Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Coyotah vs ls

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 12:38 PM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Ls1 has a 24x reluctor wheel from the factory, so hio how come I had to buy a concert or box to run my new ls1 and I had to buy O2 extensions as well. Thought I had a ls1 given the fact that ls1 came with the car I shouldn't of had to buy those parts right?
I think i mentioned that DMFY
Originally Posted by snake95
I don't even know where to begin correcting you.

Start with google and type shp 363. Those motors are bulletproof to 12-1400hp. Continue talking about 8.2 blocks so I can continue laughing hysterically

It's easier to do a GM, it's just the solution for idiot rednecks like yourself who concede that GM platforms don't have **** on a fox chassis.

"Dropping a ls3/7 in a fcar is nothing. It takes a map sensor/o2 extensions. And really you could leave the map where it is in the fcar if you wanted. For 58x cars it takes a conveter box or use the oe crank sensor if the engine was converted to 24x. Everything else gets reused. You know absolutely nothing about ls or sbc stuff."

I count 4 alterations/adaptations needed compared to 0 for my example. Thanks for playing
Your talking about a full aftermarket 363 here....no furd parts at all. Figures. And nothing is bullet proof.

Considering to all of the adaptions are plug and play it's pretty simple stuff. Easy enough even a mac can do it.....if he even did. He may have bought that car that way to.

Fox chassis is just light and it comes with a reasonable strong rear. I bet you ******* hate knowing about any gm engine can push it faster than your semi furd engine. I mean **** even your dumbass didn't have enough faith in furd heads to use them
Old 04-10-2019, 12:51 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I think i mentioned that DMFYYour talking about a full aftermarket 363 here....no furd parts at all. Figures. And nothing is bullet proof.

Considering to all of the adaptions are plug and play it's pretty simple stuff. Easy enough even a mac can do it.....if he even did. He may have bought that car that way to.

Fox chassis is just light and it comes with a reasonable strong rear. I bet you ******* hate knowing about any gm engine can push it faster than your semi furd engine. I mean **** even your dumbass didn't have enough faith in furd heads to use them
GM just stuck with pushrods whole Ford went OHC I've said 5 million times and will say again - there is ZERO about the architecture and design of the LS series that is groundbreaking. They just improved upon existing designs of various pushrod motors, and I love pushrod motors.

Why would I spend hundreds of hours to port stock iron heads released in 1985 when I can buy a head that makes more power and is far lighter? I have more OEM parts in my Mustang than your Camaro does, BY FAR So much for your confidence in GM designs. No GM intake, rockers, headers or exhaust, Ford rear, race transmission, none of that is even mentioning the fact that the entire motor is an ENGINE SWAP Remember, the 302 is an antique design old as ****, your LS6 is practically a space ship in regards to technology compared to it. After all that, we're still 11s bros
Old 04-10-2019, 01:00 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Nothing that makes power on your mustang is oe. You bailed on that cause furd. Then you were either to lazy or to dumb to do anything with the oe furd parts for power.....just how it is.

We're not 11sec bros when im in my camaro. Hell we're not 11sec bros when I'm in my mustang after you got thrashed by a 12sec car that bad. Your car outside the holeshot is about 13.0 ish.

Mac's 5gen drag you from a roll probably.....hard to say tho. It is mactard DMFY
Old 04-10-2019, 01:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I do call it what it is. Just like i call your **** a turd.
Uh only when you behind a screen? You replied you don't call it like it is. Still odd I heard you went quiet when someone brought up your 60'. What? Should have been a good convo. No truth to spit there?? Thought so. Lol.

You call my car a turd all you want. You will always be slower than someone else. Truth bomb.

Your talking about a full aftermarket 363 here....no furd parts at all. Figures.
Uhh. Hams has aftermarket pistons, aftermarket cam, aftermarket heads, aftermarket IM, etc. The block is cheby & what is it hiho???
Old 04-10-2019, 01:07 PM
11 Second Club

Hell we're not 11sec bros when I'm in my mustang
Good laugh. With an 11 sec slip.

Lies flowing
Old 04-10-2019, 01:15 PM
Staging Lane

Nothing that makes power on your mustang is oe. You bailed on that cause furd. Then you were either to lazy or to dumb to do anything with the oe furd parts for power.....just how it is.

We're not 11sec bros when im in my camaro. Hell we're not 11sec bros when I'm in my mustang after you got thrashed by a 12sec car that bad. Your car outside the holeshot is about 13.0 ish.

