Originally Posted by Chris25
Had one.man they are fun as a DD
motor replaced Honda would also be fun and reliable. 200whp/2300lbs
Old 04-04-2019, 08:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
i said no such thing. My cam is the off the shelf fly cut SS4 and their 281cc heads milled .042. That’s it and nothing special.
Doh.....watch him squirm

Looks like another lie by mactard.

Originally Posted by islander033
Nater is killin HOC in here. Sheeesh
Nater has to know wtf he's talking about first......and early he doesn't.

Originally Posted by TT427
No ending in sight lol
None at all. They're both lying
Old 04-05-2019, 12:38 AM
10 Second Club

Received 187 Likes on 132 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Anyone in this thread want to run my small inch LS with their ford manual... don’t care what it is. As long as you’re in this thread with a manual H pattern let’s run. Even boosted I don’t care. You’re gonna need boost to compete with an NA LS3
Old 04-05-2019, 12:50 AM
10 Second Club

Received 187 Likes on 132 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Guaranteed crickets for the next 2 hours

then I’ll be like “my little small inch Ls gets a small shot against your moon effort modular

they’ll be like “no fair!!!! NA LS vs moonboost ModTard identical
Old 04-05-2019, 01:02 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Hitting it hard tonight, huh champ?
Old 04-05-2019, 02:56 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You seriously have no clue......just like aoc

Go ahead....sounds like something stupid that you would do.
You can’t just reply to everyone with, “you’re ****** stupid, you have no clue what you’re talking about,” all the time and not even offer up a technical explanation as to why that person is wrong. All you do is play the, “NO I’m not not stupid, YOU’RE STUPID,” game like a child. Which doesn’t really surprise me because you have the brain capacity of a ****** infant.

The only thing that is clear between our dialogue thus far is that I have sorely fucked your face with logic and you MUST sidestep all of my questions because if you were to answer them correctly then you would be labeled a hypocrite amongst your peers on here and your damaged ego just can’t handle all of that so you’ll continue to deflect (HOLY RUN ON SENTENCE BATMAN). Ask me how I know you’ll deflect again?

Incoming in 3, 2, 1...

Btw, your “the motor is designated by what type of head it is using,” explanation doesn’t hold a single ounce of water when I have clearly shown that you only hold that narrative for you and your circle. I showed everyone here you think Hambone’s motor is an LS3 (not true, it’s a destroked LS7) yet you still believe a cathedral headed LS3 is an LS3.

Liberals gonna do liberal things. Your crumbling ego is too much to bear so you put on a front and want everyone to think you’re right leaning but you are literally text book definition of the left lmfao.

Edit: /rant
/fuckintriggered
Old 04-05-2019, 08:10 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by big hammer
Anyone in this thread want to run my small inch LS with their ford manual... don’t care what it is. As long as you’re in this thread with a manual H pattern let’s run. Even boosted I don’t care. You’re gonna need boost to compete with an NA LS3
Damn you gotta stip the race so you don't lose with your destroyed 388" Ls7?
Old 04-05-2019, 08:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by lazerlemonta
i said no such thing. My cam is the off the shelf fly cut SS4 and their 281cc heads milled .042. That’s it and nothing special.
Lies cause you gave cam specs and I said that's basically their ss4 cam and you then said yea it's close. Then you said that you had the heads worked to match the cam. That's why you got some discounts cause you were tryna out a new set up or what ever and gpi and lod helped you out.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:52 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Hammer's callout is real.

Nate is a dumbass liberal that don't understand ls designation along with his liberal friends. A block alone does not designate what it is. Proof in 3.....2.....1

Now dumbass liberal *****. You are more than welcome to put a ls1 intake on your ls3 or ls7. You can even move on from that since apparantly you would have learned no lesson from it and try and put a ls7 intake on your ls3 or ls1. Then when that don't work I'm sure you'll try to put a ls3 intake on your ls1 or ls7.......because you stupid *** libtard bitches are just that ******* dumb.

Fyi....hammer uses a intake designed for ls3 heads.

I mean look at mac.....the ultimate libtard dumbass. Eternal DMFY winner telling lazer what cam he has. This is not made up. He is that ******* stupid. He should be bant from the interwebs along with his dumbass buddies.

Gpi and lod wanted independent results mac. They wanted those because if the bolt on results with the car. They knew they weren't ******* with some yoyo dumbass like you. So phil got a great deal and we installed/set up the stuff like we do.....and got some pretty good results. Stay tuned for act ll when it gets to about 600whp ~ with the same parts.

