Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

SVT THIS...Scammer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 02:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SVT THIS...Scammer?

On the 14th of last month I sent this guy cash for a set of Koni's (link) and nothing as of yet, not even a shipping #. He says that on the 17th he dropped of my koni's and 99 black ss sj's headlights to a shipping company...but neither one of us have gotten our parts, or even a shipping number. Aparently all he has to do is call to get the info? \\

The guy has a great trader rating, so I wasn't worried about getting shafted. He says that he's been pretty busy between finals, and the car, so Ive been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt...but damn, Ive heard jack **** from the guy since the 21st...heres the message:

Originally Posted by SVT THIS
Ya the Konis got dropped off last week with the taillights. I was supposed to call back later that day for a tracking number because the shipping company picked up packages from the packing company later in the day, I just forgot to check back with them. Trying to find a car to borrow, getting this thing sold and finals at school have been taking their toll lol. Anyways, I will stop by the packing company on my way home and have them pull up your package so they can give me your tracking number; I actually need to do that with the other guy too. Check back on here tonite I will PM you the number; it may be late tonite though as I have to head back up here to campus to work on a presentation.
WTF!
Old 05-05-2009, 06:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you recieved the Koni's yet? I am not a scammer and PM the member spaulsen on this website to be reassured. I sold him an SS spoiler that the body shop installed on my car and informed me it was an OEM piece and they did not use non-OEM equipment. When he recieved it, it did not fit his vehicle as an OEM piece and when he compared it to an OEM spoiler there were differences. I refunded him the difference in price-$175 cash-in order to make things right.

I apologize for not keeping the best contact on this site the last month, however, as I told you and as you mentioned in your post I have been extremely busy. I am in med. school, finals are underway, I am currently without my own mode of transportation due to the wreck and have been in the process of purchasing a home.

Please feel free to contact me directly with ANY concerns.
Home phone- 918-272-5605
Work phone- 918-272-6331
Cell phone- 918-361-2368

My trader feedback on here should speak for itself. If not, I am verified paypal through my personal bank account and a verified home address. My ebay trader feedback is over 80 positive transactions. I am NOT out to scam anyone.

The tracking number issue was caused by the fact that the company I used to pack the items shipped them out at a seperate time due to USPS, DHL, FedEx and UPS pickup times. Your Koni's should have arrived by now in their original packaging as recieved from Strano in perfect, unused condition.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

Have you recieved the Koni's yet? I am not a scammer and PM the member spaulsen on this website to be reassured. I sold him an SS spoiler that the body shop installed on my car and informed me it was an OEM piece and they did not use non-OEM equipment. When he recieved it, it did not fit his vehicle as an OEM piece and when he compared it to an OEM spoiler there were differences. I refunded him the difference in price-$175 cash-in order to make things right.

I apologize for not keeping the best contact on this site the last month, however, as I told you and as you mentioned in your post I have been extremely busy. I am in med. school, finals are underway, I am currently without my own mode of transportation due to the wreck and have been in the process of purchasing a home.

Please feel free to contact me directly with ANY concerns.
Home phone- 918-272-5605
Work phone- 918-272-6331
Cell phone- 918-361-2368

My trader feedback on here should speak for itself. If not, I am verified paypal through my personal bank account and a verified home address. My ebay trader feedback is over 80 positive transactions. I am NOT out to scam anyone.

The tracking number issue was caused by the fact that the company I used to pack the items shipped them out at a seperate time due to USPS, DHL, FedEx and UPS pickup times. Your Koni's should have arrived by now in their original packaging as recieved from Strano in perfect, unused condition.
I haven't got anything yet. Like I said I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I hadn't heard a peep from you. Ill give it till friday, If I haven't received the Koni's by then Ill give you a ring.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

Thread cleaned, infractions given and 99 black ss sj's posts moved to his own thread.

Everyone please read and follow the stickies. Thanks.
Old 05-09-2009, 12:09 AM
Staging Lane

Hey SVT THIS I still haven't got the koni's yet. Ill give you a call tomorrow after 6pm
Old 05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
TECH Addict

Dude I just got the tracking number and it says it was delivered and signed for at the front office of your apartment. I will copy and paste it all in my next post.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:08 PM
TECH Addict

Your package has been delivered.

Tracking Number: 1Z R22 098 03 5012 796 3
Type: Package

Delivered On: 05/04/2009 2:05 P.M.
Signed By: TAPPERT
Delivered To: BEAVERTON, OR, US
Shipped/Billed On: 04/27/2009
Service: GROUND
Weight: 9.50 Lbs

To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
TUALATIN,
OR, US 05/04/2009 2:05 P.M. DELIVERY
05/04/2009 3:47 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY
05/04/2009 3:30 A.M. DESTINATION SCAN

I do not know who "TAPPERT" is, but I required a signature upon delivery. "TAPPERT" signed for it and apparently instead of leaving outside of your apartment to get stolen they delivered it to the office. At least that is what I would consider 'Location: Office' to mean.

But the package has been delievered and you should have it by now. Call me with any issues.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:11 PM
TECH Addict

Ya I just double checked everything and I even called and waited through the automated UPS phone to get a customer service agent and she said my info is right. The package was delivered on Monday the 4th at 2:00pm to the apartment office and signed for by 'Tappert'.
Old 05-10-2009, 12:34 AM
TECH Addict

The reason I posted in here and in a PM is because I wanted to make sure my name was cleared. I do a lot of business on this site and wanted to make sure everyone knows I am a man of my word.
Old 05-10-2009, 01:53 PM
Staging Lane

The reason I posted in here and in a PM is because I wanted to make sure my name was cleared. I do a lot of business on this site and wanted to make sure everyone knows I am a man of my word.
Heading to the office now.
Old 05-10-2009, 02:06 PM
TECH Addict

Cool, please post up the results. I am sure you will be happy to see that they are prof. packaged, unopened, brand new in the box shocks. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 05-12-2009, 02:22 PM
Staging Lane

Office found the package...all parts in the advertised condition...brand new. Thanks SVT THIS.

Mods feel free to lock this thread!
Old 05-17-2009, 02:19 AM
MASS seller approved

Originally Posted by TFord
Office found the package...all parts in the advertised condition...brand new. Thanks SVT THIS.

Mods feel free to lock this thread!

you can delete it