Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

ford gt what?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 08:34 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by unit213
Perfect. We run on the street so I'll have the advantage.
remind me to get the vanity plate on the 67' to ANAL4U
Old 02-05-2006, 10:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd love to. You think you'd win? Just curious. My car will make on the blower
what yours does on nitrous...then I spray it. 750+ ft-lbs at 3,000rpm helps
get her out of the whole a little too. No going from a roll either.
I wonder if you can out-launch a solid axle Cobra on a tire. Aren't you still
running that bullshit 10 bolt? My car weighs 3,500lbs so it's not light, but it's
not as fat as most Cobras.

Some of you guys must be very poor considering you're always crying about
the price of a vehicle. You should find another hobby if you can't afford it.
I don't think he was talking to you Unit. Check back and you'll find it was directed at Zac. That BB's you're huckleberry.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 02ZOh6
I don't think he was talking to you Unit. Check back and you'll find it was directed at Zac. That BB's you're huckleberry.
I know it wasn't directed at me. I'm just curious what his thoughts
are.

BB's don't scare me. It's all about the right mix of power/traction on the
street.
Old 02-05-2006, 10:58 AM
9 Second Club

I'd love to. You think you'd win? Just curious. My car will make on the blower
what yours does on nitrous...then I spray it. 750+ ft-lbs at 3,000rpm helps
get her out of the whole a little too. No going from a roll either.
I wonder if you can out-launch a solid axle Cobra on a tire. Aren't you still
running that bullshit 10 bolt? My car weighs 3,500lbs so it's not light, but it's
not as fat as most Cobras.

Some of you guys must be very poor considering you're always crying about
the price of a vehicle. You should find another hobby if you can't afford it.

Actually yeah, I do think I'd win. I wasn't talking to you in the first place but I'll still run you. The "bullshit 10 bolt" hasn't broke yet but yeah I'm still running it. And I really don't think you're gonna hook on the street. I didn't start the price war here, re-check the thread please.

Oh yeah, it's only a matter of time before your engine pops with that nitrous.

Last edited by TRMIN8R; 02-05-2006 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-05-2006, 11:04 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by _Zac
"CAMS" Yes as in the many that you buy not the amount in your car you toolbag. You must have been made fun of a lot in College, what with being the only guy in the 3rd grade reading class at age 20, and I can see you haven’t made much progress since then. From here on out I'll use small mindless words so not to trip you up into looking like an even bigger jackass. That could mind you be hard anyway seeing you already admitted that you got your 200 shot LS1 tuned by someone that has never seen the car. BOOM..

Also I'll have to say no to staring your next video I don't swing that way big guy, but if you hurry Black98Z28 might still be lit enough to "help you out" with that..

Lastly, please by all means keep talking anyone that knows **** about LS1's is currently shaking their head at you thanking god that you have yet to reproduce. You want me to go race you in NM?? Get off your lazy *** and come race me here in Houston. I'll even find you some ET streets, so you can have an excuse to stop being a broke *** and buy a 12 bolt.

Cheers,
_Zac

Are you ******* serious?(@the first paragraph) Are you still in high school? I must have really hit a nerve huh?

Once again you've stuck your foot in your mouth. Jason at TSP tuned my car when he was sitting in it, on TSP's dyno, so you can shut your **** holster now. Why don't YOU stop being a "broke ***" and bring that badass Cobra to Albuquerque since you obviously have all the money? You're the one who seems to think it's soooo fast. And, I'll buy a 12 bolt when I need one, my 10 bolt isn't broke so why fix it? Go back to svtperformance and maybe they will bowdown to your allmighty cobra of doom.

Last edited by TRMIN8R; 02-05-2006 at 11:23 AM.
Old 02-05-2006, 12:56 PM
Staging Lane

I want a piece of this sickwititmcnasty cobra!!!! I have a feeling my 112,000 mile car will prevail
Old 02-05-2006, 01:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

200 shots... HmMm
do cammed Ls1 can handle 200 shots of nos with no problems when I live in a country the temprature in the summer is 126 degree ??
Old 02-05-2006, 02:01 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ELMiN8oR
200 shots... HmMm
do cammed Ls1 can handle 200 shots of nos with no problems when I live in a country the temprature in the summer is 126 degree ??

Mine seems to be holding up fine, and I've been spraying it for over a year now.....
Old 02-05-2006, 02:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TRMIN8R
Mine seems to be holding up fine, and I've been spraying it for over a year now.....
well i'm thinking of installing TNT.
but the thing is i'm trying to find a new SS because i sold my 02 SS to the junkyard 3 monthes ago
Old 02-05-2006, 03:05 PM
TECH Pimp

Are you ******* serious?(@the first paragraph) Are you still in high school? I must have really hit a nerve huh?

