Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Dont buy from MikeP2002

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2014, 12:11 AM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mid december he sold me a set of "Bosch" 160 injectors. They sat on my bench until Last week I sent them to john@FIC to get them flow matched. John informed me they where fake Bosch injectors and ran like ****. Upon contacting mike he politely told me to get fucked. Just a heads up to you guys who may buy from him in the future DONT!!

Last edited by oscs; 03-29-2014 at 12:21 AM.
Old 03-29-2014, 09:57 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you Sir, I can understand you being upset. I have no intentions on refunding money on used parts I sold to you 3 months ago. Upon receiving the items and inspecting them you were quite happy with them. Now you email 3 months later and tell me they are not what they appear to be and its my problem? I don't know of any vendor yet alone a person who would issue a refund 3 months later on used parts and even electrical parts for that matter.

I have told you feel free to file a claim and dispute. And will gladly go through the dispute process with you. But now you send me insulting PMs and make conclusions which are in your own head. I am done with you. I do sincerely apologize it has come to this. I am not going to be insulted and be involved in a bitter name calling situation and deal with someone. But it is what it is at this point.

I will no longer be responding to this or you. And to the moderators of this board if you feel I have intentionally mislead or have been unreasonable with this person please feel free to remove me from LS1tech. thank you

Sincerely, MikeP2002
Old 03-30-2014, 09:19 AM
8 Second Club

Fact, you sold me fake injectors LABELED AS GENUINE Albeit I didn't find out until 3 months after I bought them from you. You now know they are fake. I never ran them and you know I didn't. I have a perfect rating in this community for a reason. Rather than refunding me or at least talking about it you politely telling me to get fucked. You keep trying to find a way around this by saying "you don't know if they have been ran" or "this is three months ago" no one gives refunds that far back. That is complete BS I've recently been refunded for some injector adapters that fell apart in my hands with a 3 month old purchase date (from a vendor on this site) and I would have assumed untill a few days ago the Two people with excellent trader ratings on this side with PUBLIC active build threads could have made such a transaction but if was wrong. You sold me fake BS and now it's my problem because it was a few months ago.

Moral of the story Is I bought fake Bosch injectors from you three months ago. that never got ran (see my build) you get called out on it now becuase john@fic said these where the best knock offs he had ever seen. There is No dancing around the fact that YOU SOLD ME FAKE BOSCH INJECTORS and now won't man up about it.

Last edited by oscs; 03-30-2014 at 09:28 AM.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:42 AM
8 Second Club

Sounds like you probably did the same thing I did. Purchased these from a member, had them flow matched and check before you ran them. Only difference is I'm seeking my money back from the seller where as you just pawned them off the another tech member.
Old 03-30-2014, 09:56 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by hardbones
so they were brand new injectors?
Seller claimed they had a few dyno pulls on them from previous owner. IIRC mikeP said he never ran them.

At the end of the day I am aware that the 3 month period ***** me.. I should have sent them off immediately BUT due to the stellar trader rating and involvement in the community of mikeP I thought surely they are real and appear in excellent shape.

Well I was wrong. After a few civil PM's back and forth I realized this guy had no intentions of refunding me for the BS he sold me. So here we are
Old 03-30-2014, 04:25 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by hardbones
That's BS, whether he knew what they were or not its just bad business to tell you to just go get fucked, 3 months or 3 day its all the same. That's just my opinion...
I'm glad I'm not the only one
Old 03-30-2014, 04:29 PM
8 Second Club

File a claim? That's your solution to this problem.. Lol where on paypal? It's been over 90 days and is useless at this point, thanks for the help buddy!
Old 04-03-2014, 08:04 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1_MEANZ28
karma will get his ***.wanna **** people over well youll get fucked sooner or later.
I hope your right. Oh and btw these injectors where never ran according to John. They literally fell apart under pressure and had no signs of previous use. More bullshit lies from the Seller
Old 04-04-2014, 03:33 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1320
Im curious what makes them fake? I have a set somewhere.....how would I tell? Ive heard of counterfeit aerospace parts, but Ive never heard of counterfeit injectors. Who did make them? What do they flow? I can only think of a couple 160 lb injectors.....
It's the internals. John said they where the best counterfeits he has seen. They literally came apart under pressure and "no way these could have supplied fuel to an engine"

These are Chinese knock offs of the popular Bosch CNG injectors.

Ill post pics shortly
Old 04-04-2014, 04:20 PM
8 Second Club

No offence , but this makes no dam sense. I dont know Mike from yahoo....but this is full of ****......."popular 160 cng injectors" how many do you think are sold of 160 CNG injectors........? on the injector scale its probably way way way way way less than 1%.

full of ****? who the **** are you? do your damn research before you run your mouth about something you have NO CLUE about. Bosch quit making a popular 1600CC injector that was orginially desinged to run with CNG about 4 years ago.. Guess what it also works for gasoline and was discovered to be a cheap way of getting massive amount of fuel into a motor for cheap.

And, you say internals are chinese.....? Well how the hell did mike know? And if that were remotely true, which it is not, then your saying someone in china.....buys the cng injectors....then takes them apart and puts their stuff in them? Cause as far as I know you cant just buy the body.....and why would they?

[B]Im saying that AFTER bosch quit making them a number of chinese companies got a hold of the injectors and started making them due to market demand. I never said that mike did know, What i said was after i found out that they where counterfeit and completely unusable he told me to get lost.. The outside of the injectors are identical to original bosch injectors but the internals are cheap chinese materials. what is so hard to understand about that. Its like a knock off anything, looks good from the outside but doesnt work for ****.

You know I see it being possible for say a prius, camry, civic......but this is bs....the story anyways......

