Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Coyotah vs ls

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2019, 03:58 PM
10 Second Club

Received 187 Likes on 132 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by snake95
So if I put Cleveland heads on my Windsor, poof magic, I have a Cleveland motor now? It doesn't work like that.

Using this logic, I could get a Dart SHP 363 and just use heads that fit any 302 SBF and say I'm running a 5.0. Neat!
use any Stock ford stuff you want... youll always be slow
Old 04-04-2019, 03:59 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by assasinator
a stock gt500/5.4 3v/navigator 5.4 crank can handle any rpms. they are all forged.

wrong
Old 04-04-2019, 04:00 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by TT427
You do realize almost all engine monikers are related to the type of HEAD not the BLOCK right? I mean nobody going to call a Cathedral port an LS7 if its on that block are they?
ford guys don’t understand fast motor stuff
Old 04-04-2019, 04:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
ford guys don’t understand fast motor stuff
Well when half of America cant read or speak English... you have just accounted for 90% of their fan base
Old 04-04-2019, 04:12 PM
Teching In

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Lets not forget that he was in Bermuda for a good while. Most likely after seeing you're such a drama queen he lost interest on top of it.
I never claimed to beat him only asked for a race so no drama from my end. The big drama was him vs Gus. Whatever the case might be, run didnt happen.
Old 04-04-2019, 04:29 PM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Looks like hammer won this thread.

Gus was no competition for db.
Old 04-04-2019, 04:50 PM
Teching In

LS1Tech 10 Year

I dont disagree. Im just saying that was the drama.
Old 04-04-2019, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Correct term for that would be a clevor.

By your logic you can use a 5.3 block . Sleeve it to a 4.125 bore, use ls7 heafs and crank and it's still a 5.3.

That's how well your dumbass logic works.....it works just like a butt hurt bitch logic.
Does your hillbilly *** think I don't know what a Clevor is? I asked to prove a logical point, and once again I proved you wrong. What someone "calls" an engine also doesn't mean **** You call your LS6 a replacement when it's a swap, hammer calls his an LS3 when it's an LS7, doesn't change the FACT that it's a SWAP and it's an LS7. Why didn't he use an LS3 block, well gee Wally, was it because of advantages offered by the LS7 block that the LS3 doesn't have? I don't think you have to be a rocket scientist to ascertain that much Let me guess - next excuse is going to be "oh he went LS7 because it was on sale for 1 dollar at a garage sale and LS3 wasn't".

Why, whenever GM put LS6 blocks in some f-bodies, did the f-body guys say they got "one of the rare cars with the LS6" even though it had LS1 top end hardware? They pointed it out because they believed it was something different enough to be worth mentioning.

Why is a 5.4L Ford DOHC motor called the Condor motor, and the 5.8L is called the Trinity, when they use the same heads?

Originally Posted by big hammer
use any Stock ford stuff you want... youll always be slow
Don't you have like 3 million dollars in your heads and intake? That aren't factory? Good chat.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:00 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Wow.....your ******* stupid meter just pegged.

Time to change the 'pon to. I think you went into toxic shock syndrome.

You literally have zero understanding of this.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

One already drug your tow truck.

Sure db....who else gonna say the troof about it. Certainly not chihuahua.
Amag didn't drag my tow truck. Did he end up a car in front of me? Yes. Amag car & mine are a very good run. Maybe we run again this year in mexico.

Hmmmmm. So who the liar.... you or DB?

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
I was racing at the track, DB paid to race and apparently parked the car and didnt race.Hmmmmm, who avoided racing? Not me, Rick was there. Facts are I tried reaching out to race and he left me on read(going on 9 months now). LOL.
Lol. I can vouch that this mans comments are the truth. Carlos ain't scared to race.

Originally Posted by islander033
That really does depict the crew accurately when it comes to racing. WOW and LOL
Very true. Lol.

Sorry man....you a known liar. And you did stip the track. Just more lies and bullshit on your part. Db is chill as.....probably just didn't want to deal with you twisting anymore **** than you already have.
So you know more about things over 1k miles away from you? Than someone who was actually there that night? Lol. Miss hiollary at her finest.