Once again you've stuck your foot in your mouth. Jason at TSP tuned my car when he was sitting in it, on TSP's dyno, so you can shut your **** holster now. Why don't YOU stop being a "broke ***" and bring that badass Cobra to Albuquerque since you obviously have all the money? You're the one who seems to think it's soooo fast. And, I'll buy a 12 bolt when I need one, my 10 bolt isn't broke so why fix it? Go back to svtperformance and maybe they will bowdown to your allmighty cobra of doom.
I didn't say my car is fast you pompous retard. I said it went 11's for less then a cam install you're the one that got all butt hurt about it. **** I'd be mad too if a Mustang guy knew more about my own car then I did. Normally I'd just race you and shut your dumb *** up, but since you need something for coming down here I'll do you one better.. If I lose I'll pay for your reading comprehension classes so you don't have to go through the pain of not being able to understand simple English anymore. Deal?

P.S. I'd like to "Go back to svtperformance", but unfortunately I've never been on that site. Your arrogant *** might have known that I'm pretty well known around here if you would have just opened your eyes and quit bumping your **** suckers long enough to read that I've been on this site since '02.

_Daddy
Old 02-05-2006, 03:07 PM
TECH Pimp

Oh and for the record Unit would rape you..
Old 02-05-2006, 04:52 PM
9 Second Club

Bench racing at it's finest!!!!!
Old 02-05-2006, 04:55 PM
TECH Pimp

No just trying to get you to race instead of flap your gums.
Old 02-05-2006, 05:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well technically a "blower car does worse than an NA car at higher elevation" so with that said, the cobra will make less than TRMIN8R at our elevation, that "broke ***" Camaro with the 10 bolt would be pulling Unit, he would be putting an exclamation mark on it , i suggest if you come down, make a bunch of Get Well cards, because your gona get a 200 shot right up ur trapdoor as you scream like Barbara Streisand...
Old 02-05-2006, 05:06 PM
9 Second Club

I didn't say my car is fast you pompous retard. I said it went 11's for less then a cam install you're the one that got all butt hurt about it. **** I'd be mad too if a Mustang guy knew more about my own car then I did. Normally I'd just race you and shut your dumb *** up, but since you need something for coming down here I'll do you one better.. If I lose I'll pay for your reading comprehension classes so you don't have to go through the pain of not being able to understand simple English anymore. Deal?

P.S. I'd like to "Go back to svtperformance", but unfortunately I've never been on that site. Your arrogant *** might have known that I'm pretty well known around here if you would have just opened your eyes and quit bumping your **** suckers long enough to read that I've been on this site since '02.

TRMIN8R is my Daddy

I'm not gonna argue about this anymore, it's obvious that you're mad because I'm right. I don't really care how "well known" you are, or how long you've been on this site, the internet is not my life as it is obviously yours. It's ok, Oh Cobra Keyboard Warrior, I may be coming to Houston here pretty soon. If I do, you'll be the first to know. We'll see if you talk this big in person. (I highly doubt it)
Old 02-05-2006, 05:07 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Black98Z28
well technically a "blower car does worse than an NA car at higher elevation" so with that said, the cobra will make less than TRMIN8R at our elevation, that "broke ***" Camaro with the 10 bolt would be pulling Unit, he would be putting an exclamation mark on it , i suggest if you come down, make a bunch of Get Well cards, because your gona get a 200 shot right up ur trapdoor as you scream like Barbara Streisand...

Oh ****, that is funny!!! BISCUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-05-2006, 05:10 PM
9 Second Club

No just trying to get you to race instead of flap your gums.

Yeah, cause we all know that I'm scared to race
Old 02-05-2006, 06:42 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Same here except I've been spraying for about 3 years now. If the motor
lets go, the motor lets go. Big deal. I'll just do a 324" motor.

...and I've given you nothing but props.

Honestly though, you don't have enough power to pull me. It would be
a fun race though.
Old 02-05-2006, 07:28 PM
9 Second Club

Same here except I've been spraying for about 3 years now. If the motor
lets go, the motor lets go. Big deal. I'll just do a 324" motor.

...and I've given you nothing but props.

Honestly though, you don't have enough power to pull me. It would be
a fun race though.

Yeah, if mine pops, I'm gettin a 408..........well I'm gettin a 408 either way lol.

Yeah, you'll probably pull me, I have no problem admitting that. But it's really annoying when someone says that someone "would" win in a race ya know....
Old 02-05-2006, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

_Daddy
I cAn TyPe ralLY weaL.
CooukiE Fur ME!!!!!!