Coyotah vs ls

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2019, 05:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Deflection as expected.

Hio’s narrative only works for him and his circle.

Shockingly similar to how liberals do things. Wowzers.
Well it's definitely not a ls3. A ls3 has ls3 heads. That's how it works.

Not understanding that is a liberal thing. Being in denial of what it is that's a liberal thing to. Accepting what it is or is not is a conservative ideal.

Originally Posted by snake95
You're trying to say opinion is fact, naw. What's happening here is the band of LS nuthuggers is trying to be creative when downplaying max effort ****. Good chat. I'm still undefeated against your dumbass over the course of 10 years on this site
Lol.....dude. you're a ******* idiot. And that's a fact. It's more like you've never won. And you are seriously to ******* stupid to understand the way ls stuff is declared.

So your junk is max effort and gets drug by 114 cars. ....good talk
Old 04-04-2019, 05:36 PM
Teching In

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

People like Buster, Rick, Swapped(Lucille) know that I don’t care much for the ford vs chevy BS, and I come out to race when asked to.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:37 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Yea ok......lol
Old 04-04-2019, 05:38 PM
Teching In

LS1Tech 10 Year

And I’ve said it plenty. If chevy had the incentives I got thru ford at the time of purchase I would be in a 6gen and not a mustang. That’s how indifferent I am with both cars.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:39 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

I own one of each....that's how indifferent i am.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Teching In

LS1Tech 10 Year

I work kinda far from home, wouldn’t make sense to daily another v8. But I may be looking into a cobalt SS in the future, we’ll see. I like those cars even though people swear they’re cheap.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Not understanding that is a liberal thing. Being in denial of what it is that's a liberal thing to. Accepting what it is or is not is a conservative ideal.

Lol.....dude. you're a ******* idiot. And that's a fact. It's more like you've never won. And you are seriously to ******* stupid to understand the way ls stuff is declared.

The cherry on top of any time I abuse you is when you bring up **** that's unrelated If mine is max effort then your **** and your friends' **** is stratosphere effort ****.

LS stuff is "declared" now? Like when I fly into the US with my LS motor in my carry on, I have to declare it? Many learns. Much wow. So much think.

You can't change facts, sad face
Old 04-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

THEN WHAT IS IT?! You gonna keep sidestepping the question like a little liberal bitch?

People would respect you much more if you’d just admit that answering that question correctly doesn’t fit your narrative. At least then you’re not hiding that you’re a liberal POS and embrace it.

Edit: and what’s really funny is you telling others that they don’t understand when you can’t even answer a simple question correctly. Which means that YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESN’T UNDERSTAND.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

THEN WHAT IS IT?! You gonna keep sidestepping the question like a little liberal bitch?

People would respect you much more if you’d just admit that answering that question correctly doesn’t fit your narrative. At least then you’re not hiding that you’re a liberal POS and embrace it.

Edit: and what’s really funny is you telling others that they don’t understand when you can’t even answer a simple question correctly. Which means that YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DOESN’T UNDERSTAND.
Nate is a FAX machine, wow. Dropping truth bombs.
Old 04-04-2019, 05:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
People like Buster, Rick, Swapped(Lucille) know that I don’t care much for the ford vs chevy BS, and I come out to race when asked to.
Yes sir. Glad I called you out for a friendly run. To why we all friends homie. No drama BS. Just run it!
Old 04-04-2019, 06:16 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

I work kinda far from home, wouldn’t make sense to daily another v8. But I may be looking into a cobalt SS in the future, we’ll see. I like those cars even though people swear they’re cheap.
Cobalt ss are fun little cars to drive. I would imagine the focus st is also
The cherry on top of any time I abuse you is when you bring up **** that's unrelated If mine is max effort then your **** and your friends' **** is stratosphere effort ****.

LS stuff is "declared" now? Like when I fly into the US with my LS motor in my carry on, I have to declare it? Many learns. Much wow. So much think.

You can't change facts, sad face
No you can change the facts.

That's why you call something a ls3 when it has ls3 heads on it. That's what makes it a ls3. That is a fact......try a fact out for once in your life.