You really don't have to constantly cry do you. The troof came out. Not the first time you've been busted lying. Let the troof free yo stanky soul chihuahua
You actually brought out the BS lie about this. Why I was interested in source. You said DB himself was your source. So. Either he lied to you. Or you just making up **** grasping like a girl. Making your friend DB out to be a liar. WOW

lol, why im a casual in here i can only take so much... even on a daily its like picking up a movie halfway through. It looks like it might be good but you will never know the full story.
Sometimes some good drama in here. Blkmach is telling truth. Hiho spreading lies like a fairy female. Sorry to spoil ending. Lol.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

You do realize almost all engine monikers are related to the type of HEAD not the BLOCK right? I mean nobody going to call a Cathedral port an LS7 if its on that block are they?
Lots of dumbasses out there running TFS cathedrals on their LS3s and still call it an LS3. Strange concept.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:18 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Amag didn't drag my tow truck. Did he end up a car in front of me? Yes. Amag car & mine are a very good run. Maybe we run again this year in mexico.

Hmmmmm. So who the liar.... you or DB?

Lol. I can vouch that this mans comments are the truth. Carlos ain't scared to race.

Very true. Lol.

So you know more about things over 1k miles away from you? Than someone who was actually there that night? Lol. Miss hiollary at her finest.

You actually brought out the BS lie about this. Why I was interested in source. You said DB himself was your source. So. Either he lied to you. Or you just making up **** grasping like a girl. Making your friend DB out to be a liar. WOW

Sometimes some good drama in here. Blkmach is telling truth. Hiho spreading lies like a fairy female. Sorry to spoil ending. Lol.
Amag beat you....like clearly beat you on several runs. Did you win any of the runs? If not then yea he drug dat tow truck.

I told the 100% truth to what i was told. Me being 1000 miles away means that i only know what I'm told. Now i have noticed bullshit being created by chihuahua before......but never by db.

I have zero reason to lie about anything. I see no purpose in lying.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Lots of dumbasses out there running TFS cathedrals on their LS3s and still call it an LS3. Strange concept.
Well you coined it a dumbass for doing that. I agree.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:19 PM
Staging Lane

Wow.....your ******* stupid meter just pegged.

Time to change the 'pon to. I think you went into toxic shock syndrome.

You literally have zero understanding of this.
Translation: **** I've got nothing for that amount of logic I think the DMFY award is yours.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Teching In

I told the 100% truth to what i was told. Me being 1000 miles away means that i only know what I'm told. Now i have noticed bullshit being created by chihuahua before......but never by db.

Well you coined it a dumbass for doing that. I agree.
what would you even call a LS3 with cathedrals? Certainly not an LS1 would you?
Old 04-04-2019, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

No dude....you've done had several people break down the ls reasoning and you fail to grasp it. You have to share the DMFY award with mac.....you are on his level. How does that feel?
Old 04-04-2019, 05:23 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
what would you even call a LS3 with cathedrals? Certainly not an LS1 would you?
A bastard!
Old 04-04-2019, 05:26 PM
Teching In

A bastard!
Deflection as expected.

Hio’s narrative only works for him and his circle.

Shockingly similar to how liberals do things. Wowzers.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:26 PM
Staging Lane

You're trying to say opinion is fact, naw. What's happening here is the band of LS nuthuggers is trying to be creative when downplaying max effort ****. Good chat. I'm still undefeated against your dumbass over the course of 10 years on this site
Old 04-04-2019, 05:32 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Knew a guy with an ls7 & had 245 TFS cath heads. I'd just call it an ls7 with 245 TFS heads. Like hams build. De stroked ls7 with ls3 heads. Some crew can't grasp this though. Too deep I guess. Lol.

Amag beat you....like clearly beat you on several runs. Did you win any of the runs? If not then yea he drug dat tow truck.

I have zero reason to lie about anything. I see no purpose in lying.
Yea ok. Again he didn't drag ****. He'd get his car length, on the 50 rolls, right off hit & we'd finish there. The one 30 we did I fudged my 3-4 shift & he got a car. My fault. We were door to door up to 130mph. I'd say close to door to door race on good run. You make up anything you want. I got vids so call me a liar if you want. Lol.

Hey guess what? You learn something new every day.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Teching In

LS1Tech 10 Year

Pls post what BS i have created before. Ive only posted the facts regarding my interactions with DB, nothing more.