Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

LS1 powered RX7

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 12:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A japanese **** box with a 2JZ probably has more value than your car...

On top of that, that japanese **** box with a 2JZ has more potential and may very well be faster than what you own... That doesn't say too much about your car now, does it??

So why don't you just drive that LT1 back up into the mountains where ya came from, and work on that ignorance problem of yours before posting.
Old 06-07-2006, 01:55 AM
Shirley Temple Drinker

**** you and your import loving friends, Why would you come on a forum such as ls1tech, and brag up imports, who gives a **** if they are more expensive than a 10 year old f-body, you must not know TOO much about them as you said "probably has more value"

And lets not talk about "potential", if you would get your head out of your *** you could look around and see that there are a **** load of fast lt1 cars (mine definitely isn't one of them, but if I wanted it to be, it would). And **** your LT1 bashing, the lt1 is a great motor, and at one time the ltx series motors were, just like the lsx series now, GM's latest and greatest, in 5 years when the lsx series is no longer billy bad ***, and has been set aside for something better, will you come down on the ls1 guys with the same condencending remarks as you do to the lt1 owners now?

Go back to the nismo forums buddy [/thread]
Old 06-07-2006, 02:31 AM
TECH Pimp

<Warning> If you own a LT1 you probably shouldn't read the following without a good sense of humor.

Originally Posted by Sgt. Spuds
**** you and your import loving friends, Why would you come on a forum such as ls1tech, and brag up imports, who gives a **** if they are more expensive than a 10 year old f-body, you must not know TOO much about them as you said "probably has more value"
First off just to be clear I'm not his friend we are just allied in the fact that you are a retard. Secondly, There is a reason people hate the LT1. Let me drop you a few subtle hints. For starters it's a heavy unreliable boat anchor of a motor that long out lived it's use. Yes it has it's up sides like the fact you can run small block heads, but that doesn't help you much when you find out that the heads are so expensive you might as well of got a small block and skipped all the bs that comes with the LT1 all together. Which brings me to my main point, the OPTISPARK. I went ahead and wrote it in bold so you don't miss it like you have missed the obvious potential of the supra 2JGTE engine. What can be said about optispark that hasn't already been said about Adolph Hitler? In fact I'd venture to say it's almost as worthless as your opinion.

And lets not talk about "potential", if you would get your head out of your *** you could look around and see that there are a **** load of fast lt1 cars
And? There are FASTER imports get over it...

mine definitely isn't one of them,
We know we read all about the mad hp mods in your sig.

And **** your LT1 bashing, the lt1 is a great motor, and at one time the ltx series motors were, just like the lsx series now, GM's latest and greatest, in 5 years when the lsx series is no longer billy bad ***, and has been set aside for something better, will you come down on the ls1 guys with the same condencending remarks as you do to the lt1 owners now?
Doubtful, see the LSX motors are already going faster than the LT1 cars and with less time for R and D. Why? because no one wants to change an optispark everytime their car makes a pass.

They wouldn't be so blind with ignorance.

_Zac
Old 06-07-2006, 03:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 06-07-2006, 04:21 AM
Teching In

Sgt. Spuds = joke

I am a McDouche says it all.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

way to go zac, love to see that houston stock cobra bonesaw the lil kiddies lt1

amatures
Old 06-07-2006, 10:07 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by _Zac
For starters it's a heavy unreliable boat anchor of a motor that long out lived it's use...What can be said about optispark that hasn't already been said about Adolph Hitler?
That's pretty funny

because no one wants to change an optispark everytime their car makes a pass.
Every other time, please be correct. I personally LOVE the idea of an LS1 in an RX7, no rotors for me please. JZ motor and LTx/LSx motors are simply apples to oranges IMO, built for two different purposes. Put anything you want in whatever car you want, if it's fast, I'll drink to that

-J

Disclaimer: I've owned an LT1, I like 'em, and am gonna buy another one soon... I just have a sense of humor

Last edited by lastcall190; 06-07-2006 at 10:30 AM.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by _Zac
Dude you drive an LT1 I'm not sure you have the clout to make fun of anything.