Mac's 5gen drag you from a roll probably.....hard to say tho. It is mactard DMFY
Marc's car had more trap in it than my car, end of starry. You choose what you wanna believe and ignore facts because they expose what a clown you are Your Camaro has 1 million runs at 11.2-11.4, and one squeaked into the 10s. If you back up the 10.9 then you have a 10s car. Until then, you don't, and your "bolt on" (LOL!) LS6 wasn't a 10 second car, sorry to break your heart.

The way you got thrashed by that GTR makes you about an 11.8 car

We 11s bro's for sure. I ran 11.95 then an 11.89. Consistent improvement, nothing on the slip stood out as an obvious error like your 1.2 that you wish was true.

Sure my car is the slowest (as of last slip) of our 3 11s bros cars but we're still 11s bros
Old 04-10-2019, 01:16 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Uh only when you behind a screen? You replied you don't call it like it is. Still odd I heard you went quiet when someone brought up your 60'. What? Should have been a good convo. No truth to spit there?? Thought so. Lol.

You call my car a turd all you want. You will always be slower than someone else. Truth bomb.

Uhh. Hams has aftermarket pistons, aftermarket cam, aftermarket heads, aftermarket IM, etc. The block is cheby & what is it hiho???
It's a hotrod motor. The same thing snail is yakkin about but he's not even using a stock crank, block with no internal oe dimensions at all.

Wtf are you even talking about me going quite? If someone says something it don't take me long to correct them...even in person.

If i ever see ya I'll tell your ***** a turd in person if that makes you happy.

Good laugh. With an 11 sec slip.

Lies flowing
No lies he got walked on a roll by a 114 trap car. I would walk that car worse than it walked him
Old 04-10-2019, 02:07 PM
11 Second Club

It's a hotrod motor. The same thing snail is yakkin about but he's not even using a stock crank, block with no internal oe dimensions at all.

Wtf are you even talking about me going quite? If someone says something it don't take me long to correct them...even in person.

If i ever see ya I'll tell your ***** a turd in person if that makes you happy.
Wasn't it at the last meet or something. When y'all were at dinner. Heard when the 1.2 came up you just stayed quiet. If anyone in here was there they can say. I'm just going off what I remember was said.

You can call my car a turd all you want if that's what gets you off. Least it'd be in person & not behind a screen. Lol.
Old 04-10-2019, 02:25 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

You were there you should know right? Or are you just hearing lies and bullshit?

No one said **** friday when i was there. Your buds mac and zoolander had all day Saturday to say the same **** they do here. I wasn't at Saturday dinner so someone coulda been yakkin and most likely was w/o me there. They had sunday at breakfast to say something to......didn't happen.

You were had dude. They lied to ya.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Just a little FYI, that aftermarket Ford 363 block which is stronger than an Ls7, is also less expensive than an Ls7 block. Like by a lot. Just saying, even though factory oe SBF blocks lack in the strength department, its cool they offer SBF blocks (which range from 302ci to 468ci) easily capable of 1000+hp which are fairly inexpensive. Little over $2k for an aftermarket block surely ain't bad.

Last edited by R6cowboy; 04-10-2019 at 03:09 PM.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:12 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Snail stipped a 8.2 block . So they ain't getting that to 468ci and it's not a furd. It's just a aftermarket block to be built into whatever you want.

I do understand that the aftermarket provides parts at sometimes even a lesser expense than refurbished oe parts. But if you're gonna swig from henry furds nut sack like him then he should never even bring that stuff up.
Old 04-10-2019, 03:22 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah I'm not limiting to just the 8.2 deck, just talking about Ford's aftermarket SBF blocks in general. They're pretty good as far as options go and priced well.
But what makes these aftermarket Boss blocks "not" Ford? Is the GM LSX block not a GM product?
Old 04-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

Snail stipped a 8.2 block . So they ain't getting that to 468ci and it's not a furd. It's just a aftermarket block to be built into whatever you want.

I do understand that the aftermarket provides parts at sometimes even a lesser expense than refurbished oe parts. But if you're gonna swig from henry furds nut sack like him then he should never even bring that stuff up.
Stronger.
Cheaper,
Literally drops in the car with ZERO modifications needed. ******* ZERO. Your dumbass would look at it and say it's a 302.
Limitless parts support both from factory and aftermarket.

But but but but but it wasn't factory

Isn't the Chevrolet motto they teach you from the time you're drinking your first beer at 9 years old, that GM is the way to go because of simplicity/bang for your buck? Sounds like the LS7 gets assfucked in this comparison.

