Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

nick hogan got into a serious accident in his supra

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 10:50 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default nick hogan got into a serious accident in his supra

http://www.fquick.com/blog/Nick_Hoga...r_Accident/644

Click the second thumb, thing is beyond smashed.

Not sure atm if he made it.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:56 PM
TECH Resident

Drove past it looked like noone could of survived... kids a nobody anyway along with the fact of him being a real *******....

He is in serious condition but his friend is in critcal condition with life threating injuries... Thats what you get when you give a 1000hp supra to a 17yearold Hes a drifter i guess thats what happend witnesses say he was travling at a high rate of speed when it fishtaled???? huh wonder what he was doing than hit a tree....

just thought i would give a lil update since im local also I HOPE he and his friend pulls through.

Last edited by mattraypharbor; 08-26-2007 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

wow that sucks

hope he is alright.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mattraypharbor
Drove past it looked like noone could of survived... kids a nobody anyway along with the fact of him being a real *******....

He is in serious condition but his friend is in critcal condition... Thats what you get when you give a 1000hp supra to a 17yearold....
have alittle respect man, would you want everyone calling you an ******* just b.c you wrecked your car?

sorry to hear about this, i read on a few other forums about it, and also saw a message from his sister online about it. Glad to know that he is ok
Old 08-26-2007, 11:01 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by spec_j
have alittle respect man, would you want everyone calling you an *******?

sorry to hear about this, i read on a few other forums about it, and also saw a message from his sister online about it. Glad to know that he is ok
did you finish reading my post i said i hope he pulls though...
Old 08-26-2007, 11:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mattraypharbor
did you finish reading my post i said i hope he pulls though...
sorry thought i scrolled threw the full post.... no worries
Old 08-26-2007, 11:03 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by spec_j
sorry thought i scrolled threw the full post.... no worries
No worries ither he was doing something stupid or he just hit the median like some say....

That was SUCH A SICK SUPRA.... I had the pleasure of having him and his dad blow my doors off along time ago....

remember a few months back when he wrecked that 100k plus drift viper.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:07 PM
Banned

I dont have sympathy, for stupid drivers. People driving out of control, deserve what ever happens to them.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Staging Lane

i think hes ok time to jump into another of their many cars
Old 08-26-2007, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

My thoughts and prayers are with them both. No need to down the guy when he just wrecked his car and inflicted serious injuries. No one doesn't even know the whole story.

Some of you guys are straight up dicks!
Old 08-26-2007, 11:26 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Pipelayaz
My thoughts and prayers are with them both. No need to down the guy when he just wrecked his car and inflicted serious injuries.

Some of you guys are straight up dicks!
Hes a streight up dick to but i still send my prayers.....
Old 08-26-2007, 11:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by pssonu
I dont have sympathy, for stupid drivers. People driving out of control, deserve what ever happens to them.

nice punctuation mr. i'm trying to look smart on an internet forum.

i hope he is okay.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:47 PM
TECH Addict

I always thought he was cool. You may just be jelous that he can do whatever he wants with cars, dont act like you wouldnt trade places with him in a second. His family seem like good people, they dont deserve to lose him even if he did do something stupid.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

You guys act like you never have done anything illegal in your car..He was speeding..How many people on here speed..I bet every damn one of them. For you guys to post up and say **** like he deserved it and all that, thats just wrong. I really am pulling for him and his friend....
Old 08-27-2007, 01:01 AM
Banned

Thats not the point. Whatever risk you are taking, you deserve the consiquences. IF you skydive and the parachute doesnt diploy, your an idiot for jumping 20k ft! If your best friend is a child molester and you let him watch your kids, your a dumbass. There's a big difference between racing on the streets and racing on the freeway. If your dumb enough to hit 100+mph on the streets, I have "NO" sympathy for you. Furthermore, who in the hell drifts on the streets anyways?
Old 08-27-2007, 01:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

where did it say he was drifting??? i dont think anyone said he was drifting in the street...that supra is around 650rwhp..i bet he jumped on it and the tires broke lose and he lost control....him and his buddy are banged up bad..show some respect.
Old 08-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pssonu
Thats not the point. Whatever risk you are taking, you deserve the consiquences. IF you skydive and the parachute doesnt diploy, your an idiot for jumping 20k ft! If your best friend is a child molester and you let him watch your kids, your a dumbass. There's a big difference between racing on the streets and racing on the freeway. If your dumb enough to hit 100+mph on the streets, I have "NO" sympathy for you. Furthermore, who in the hell drifts on the streets anyways?
Was u there? Do u know what happened first hand? Hope he pulls through.. When I meet him he wasnt a dick .. I actually thought he was really cool he gave a specially challenged teen alot of attention and signed a auto for him..
Old 08-27-2007, 01:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JacobK
where did it say he was drifting??? i dont think anyone said he was drifting in the street...that supra is around 650rwhp..i bet he jumped on it and the tires broke lose and he lost control....him and his buddy are banged up bad..show some respect.

They are saying he was racing a silver viper.....
Old 08-27-2007, 02:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow that really is sad must of really been flying for the car to look like that. I just read something dont know how true it is that he is out of the hospitol and on his way home while his friend is still in critical condition. That was a beautiful car I also read that he was racing a silver viper. Looks like from what people have said thats not a highway type of road nor a road to race on. Depending how fast he was going or or how much power he was making im sure that car was easily going over 100mph I hope nicks ok weve all done stupid ****. I mean who knows what happend maybe he blew a tire out or for all we know a dog or something ran out anything could of happend but still not an excuse to be going that fast on a small street like its been described. My thoughts and prayers go out to nick and his whole family and the passenger as well as his whole family. I hope hes ok and espicialy the passenger. That was really a very sick looking supra and im sure had gobs of power someone said 650rwhp. Which is plenty to get up to highspeeds quickly on any small street.
I hope everyone comes out ok and hope he really is out of the hospitol already but even with broken bones it seems to fast to already be out
we'll see

quadd
Old 08-27-2007, 04:23 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 217zenki
Was u there? Do u know what happened first hand? Hope he pulls through.. When I meet him he wasnt a dick .. I actually thought he was really cool he gave a specially challenged teen alot of attention and signed a auto for him..

Ive had mad mother in law killed, becuase someone was street racing. I refrain from racing on public road. Period! How many times have you heard on the news, that someone was killed, becuase some idiot was going 120mph, in a 40? Theres a difference in a civic with a fart can accelerating to 120, than it is a Viper and a Supra with over 500rwhp! I guess people will never understand, until something tragic happens, then Ill be right back on here, saying "I Told You So"

About 7-8 years ago, on Westimer in Houston, there were two cars racing, a mustang and a camaro. Both were traveling about 120mph, when they crossed a yellow light that was about to turn red. Anyways, a pedestrian was crossing the street and the camaro slammed right into that person, sending body parts in every possible direction. Before you ask if I were there, I was going the opposite direction(west) at the stoplight. Having this embeded in your mind, will make you think about street racing.