Alright alright.....getting OFF TOPIC! Just cuz HIS LT1 isnt fast doesnt mean there ARENT fast ones. No need to hate on the car cuz he's bein surely now.
Old 06-07-2006, 11:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

And lets not talk about "potential", if you would get your head out of your *** you could look around and see that there are a **** load of fast lt1 cars (mine definitely isn't one of them, but if I wanted it to be, it would). And **** your LT1 bashing, the lt1 is a great motor, and at one time the ltx series motors were, just like the lsx series now, GM's latest and greatest, in 5 years when the lsx series is no longer billy bad ***, and has been set aside for something better, will you come down on the ls1 guys with the same condencending remarks as you do to the lt1 owners now?

I'm not an import lover.. I'm just smarter than you by not being a dumb, brand-loyal, 'V8's ARE THE BEST EVER' redneck. A 10 year old f-body still doesn't have **** on the value of a 12-13 year old Supra.. The LT1 isn't a bad motor, but I'm saying that you have no room to bash another motor that's known for making insane amounts of power and running 6 second quarters at well over 200mph.. It's not your typical 'jap shitbox motor'

You're too ignorant to realize that there are great motors coming from other countries. If the 2JZ was made by GM you would be nutswinging, I'm sure. I'm on LS1Tech because I like LS1's.. Like I said, I'm not an import lover... I'd prefer a V8 LSx motor rather than a 4-cylinder that redlines to 8000rpms+ and sounds like you're making buttmud when you floor it. But, I'm not so deep in the woods that I wouldn't be able to know a good motor when I see one, unlike you... hillbilly

Either way, you don't know what you're talking about, everyone here knows you're retarded and wrong.. **** you and your "IF ITS IMPORTED ITS ****" attitude. Get a clue, you . This is off-topic anyways, if you want to be proven wrong, make a post about what you think about foreign cars... Then, we''ll let the bashing begin
Old 06-07-2006, 12:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by mahhddgtp
This is off-topic anyways
Actually it's multimedia exchange...

... Sorry I'll leave now, I'm just bored at work
Old 06-07-2006, 03:41 PM
TECH Resident

Am I the only one getting tired of over use of generation tags like "C5?"

"...swapped from a 2001 Corvette C5..." As if there were a 1992 C5 or a 2001 C3....

[/picky lil rant]
Old 06-07-2006, 05:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Who would ever want to do something like that...lol
Old 06-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by pianoprodigy
Who would ever want to do something like that...lol
Old 06-07-2006, 06:32 PM
TECH Junkie

How about them, Chicago Bears?

W
Old 06-07-2006, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lastcall190
Actually it's multimedia exchange...

... Sorry I'll leave now, I'm just bored at work
No, I mean topic hijack.

Piano: I'm glad to see you kept your car... When I saw it for the first time my jaw dropped. That thing is freaking sweet.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:51 PM
TECH Addict

My bad
Old 06-08-2006, 01:10 AM
Banned

so wtf were we talking about oh ls1 RX-7s yeah If I had the money Id do it
Old 06-08-2006, 04:10 AM
Teching In

My plates? and My msd's are fine...

I will never respect/honor/give a **** about any japanese **** box...

this dude think his ride is bad *** or what... if I living near this **** I'll take my japanese **** box out I'd wanna see how bad *** his ride is....
Old 06-08-2006, 07:17 AM
Lame Excuse for a Photog

Im pretty sure hinson didnt have the Warhawk block in there for PGD. I saw the car on memorial day and im pretty sure it still wasnt in then. Arent there delays on that block right now or something?

That car posted at the top is for sale by the way. Its a show car
Old 06-08-2006, 07:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

This is one of the most bad *** swaps ever, one day i will build one for myself.

I used to own a 3rd gen RX7, and with a fully modded rotart the thing flew!