Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Has anyone done business with Unstable Vic?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 09:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone done business with Unstable Vic?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

JB
Old 11-19-2003, 04:24 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He's purchased parts from me before.

Prompt payment, good transaction.
Old 11-20-2003, 07:46 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought a ASP pulley from him....shipped quickly.
Old 11-20-2003, 04:23 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've bought from him a couple of times, no problems.
Old 11-20-2003, 07:09 PM
TECH Veteran

I have only sold to Un Vic and I DID recieve my money but it was 10 days after receiving the parts I shipped him. Something about the MO being stolen out of the mailbox, I think he is a good guy but some others have had some problems. There is a locked thread on LS1.com concerning him. I in no way think he is a bad seller/buyer, but mind the details.
Old 11-21-2003, 01:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

check the same forum on ls1.com
Old 11-22-2003, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Be Very Careful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-24-2003, 02:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Big warning about this guy. I will never deal with him again.

I sent him part which he was to pay for COD. When the part got there, he refused shipping on it. I ended up getting stuck with the shipping bill.

I tried contacting him forever about it. I e-mailed him, and even found out his phone number and called him. Never got a hold of him but left messages. He intentionally avoided me at all costs.

Over a year later I saw him jump on AIM, so I messaged him and he claimed he never remembered ever ordering anything from me and never remembered anything being sent to his house.

He claimed that over the past year he had all kinds of family tragedies, something happened to his mom, and he has some sort of mental breakdown or some crap like that, and he really didn't remember much of anything from the past year or so.

I even told him he still owed me for that part and to this day I haven't received squat.

His name is Victor Idaspe (I have that memorized from 3 years ago) and he lived somewhere in New York.

Very shady guy and I've seen other people have problems with him too.

Last edited by verbs; 11-24-2003 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-24-2003, 04:01 PM
TECH Junkie

I have had no problems with Victor. Prompt pay. Prompt ship. WJ.
Old 11-25-2003, 11:00 AM
TECH Resident

he had promised to buy parts from me told me over and over again marker it sold, so i did and he never came up with the money and never replied to my emails .. i was finially able to get a buyer after i put it all back up forsale all he had to do was contact me and tell me he changed his mond or something no big deal but he decided to leave me hanging and blow me off this was well over a year ago

Last edited by KHShapiro; 12-04-2003 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-02-2003, 06:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

The other thread that is bieng refered to, I was RIPPED OFF of a new stock mafs, the fella said he never got. I did not get conformation, and followed the law and refunded his gmaf, and we were done. The other thread, I was sent a hypertech unit that did not work. I sent it to hypertech, delt with a gentleman named Kelly, sent them $40, and they fixed it. I got it back, and it did not seem to do anything in my car. I was fed up with it, and sent it back to the seller, well, my wife did it for me, and neglected to get a conformation slip. As it goes, the seller said he never got it. I called the postmaster to start an investigation, and the bottom line is by law, without conformation, I was responsible for safe delivery. I REFUNDED THE SELLER THE $125 VIA PAYPAL. aGAIN, i WAS SCREWED. Now, I just delt with John Hunkins, and Shawn from solid technologies, both moneys sent paypal, without a hitch. I also just bought a cd changer from Cody for $135, paypal, without a hitch.
As far as Verbs, I NEVER GOT YOUR GEARS, NOR DID I REFUSE THEM. I was in the hospital with my mom, and missed the package. It was less than $20, GET THE F*** over it, or come to NY and we will selle it man to man. Victor Idaspe...remember me a**hole.
Old 12-02-2003, 07:30 PM
TECH Veteran

Vic you and I did did a transaction that went fine overall but you sig says stock car, for my own curiosity what do with all these parts you buy/sell? I know you owe me NO explanation I was just wondering.
Old 12-02-2003, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

OSR 1....Ken, keep your opinion to yourself. If you want a war, you will get one, and more. And that goes for that nasty bad mouthed fat f*** that works with you. I kept everything, you know what I mean.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JBsZ06
Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks

JB
I sold a cam to Vic, prompt payment , great guy to deal with .. No problems
at all... Thanks and God Bless , John Junkins
Old 12-02-2003, 09:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Fair enough question. I change cars very often. Sometimes 2 or 3 a year. Anyone who knows me, ask them, the big joke is nice car Vic, who long you going to keep this one?!?! Also, I change my mind often. If a part dont please me, I change it, and sell the other one. I usually break even, sometimes I make a couple of bucks, sometimes I loose, but I never did anyone out of anything. And if anyone wants to do this for profit, they would buy here, and sell on ebay, go check, I dont sell parts on ebay, but I buy some, and have a perfect positive feedback rating there. I am just sick and tired of the few ********* that I know ripped me off, then want to smear it in my face. I mean, enough is enough. I would really welcome the chance to meet some of these internet tough guys.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:18 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I would really welcome the chance to meet some of these internet tough guys.
.....Sounds like somethin i'd say. I know the feelin...
Old 12-03-2003, 09:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1,451 Likes on 1,007 Posts

unstable Vic, your comments and actions in this thread alone are enough ensure many folks won't want to deal with you. Might want to keep that in mind when your ranting.
Old 12-03-2003, 09:44 AM
TECH Apprentice

A few things I've noted from this thread.
First, someone asked what Vic does with the parts he buys because he apparently does a good bit of business. He said he changes his mind a lot and usually breaks even. Well, I've seen his posts and some of the offers he makes. I've never seen such low-ball insulting offers in my life. I had a brand new set in the box of SLP headers and he offered me $400!
Second, if all these people with bad feedback about Vic are just out to screw him (myself included), then this is the first time in the history of the world that the accused deadbeats are the ones posting about getting screwed.
Third, Vic seems to have problems getting parts out when "other people" send them. His "lawyer" supposidly sent me a MAF but never got confirmation. I saw someone else posted about a part and Vic said someone else mailed it and failed to get confirmation.
Anyway, I don't wanna sit here and rant but I guess I'm just surprised at how this continues to go on. If it were me sending things out, not only would I take them to UPS myself, but delivery confirmation is a no-brainer.
On a sidenote, I thought Vic said he was done buying and selling because of all the bad press on LS1, but here someone is asking about dealing with him which tells me he's obviously still wheelin and dealin.
99 BlackBird T/A: I think you hit it right on the head, anyone who reads this thread or searches out the one from LS1 and still chooses to do business with Vic deserves what they get.
Go ahead Vic, light me up
Old 12-03-2003, 12:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry, when I ask someone to do me a favor, I expected follow through and a tracking # or conformation of delivery. My mistake. One that I paid for with dealing with an opportunist like yourself, who robbed me. Bottom line ramair 346, I am out the mafs, and you were refunded yours. Simple as that. You are a thief, I am not.
Old 12-03-2003, 12:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Who cares who wants to deal with me and who dont. I am ranting because I am fed up with all the asswipes that hide behind a keyboard. I use paypal, and pay right away, no problem. I have had and still have many cars, thats my concern, not anyone elses. See, when you dont have to suck up to mommy and daddy for every nickle, you can buy what you like.

Quick Reply: Has anyone done business with Unstable Vic?