bet there was still more in it too.
It was surprising. For under $200 they could have used the ARP head bolts. At least. But out of budget i guess. Can't really say bad things about the stock bolts. It'll be cool to see the motors back again with some updates.
Old 03-30-2019, 01:45 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Hey ultra. When did I state this??
Old 03-30-2019, 02:01 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by islander033
No and once again you don't understand how FI works. LOL

PS. All about dat PSI ...no CFM...yo!
I understand perfectly.....lol. you're the one with no clue. It's why a stupid **** like you would put the same blower on errythang.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
Doh......the tears are flowing hardcorn in here. In the comments section of yt. Like the coyote ever even stood a chance. One guy whined "but you could never get the power the ls had to hook up". Furd guy tears know no bounds.
Old 03-30-2019, 02:29 PM
11 Second Club

It's ok. I went & found it. Surely this was the post:
Cool drag race to be set up. As me being an outcast. Whoever wins or loses doesn't mean a load of **** to me. The race does.

If furd wins every excuse in the book will come out. If cheby wins they be on a totem & nothing else matters. Lol.
Actually the second sentence is quite clear. Just using this motor test.

You ultra stated about furd guys or sites. I stated I don't go on those sites so cant vouch for that.

So Ultra. Did you twist that around a lil. If you just forgot it's all good. Lol.