Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

brianfromhawaii (Brian Bever) where is my intake?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 01:22 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brianfromhawaii (Brian Bever) where is my intake?

Link to for sale thread
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...-manifold.html

I purchased the intake through Paypal for $300.00 on 12-19 2009. Intake was supposed to be shipped the next day. Label was printed on 12-23-2009. Tracking number shows label was printed but item was never shipped. Brian you need to find the intake and get it to me or refund my money. I have filed a dispute with paypal.

Beware of Brian Bever

Last edited by 02402RAMAIR; 01-12-2010 at 07:54 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:17 PM
11 Second Club

edit your post and delete my personal info, i already talked to you all about this and you have a tracking number.

Last edited by brianfromhawaii; 01-12-2010 at 10:12 AM.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:33 PM
11 Second Club

for the people reading this, he ordered it during the holidays, i had some stuff come up in my life and apologized and told him i would ship it asap, i printed a few days later, and shipped it.

there was a huge fire in hawaii, massive rain storm, there is snow storms on the mainland, 5 active fires still here, holiday season rush, shipped parcel post from hawaii... WHAT DOES HE EXPECT? 2 day service? NO.

When he gets the package paypal is giving me my money back, already spoke with a supervisor, unfortunatly for this guy. also contacted his place of work and since he works there i feel it is bad business for them and will be contacting the BBB if my personal info is not removed from here, he can bash me all he wants, but there is no need for immaturity.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:37 PM
11 Second Club

Anyone who has half a brain knows how flawed USPS's tracking system is...

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...82300945559012

thats the tracking number, the ******* package is shipped and WILL arrive, i had a part arrive at my house and the status still said that for a week!
Old 01-12-2010, 12:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

If it was parcel post it can take up to 2 weeks (sometimes even longer). USPS will not even start looking for it until it has been out for 30 days and has not made it to its destination.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:48 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SkullV
If it was parcel post it can take up to 2 weeks (sometimes even longer). USPS will not even start looking for it until it has been out for 30 days and has not made it to its destination.
It has been well over 2 weeks.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:52 AM
9 Second Club

[QUOTE=brianfromhawaii;12736766]edit your post and delete my personal info, i already talked to you all about this and you have a tracking number.

Paypal has credited my account so I will take off the personal info but note this buddy. I don't play around. You screw me I will burn you. Promise!

Do you think posting my business info and my old address is bothering me. Come on guy. Are you serious.

Last edited by 02402RAMAIR; 01-12-2010 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2010, 08:05 AM
9 Second Club

The shipper chose to send it us postal. If I had my way It would of went ups. Hell I would of paid for the postage. He did not say he was shipping it that way in his for sale thread. I would not of bought it if he did. It is his responsibility to get me the part. I can't do much on my end since the problem is with his post office. There is no trail of this part at all. None!
Old 01-12-2010, 08:13 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by brianfromhawaii
for the people reading this, he ordered it during the holidays, i had some stuff come up in my life and apologized and told him i would ship it asap, i printed a few days later, and shipped it.

there was a huge fire in hawaii, massive rain storm, there is snow storms on the mainland, 5 active fires still here, holiday season rush, shipped parcel post from hawaii... WHAT DOES HE EXPECT? 2 day service? NO.

When he gets the package paypal is giving me my money back, already spoke with a supervisor, unfortunatly for this guy. also contacted his place of work and since he works there i feel it is bad business for them and will be contacting the BBB if my personal info is not removed from here, he can bash me all he wants, but there is no need for immaturity.

I own the business you idiot. Here we go with more lies. I talked to the last guy you screwed. Same thing! Said you shipped an item and nothing ever showed up. Go figure.

It's people like you that make the web a bad place to do business.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:15 AM
11 Second Club

yea the 'last guy' your refering to is an idiot, he HAS his y pipe. shipping showed it delivered. im going to the PO again today to find out whats going on, i cant deal with this **** anymore. when the package arives i WILL be getting my money so i dont care. in the meantime, i just sold some true duals to a guy, and they got there fine... tracking didnt update worth a **** till they got there either.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:19 AM
11 Second Club

Thank you..

Bro I didnt know you were in a rush for the part, 300$ shipped is a steal. i couldnt afford to ship it any other way.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

yea the 'last guy' your refering to is an idiot, he HAS his y pipe. shipping showed it delivered. im going to the PO again today to find out whats going on, i cant deal with this **** anymore. when the package arives i WILL be getting my money so i dont care. in the meantime, i just sold some true duals to a guy, and they got there fine... tracking didnt update worth a **** till they got there either.

I never received a pipe and I only got a $40.00 dollar refund. So you can stop with them lies.
Old 01-12-2010, 01:57 PM
11 Second Club

Just got back from the PO - the guy said it takes 4-6 weeks for parcel post, longer during holiday time, and that THEY DO NOT scan it when it is at the post office, they only scan it when it arrives there in AR at your door step...

