funniest thread ever
Old 04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet video, thank you!
Old 04-30-2006, 09:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Genesis: Nobody got your joke... Sorry to tell you. That's either a criticism of the rest of us or of you... Hmmmmm... Take it either way.

Lag? Yeah, we all get some... You get around it just the same to where you launch and shift without any no matter what the set-up.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:36 AM
Teching In

Just some facts 'bout my Evo:

From a dig, I launch at around 24psi... there is no lag. The only time lag plays a roll is during shift-recovery... the AEM logs during my runs with the c6z06 show a whole freaking second or higher delay from shift point at full boost to going back into full boost. However, I recently setup something in the AEM to allow me to shift *much* quicker with less risk of breaking drivetrain parts... =]

Also, just last week, I datalogged a 174mph pull at 7301rpm with the AEM. My car redlines at 10,000rpm if needed... with that being said, I'm more than confident I could hit 200mph on a long stretch of well-paved road and a good set of tires. The pull was stopped prematurely due to my low-methanol light blinking. My whole drivetrain besides the clutch and pressure plate is stock.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:57 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by boostedinaz
and this is what I hate about domestics.
They see some imports that do something and then are quick to ignorantly label everyone that way. A lot of people only want to go from certain speeds or in certain conditions. If the other person agree's and loses then that is there fault and they shouldn't cry about it.
I was stating my position on this subject; what's happened, and is the case for my past experiences, not your's, or anybody else's. Just becase I stated something in this particular post, doesn't mean I directed it to AWD cars, which for the most part want to race from a dig. I guess since I ignorantly label import racers, I should now have the authority to label you a know-it-all *** crack that tried to turn what I say around. I included me racing from 40, because I just new some one would try and say, uh, look at your biase. I gave you, the import racer the advantage, by including my "domestic powerband" w/2.73's, and you still throw it in my face!

I didn't even call you a ricer Mr. import racer, and you still got all upset at me....

Last edited by 273sunsetZ; 05-01-2006 at 03:45 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

def good races... that vette needs some mods... we have a 715 hp c6 z06 ... just cam and 100