You know ZERO about the capabilities of a Dart SHP. Make that your goal tonight - google Dart SHP 8.2 deck. You just spout **** out saying "no it can't do this" without knowing or verifying, once again trying to make your hopes and dreams into facts. Doesn't work that way, dugless You protecting your delicate feelings by shouting what you hope is true does not = facts.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by TT427
I would think so, you know your sticking a Glide/TH400 in if you making any real power so might as well have the correct engine in front of it...
not hardly man. my internals have limits, but as-is i can push it to levels that split most LS blocks. billet 4340 cnc i -beams, 4340 crank, 2618 cp pistons, 1500+hp block.

the LS loses its weight advantage changing to iron to take the power my teksid can take. i have aPG on the bench to handle the power, and a flywheel for chevy, but it has nothing to do with the power the motor can handle.

you stick the same turbo in front of any LS, it makes more torque but not a single ******* horsepower more. you seem educated. maybe.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:58 PM
11 Second Club

You were there you should know right? Or are you just hearing lies and bullshit?

No one said **** friday when i was there. Your buds mac and zoolander had all day Saturday to say the same **** they do here. I wasn't at Saturday dinner so someone coulda been yakkin and most likely was w/o me there. They had sunday at breakfast to say something to......didn't happen.

Fair enough. I wasn't there.

How about when you spewed a lie about CS dodging DB at the track. Either you were fed lies or you came up with that BS yourself. Lol.
Old 04-10-2019, 11:12 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
Yeah I'm not limiting to just the 8.2 deck, just talking about Ford's aftermarket SBF blocks in general. They're pretty good as far as options go and priced well.
But what makes these aftermarket Boss blocks "not" Ford? Is the GM LSX block not a GM product?
He's talking about dart blocks.

Lsx blocks are gm and can hold more power than anything furd ever.

Originally Posted by snake95
Stronger.
Cheaper,
Literally drops in the car with ZERO modifications needed. ******* ZERO. Your dumbass would look at it and say it's a 302.
Limitless parts support both from factory and aftermarket.

But but but but but it wasn't factory

Isn't the Chevrolet motto they teach you from the time you're drinking your first beer at 9 years old, that GM is the way to go because of simplicity/bang for your buck? Sounds like the LS7 gets assfucked in this comparison.

You know ZERO about the capabilities of a Dart SHP. Make that your goal tonight - google Dart SHP 8.2 deck. You just spout **** out saying "no it can't do this" without knowing or verifying, once again trying to make your hopes and dreams into facts. Doesn't work that way, dugless You protecting your delicate feelings by shouting what you hope is true does not = facts.
I could give 2 ***** less about a ***** 8.2 deck block. I already know anything fast that's a furd has no furd in it. You instantly bailed on anything furd that made power on your own ****. Now you don't even want a furd block.

Furd has never made anything as powerful as a ls7.

Originally Posted by assasinator
not hardly man. my internals have limits, but as-is i can push it to levels that split most LS blocks. billet 4340 cnc i -beams, 4340 crank, 2618 cp pistons, 1500+hp block.

the LS loses its weight advantage changing to iron to take the power my teksid can take. i have aPG on the bench to handle the power, and a flywheel for chevy, but it has nothing to do with the power the motor can handle.

you stick the same turbo in front of any LS, it makes more torque but not a single ******* horsepower more. you seem educated. maybe.
More tq is more power.

Fair enough. I wasn't there.

How about when you spewed a lie about CS dodging DB at the track. Either you were fed lies or you came up with that BS yourself. Lol.
Maybe you were fed the lies. Did you think of that? It's not like chihuahua hasn't lied before.
Old 04-11-2019, 08:06 AM
TECH Resident

He's talking about dart blocks.

Lsx blocks are gm and can hold more power than anything furd ever.
F* me, by bad. I thought snake was referring to the Ford Boss blocks in the first place.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess hio forgot about fords cammer engine that made more power than a ls7.
Old 04-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

False I talked **** and you didn't say anything back lol bc you a bitch. And you never talked **** at all. Actually come to think of it a lot of people was giving you and Philly **** for using tap, lower weight needing to constantly retune and adjust **** just to try and beat cman. Oh hio how you magically forget these things to make yourself look better.
Old 04-11-2019, 10:18 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by R6cowboy
F* me, by bad. I thought snake was referring to the Ford Boss blocks in the first place.
Throw the Ford Boss in that category, too. Those blocks have skirts dangerously too short, though, for anything over a 331. Strong as hell though. You can find a lot of good info on them on corral from Woody (strokeme).

Last edited by snake95; 04-11-2019 at 11:28 AM.