Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

JuicinSS lid is not what you decribed

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004 | 06:49 PM
TECH Regular

Default JuicinSS lid is not what you decribed

I got the lid in today, the one that was "near new" It has eight slits sawed around the top, is patched with silicone around the cuts and with the MAF in it it has a 3/4 inch gap for raw around to pour in around one of these slits. Of course you already knew all of this it was your stuff. You need to get in contact with me ASAP to resolve this issue, you have email and have been PM'ed
Old 01-20-2004 | 06:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

That is BS right there.
Old 01-21-2004 | 09:10 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

That is total BS. Let us know how this turns out
Old 01-21-2004 | 10:03 AM
TECH Regular

Default Lid

I talked with him via personal messaging last night, he said he was not refunding my money I got what I paid for He said he knew it was cracked and put silicone on it and sold it to me anyway. I will post pics of it tonight for everyone to see including the moderators and I hope his *** gets banned. I wish this ***** lived nearby
Old 01-21-2004 | 10:47 AM
yun
On The Tree

that is bullshit
Old 01-21-2004 | 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Steve98Z
I talked with him via personal messaging last night, he said he was not refunding my money I got what I paid for He said he knew it was cracked and put silicone on it and sold it to me anyway. I will post pics of it tonight for everyone to see including the moderators and I hope his *** gets banned. I wish this ***** lived nearby
Got what you paid for?? WTF? Sounds like some punk kid most likely..... and also sounds like someone needs a good ole' fashioned *** kicking. Where does this tool bag live?
Old 01-21-2004 | 11:39 AM
TECH Regular

Default lid

Originally Posted by JF WS6
Got what you paid for?? WTF? Sounds like some punk kid most likely..... and also sounds like someone needs a good ole' fashioned *** kicking. Where does this tool bag live?
Jeffersonville Ind.

Yea he's a real winner, anyone know him?
Old 01-21-2004 | 07:38 PM
TECH Regular

Default Picture of lid

Here is a picture of the lid the little *** sent me, tell me what you think.......
Attached Thumbnails JuicinSS lid is not what you decribed-sscn0424.jpg  
Old 01-21-2004 | 07:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Here is a picture of the lid the little *** sent me, tell me what you think.......
Wow, thats shitty. What a ********. Good luck getting your $$$ back, Shawn
Old 01-21-2004 | 07:54 PM
RJF
TECH Fanatic

im located in new castle indiana i might be able to see him in person for ya you got his number ill give him a call
Old 01-21-2004 | 08:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RJF
im located in new castle indiana i might be able to see him in person for ya you got his number ill give him a call
I will get all his info for you tomorrow, his name, address, phone # I have a friend in the DMV I will get his plate #'s and make and model to every vehicle in his name. I gave him a chance to do the right thing, he will wish he had.
Old 01-21-2004 | 08:59 PM
RJF
TECH Fanatic

ok drop me a pm when u get it
Old 01-21-2004 | 09:39 PM
LSX Mechanic

How much did you pay for the lid if you don't mind? That lid most certainly a POFS, but I dunno if the amount is gonna be worth any kind of legal action. Most certainly worth an *** whoopin if applicable though

josh
Old 01-21-2004 | 09:40 PM
LSX Mechanic

Oh BTW JuicinSS, I will be sure to let everyone know in every single thread you make in the classifieds about your little transaction here unless you get this resolved. I'll see to it you don't sell another thing on this board.....

Josh
Old 01-21-2004 | 09:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Damian
Oh BTW JuicinSS, I will be sure to let everyone know in every single thread you make in the classifieds about your little transaction here unless you get this resolved. I'll see to it you don't sell another thing on this board.....

Josh

Old 01-21-2004 | 10:20 PM
TECH Resident
10 Year Member20 Year Member

Steve98z-
You never knew about the defects before you bought it? If not, that is pretty shitty.
Old 01-21-2004 | 10:34 PM
Staging Lane

First off steve98z you know damn well that you did not receive that lid like that. the silicone that you globbed on still looks wet in your picture. Anybody really eyeing that photo would see that. Looks like the lid was forced on and broke the "2 piece lid". As for the 8-10 saw marks around the neck that is the way the QMP lid comes. I wish everybody who had jumped on your bandwagon would give the picture a closer look. I have already sold 2 items and others listed and would not jeopardize my sales on here over a airlid. Only a dumbass would try to pull this over on somebody. I have these pics of the lid without a gaping hole on the side
Attached Thumbnails JuicinSS lid is not what you decribed-2000_0102_003313aa.jpg  
Old 01-21-2004 | 11:05 PM
FormerVendor

Thats cute, you post a pic from the underside and its nice n smooth. The buyer posts a pic of the top portion thats CLEARLY damaged. I HIGHLY doubt he damaged the lid just to make this post.... Just my .02.... I sell ALOT of stuff on this board and I havent had ONE unhappy customer. Sell quality and take care of the people you are selling to. Its not that hard to do...
Old 01-21-2004 | 11:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

I didn't notice at first.. but gotta agree w/Cammin...

Jucin in your pic the IAT is on the wrong side... hence it's upside down....

Also that silicon didn't look very wet to me... looked like it was dried and came apart when trying to put it around the MAF .. perhaps a cover up attempt?

So I guess I'm jumpin on the Anti-JucinSS bandwagon too.. but the evidence is clearly against you!
Old 01-22-2004 | 06:03 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JuicinSS
First off steve98z you know damn well that you did not receive that lid like that. the silicone that you globbed on still looks wet in your picture. Anybody really eyeing that photo would see that. Looks like the lid was forced on and broke the "2 piece lid". As for the 8-10 saw marks around the neck that is the way the QMP lid comes. I wish everybody who had jumped on your bandwagon would give the picture a closer look. I have already sold 2 items and others listed and would not jeopardize my sales on here over a airlid. Only a dumbass would try to pull this over on somebody. I have these pics of the lid without a gaping hole on the side
Here is the PM I sent Juicin SS when the lid came in and no I didn't know about the damge before I bought it
Quote:
I recieved the lid and filter today and the lid is not anywhere near new. I think you know the lid is cut in about eight places around the top and is patched up with silicon. When you put the MAF in there is a gap where raw air can get in. I want my money back on the deal since this is not at all what you described at all.....

Here was his response:

Steve

Maybe you should know a little about what you are buying. The lid came from QMP with slots cut around the neck to allow it to tighten with the use of a 4 inch hose clamp. Your MAF doesn't just press in there.
I noticed a crack in the glue and sealed it with maybe a 1/2 inch of silcone and thought nothing of it. You got what you paid for.....

JuicinSS, you are full of ****, you admitted you patched it in your PM I have a copy of it ,see above, remember now? Put the $80 back in my paypal account and I will send your **** back, if not I will go another route with you...............

best runs so far 1.96 60' 8.33/85.7 and 2.0 60' 8.29/86.4

Last edited by Steve98Z; 01-22-2004 at 06:12 AM.

Quick Reply: JuicinSS lid is not what you decribed