Hitman, the reason you only got 40$ back is because I gave paypal tracking that showed it was delivered to your address dude. I know your mad cuz you didnt get to fully rip me off, but that aint my deal.
Old 01-12-2010, 02:13 PM
11 Second Club

just talked to 02402RAMAIR on the phone, hes gonna either decline the package when it comes or if he wants it send me the money.
Old 01-21-2010, 08:43 AM
On The Tree

hmmmm. Im waiting on a cam from this guy.. Let ya know how it pans out.....

Last edited by RX666; 01-21-2010 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 01:40 PM
9 Second Club

Intake is still not here. I waited another week to see if it would show up before I started looking for another intake. I left the refund money in paypal just in case it did show. It has not. I am buying a intake else where. If it shows up after I purchase another intake it's still your intake. I don't want it.

Kris
Old 01-21-2010, 01:42 PM
On The Tree

im waiting on a pm from dude.

I bought the cam on the 23rd of december....

******* nonsense...(shaking head)
Old 01-21-2010, 01:47 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by RX666
im waiting on a pm from dude.

I bought the cam on the 23rd of december....

******* nonsense...(shaking head)
Let me guess. He sent it USPS with no insurance and the tracking number doesn't show ****.

Did you pay with paypal?
Old 01-21-2010, 02:14 PM
On The Tree

it will be worth the wait man, i promise... this cam is the real deal id never lie about a listing...

I changed my mind, i am not shipping via USPS, i am gonna ship fedex. gime the address u want it to man, well, fedex or ups. im so sick of this **** usps didnt ship the package again cuz they said it isnt packaged right and thats BULLSHIT **** THEM.

gimme address info and ull get some real tracking not that shady usps CRAP.

sorry it took this long but i mean ive lost some serious cash on this, if u want i can take a pic of the cam and chain chain still in the bag sitting here, its just some bs im dealing with with the ******* postal system
Ship to this commercial address, its about 3 dollars cheaper than standard residential delivery anyhow, and im next door to the citywide ups hub.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you dont have the parts man just let me know at this point. Ive already missed a dyno apt and am not sure if i can get the deposit back on that or use it towards the next appointment. We are going on a significant period of time, and i understand there is some stuff going on, but i just need to know if this is going to happen or not at this point.

either way, let me know whats going on please

Thanks.

Did you get the cam shipped out?

LMK
just leaving my office now... couldnt ship on a saturday or a sunday

theres the communication. I mean he is not dodging the emails, and he sent me a pic of the cam and chain out of the car. I thought possibly at first it may have not been even out of the car yet. But, yea im still waiting... Ive canceled 2 dyno apt's already, and am ready to go. Thank god i didnt pull the cam out of the car the weekend after i paid for it, or i would have had to put it back together since its my daily.

I have bought vx tail lights for my gto from australia since then, and both have arrived. I even called the guy back and ordered a set of harnesses for them which just arrived tuesday. So Hawaii or not, ive gotten stuff from the OPPOSITE side of the world in less time.

To each their own. I just operate differently. Some dude bought a nitrous plate off me on here today and its already out the door on the ups truck on the way to him here at 4:25 when he picks up, dude sent paypal 2 hours ago also. Another guy bought a 1800 dollar ls1 longblock off me last week, and the **** was on his doorstep 2 days later still perfectly packaged up tighter than a nuns *******.

I can understand if he was going through some issues or some ****, but its just the Tyrone the weed dealer "here i come here i come, im right down the street" "its on the way" "you will have it tuesday" when dudes at home playing Sega stuff thats irritating. Just tell me you dont have my weed and you will not be here till next week, dont dick me around so im standing at the window each day waiting for ups. Ive already lost like over 100 bucks in dyno appointments cause the ****** shop is like roasting weenies on their dyno for an hour every week when i was scheduled to go.

Last edited by RX666; 01-21-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:53 AM
On The Tree

just got tracking numbers that work. So, as long as the stuff arrives, imma rack it up and just learn from it. He threw in a brand new timing chain for free so hes trying on his part at least.

Hopefully its not a box with a brick in it. I have been scammed before like that and ended up losing a set of 19 inch wheels to some Vietnamese ******* in houston in trade for a box filled with cinderblocks. It was right around the same time i was diagnosed with cancer and i almost rented a ******* enterprise rent a truck to drive through their bay window of their house before putting a shotgun into dudes mouth. Good thing i didnt though with that idea because i survived the cancer. haha

Anyhow, more details when it arrives.

I WILL ADD THOUGH
just leaving my office now... couldnt ship on a saturday or a sunday
was sent to me monday morning, its friday and i just got the tracking numbers. 5 days?

***** been like buying a bag of weed off tyrone down on elm street IMO.

Last edited by RX666; 01-22-2010 at 11:12 AM.

Quick Reply: brianfromhawaii (Brian Bever) where is my intake?