Looks like to me i answered it as well as it can be answered. Just like Cavanaugh in the hearings......you being a liberal don't want to except the facts.

Nate is a FAX machine, wow. Dropping truth bombs.
Neither of you know fax. You're both retards

Originally Posted by SoFla01SSLookinstok
Yes sir. Glad I called you out for a friendly run. To why we all friends homie. No drama BS. Just run it!
Then why you on here causing bs?
Old 04-04-2019, 06:31 PM
Teching In

LS1Tech 10 Year

Someone at work had a focus with a tune and down pipe and the thing did not like the boost, burning oil and ****. Cobalts seem to take the punishment rather well.
Old 04-04-2019, 06:32 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Cobalt ss are fun little cars to drive. I would imagine the focus st is also

No you can change the facts.

That's why you call something a ls3 when it has ls3 heads on it. That's what makes it a ls3. That is a fact......try a fact out for once in your life.

Looks like to me i answered it as well as it can be answered. Just like Cavanaugh in the hearings......you being a liberal don't want to except the facts.

Neither of you know fax. You're both retards

OH SWEET DEFLECTION AGAIN BRO! Nobody saw that coming...

By you not answering the super simple grade one questions, I will assume that you agree with me, but with the **** leakage I cause you, you don’t want to publicly say you agree with me in fear of looking like an absolute ******* idiot.

Good talk. Hambone has a destroked LS7 and Joe Schmoe from down the block with a cathedral headed LS3 still has an LS3.

See what what we can accomplish when liberals put their feelings aside?
Old 04-04-2019, 06:34 PM
Teching In

LS1Tech 10 Year

Or at least motor replace my current daily. This thing can’t get out of its own way
Old 04-04-2019, 06:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Had one.man they are fun as a DD
Old 04-04-2019, 06:41 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

So. Say we put some teenie weenie valves in the ls3 heads. Bolt them to a 4.8l motor. Would you just state that as an ls3? Or cry about something that shouldn't matter to you? Got dem ls3 heads doe. Lol

To have different opinion & battle you of coarse. Lol
Old 04-04-2019, 07:03 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

OH SWEET DEFLECTION AGAIN BRO! Nobody saw that coming...

By you not answering the super simple grade one questions, I will assume that you agree with me, but with the **** leakage I cause you, you don’t want to publicly say you agree with me in fear of looking like an absolute ******* idiot.

Good talk. Hambone has a destroked LS7 and Joe Schmoe from down the block with a cathedral headed LS3 still has an LS3.

See what what we can accomplish when liberals put their feelings aside?
You seriously have no clue......just like aoc

So. Say we put some teenie weenie valves in the ls3 heads. Bolt them to a 4.8l motor. Would you just state that as an ls3? Or cry about something that shouldn't matter to you? Got dem ls3 heads doe. Lol

To have different opinion & battle you of coarse. Lol
Go ahead....sounds like something stupid that you would do.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 173 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
That's funny cause his campaign specs are slightly different from the ss4 ls3 cam that's their off the shelf cam. Even Philly mentioned this and he even said he had gpi port match the heads to the cam
i said no such thing. My cam is the off the shelf fly cut SS4 and their 281cc heads milled .042. That’s it and nothing special.
Old 04-04-2019, 07:26 PM
7 Second Club

Received 316 Likes on 245 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Nater is killin HOC in here. Sheeesh
Old 04-04-2019, 07:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Amag didn't drag my tow truck. Did he end up a car in front of me? Yes. Amag car & mine are a very good run. Maybe we run again this year in mexico.

Hmmmmm. So who the liar.... you or DB?

Lol. I can vouch that this mans comments are the truth. Carlos ain't scared to race.

Very true. Lol.

So you know more about things over 1k miles away from you? Than someone who was actually there that night? Lol. Miss hiollary at her finest.

You actually brought out the BS lie about this. Why I was interested in source. You said DB himself was your source. So. Either he lied to you. Or you just making up **** grasping like a girl. Making your friend DB out to be a liar. WOW

Sometimes some good drama in here. Blkmach is telling truth. Hiho spreading lies like a fairy female. Sorry to spoil ending. Lol.
No ending in sight lol