Last edited by HioSSilver; 04-05-2019 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:20 AM
Banned

Guaranteed crickets for the next 2 hours

then I’ll be like “my little small inch Ls gets a small shot against your moon effort modular

they’ll be like “no fair!!!! NA LS vs moonboost ModTard identical
I will run it
Old 04-05-2019, 10:25 AM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

LOL at hams call out. Well the only person that's kind of close to you is Islander. Up there in canadia. Thought he tried to run your race cah? Go get it hams.

And hiho getting raped like a hooker in here. So hiho would have called that guys 427 an ls1? Since in had cath heads on it. Lol.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:33 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Well it definitely wouldn't be a ls7 if it had cathedral heads now would it dumbass.

Here's how it is with you *******. You think you're telling me....raping me. But the facts are I'm breaking it off in your *** with every post. You're either to stupid to know something is in your *** or you like stuff in your ***. I'm gonna go with you like stuff in your *** but to dumb to remove it once in a while.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:38 AM
11 Second Club

Well it definitely wouldn't be a ls7 if it had cathedral heads now would it dumbass.

Here's how it is with you *******. You think you're telling me....raping me. But the facts are I'm breaking it off in your *** with every post. You're either to stupid to know something is in your *** or you like stuff in your ***. I'm gonna go with you like stuff in your *** but to dumb to remove it once in a while.
So the cast "ls7" on the block is lying now? Hence ol hiho here. Lol
Old 04-05-2019, 10:58 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Can you ******* read the pic i posted?

All a ls7 block means is that it likely has a 4.125 bore. But wait......what if it doesn't. What if the bore is 4.130?? Omg...omg

It's surprising some of you have so little grasp of this. Maybe that's why the ones doing the major bitching **** is A- slow af for what it is B- setting at a tuner shop for eternity C- gets outran by slower cars D- has nothing at all.

That pretty much sums yall up.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:11 AM
11 Second Club

Fyi....hammer uses a intake designed for ls3 heads.

All a ls7 block means is that it likely has a 4.125 bore. But wait......what if it doesn't. What if the bore is 4.130?? Omg...omg

It's surprising some of you have so little grasp of this. Maybe that's why the ones doing the major bitching **** is A- slow af for what it is B- setting at a tuner shop for eternity C- gets outran by slower cars D- has nothing at all.

I'll post your pic again. So maybe you can read a little better that it's "LS intake port design". On the cylinder heads. Not do determine that if you have A head on B motor it's a A motor. Which is what you like. Another thing you guys always like to leave out. Hams has Mast ls3 heads. Not just ls3 heads. Making it seem like stock casting. Keep slithering. Lol. .
Old 04-05-2019, 11:15 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Good job hio, you just did absolutely nothing lmfao. You posted a picture showing the three different types of cylinder heads for LS motors.. No where on that entire page does it say, “the motor is designated by cylinder head type.” So exactly what proof did you post? YOU ******* RETARD.

Hio: “Motor is designated by cyclinder Head, duh!”
Everyone else: “Then what is a cathedral headed LS3 motor called?”
Hio: “Oh ummmm idk, a bastard. Not an LS1 not an LS3 blah blah blah blah I’m so ****** stupid I can’t keep my narratives straight.”

Good talk.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:16 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

It uses a ls3 intake dumbass.

But go ahead....build you a identical one then use the intake for the ls7 block. That's a combo you would do and be shitty just like the one you have now.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:18 AM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Good job hio, you just did absolutely nothing lmfao. You posted a picture showing the three different types of cylinder heads for LS motors.. No where on that entire page does it say, “the motor is designated by cylinder head type.” So exactly what proof did you post? YOU ******* RETARD.

Hio: “Motor is designated by cyclinder Head, duh!”
Everyone else: “Then what is a cathedral headed LS3 motor called?”
Hio: “Oh ummmm idk, a bastard. Not an LS1 not an LS3 blah blah blah blah I’m so ****** stupid I can’t keep my narratives straight.”

Good talk.
I put it as simple as i could and you're still to stupid to understand it. Every one of your posts prove this.

Nick.....how bout telling erryone all about the **** you built and how well it performed.
Old 04-05-2019, 11:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
I'll post your pic again. So maybe you can read a little better that it's "LS intake port design". On the cylinder heads. Not do determine that if you have A head on B motor it's a A motor. Which is what you like. Another thing you guys always like to leave out. Hams has Mast ls3 heads. Not just ls3 heads. Making it seem like stock casting. Keep slithering. Lol. .
LOL, So here is one, I have an LS2 block, modified snout ls7 crank and ls3 heads which would you identify it as? Dont actually have i mean example..
Old 04-05-2019, 11:22 AM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I've never seen the level of "pathetic" like this before. You're literally openly looking like a ******* retard for the sole reason of downplaying some max effort GM ****.

You definitely had a tough childhood or some other trauma to make you end up this desperate to defend something so petty