Lmao, this statement proves you know nothing about injectors

Oh really? why in the hell would a company want to mass produce a popular injector used by many people in the HEIGHT OF THE LSX craze?? oh i dunno its called market demand dumb ***.. LS motors are in EVERYTHING now a days look at my signature for christ sakes. Not to mention that these fuckinginjectors are universal!!! the same damn injectors you can run in an LS/RB/2J etc..

And you have someone telling you they fell apart, and would have never operated with fuel(fyi they were never designed to operate with fuel, ie cng injector).....but it was never even tried? Is that correct? Sounds like a trans guy, saying your cooler wrecked the trans, or your convertor.....Ive never seen a trans guy make a mistake.....never .....not once....but Ive seen a lot of f'ed up transmissions.

Good god your stupidity continues to amaze me! a VERY well know site sponsor Flow tested these injectors on a bench and they literally fell apart under pressure. He said the screens where squeaky clean and there was no sign of fuel ever ran through these injectors. As far as them never being designed to run fuel please see my original response to your question.. They where almost all entirely desinged to run CNG

Or the machine shop saying you didnt break it in right, thats why it seized a valve in the guide.....lol

This stinks for everyone, but the information isnt accurate......
What stinks is that there is stupid people like your self trolling the internet who have no idea what they are talking about. Next time open your ears and shut your mouth, might get you further in life.

Last edited by oscs; 04-04-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:54 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by NnOoSsSs
He did make some very valid points
Are we reading the same thread? I mean seriously? how in the world could this possibly be mis construed as anything other than what has been posted?

what possible vaild points did he make lol? go back and read my bold responses to his questions, the awnsers are right there.

Last edited by oscs; 04-04-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-04-2014, 04:59 PM
8 Second Club

I feel like im going crazy trying to explain this very simple straight forward situation.
Old 04-04-2014, 05:07 PM
8 Second Club

Attached Thumbnails Dont buy from MikeP2002-image-805421580.jpg   Dont buy from MikeP2002-image-2084064485.jpg  
Old 04-04-2014, 05:12 PM
8 Second Club

OSCS, you make me lol.......Im gonna refer to you as sparky....OK....Who am I....well, why dont you look at the left side of the screen.....I see you joined in 2013....hmmmm a long timer.....I was here....before there was an ls1 tech......

if you simply google 1320jon......youll find me....1320 , theres simply a lot of things with 1320 but you can find me that way too....but not as easy. Im also in a few you tube videos racing, a couple tv shows, but they are hard to find. I also I think had the stock block record at one time.....

I see already, that you just dont get it. I didnt insult you......I called into question the story......and you tried a red herring falsy to argu your point , using a personal attack....come one.....even my 11 year old daughter wouldnt make that mistake.

As for your ls craze.....well, your right , but in the world of injectors, all the 1600 on the planet dont add up to squat.......not even 1/100th of 1 %........so why pray tell would anyone, copy them (a cheap injector at that) .....they wouldnt, they dont.....

Now call me more names....ask me who Iam.......your on a public forum.....I dont see how mike could have known, because part of this story doesnt make sense....at the very least.

Simply WOW! TV shows? stock block record? yet you have no clue that the original bosch 160's are a CNG injector? hahahaha AND you didnt know that there is an epidemic of chinese knock off 160's? man this is some good **** right here! My man you need to quit while you are ahead and stick to what ever it is that you know bwecuase it is not injectors.

All who is reading this please do me a favor and google Knock off bosch 160's!!
Old 04-04-2014, 05:15 PM
8 Second Club

BTW, Ive probably done more ls swaps than youve seen.....in person....
and I dont buy my engines from someone, Im the someone that people go too, to get them built....
Now who are you again.....? an expert........I see

Who goes to you? Who are you? go stick your head in my build thread before you run your mouth. HOMEMADE buddy... Your are continuing to prove your ignorance.

What truly amazes me is that you've been around for 10 years yet know so little
Old 04-04-2014, 05:17 PM
8 Second Club

OK OK OK im done! ive excepted my $275 loss and ordered a set of racetronix 160's. Paypal told me there wasn't anything they could do. Lesson learned! dont buy a used injector that is known for being counterfeited. 1320 you can shut up now!

Sorry for the BS thread i figured it would have been a short one. Im out

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0qviyaG35kigRA

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=495885

https://www.google.com/search?biw=13...72.70AF_I93pDs

This is a good read too!

http://www.turbobricks.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=253297

oh BTW this is John... THE GUY WHO DID THE FLOW TEST

REAL 160's!!

Last edited by oscs; 04-04-2014 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:56 AM
8 Second Club

Bump for a shitty seller
Old 04-18-2014, 02:53 PM
8 Second Club

Saw another set of 160's sell this week. Reminded me of the POS guy that sold me mine. Bump for a low life seller
Old 04-19-2014, 07:42 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ack-forum.html

5. Do NOT post in ANY thread in which you were not personally involved with the sale or transaction. If you did not start the thread and your name is not in the title; THEN DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD
The days of unnecessary remarks, opinions, and prodding by people that were not part of the deal to begin with are over. This is a 3 strikes and you are out policy. 2 warnings with infractions then a ban. No exceptions.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:15 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by dr_whigham
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ack-forum.html

5. Do NOT post in ANY thread in which you were not personally involved with the sale or transaction. If you did not start the thread and your name is not in the title; THEN DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD
The days of unnecessary remarks, opinions, and prodding by people that were not part of the deal to begin with are over. This is a 3 strikes and you are out policy. 2 warnings with infractions then a ban. No exceptions.

Thanks for the clean up. Also anyone else who is looking at the white top Bosch injectors do yourself a favor and have them checked before you buy them. John@FIC does a flow match/test for $90

Quick Reply: Dont buy from MikeP2002