Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Buyer Beware: PewterSS84 - James Roth aka Stacey Richardson aka Shawn Penny (GA)

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sent him 150 bucks for a driveshaft and never got it...that was about 2 months ago. I wish I woulda read these threads before I bought anything off of him.
Old 08-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Teching In

92CamaroReallySlow, you have a PM get back with me so we can get this handled.

Thanks
Old 08-10-2004, 03:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by PewterSS84
92CamaroReallySlow, you have a PM get back with me so we can get this handled.

Thanks
While your at it, you can send mine and rs99z28's money back as well.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pimp_Nas_T
While your at it, you can send mine and rs99z28's money back as well.

I am not Shawn, you want to take that up with him, not me. Remember me offering information on him? The moment I got any type of proof of your or your friends dealings with him? Next day you making these posts.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:16 PM
Teching In

Its all ok, I have put something together that will bring everyting to light.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:26 PM
TECH Junkie

I am not Shawn, you want to take that up with him, not me. Remember me offering information on him? The moment I got any type of proof of your or your friends dealings with him? Next day you making these posts.
Still not quite sure how Shawn, your friend, who has been described as mildly retarded, was able to dream up this whole scam, use your address, your name, and your computer, and you didn't know a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g about it.

We provided you the information you requested, and we gave you adequate time to resolve this issue. All you provided to us were fast-talking answers and lies.

Its all ok, I have put something together that will bring everyting to light.
As I've stated before, once I get my money back, I will be more than glad to post up that the situation was made good.
Old 08-11-2004, 03:38 PM
Teching In

yeah this bs has gone on waaay too long. everything is in the open and theres not much else to be said. its not really im my hands anymore anyways.
Old 08-12-2004, 07:30 PM
Teching In

Still not quite sure how Shawn, your friend, who has been described as mildly retarded, was able to dream up this whole scam, use your address, your name, and your computer, and you didn't know a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g about it.

We provided you the information you requested, and we gave you adequate time to resolve this issue. All you provided to us were fast-talking answers and lies.

AS I told you on the phone we're not friends anymore, I did not tell you he was retarded, and I am sure he would love to know how you think of him. Like I told you, maybe it wasn't a scam, maybe he didn't ship it o the right address? Did the others get the parts they purchased? Also he did not use my name, he used his, also used HIS email addy. You can stop that right there. I did know he was selling things, he has sold alot of truck stuff, I told you that on the phone. AS for information for proof that you even dealth with him, all I got was a rude email saying people do stupid things, fess up and pay up. One you get your money back you can post whatever you like, but you will not see a dime from me, I never had your money, never wanted it.

rs99z28 - Probably going on so long cause you are chasing the wrong person, yea its in the open about my name, wow, I was using my parents name to sell items since I did not have a bank account, and it never was in your hands, when I offered to help you could not even tell me what bank it was cashed at or anything else.

I will have all the info posted soon, but bottom line is, I have not lied to either of you, I don't waste my time with that type of ****, but I am not giving someone I don't know, someones info, if I don't even know you dealth with him. You both thought you could bully me into sending you $875 cause I was "selling so much" on the boards, and you knew I had the money. Thats a dead giveaway right there that you both just wanted a refund not caring where it came from, and you thought that I would wimper down and send you money? WRONG, you need to start barking up the right tree, or just leave it alone all together.

-PewterSS
Old 08-12-2004, 07:31 PM
Teching In

Also after I make my post about everything and ALL of the info is out about this, I am NOT replying in this thread anymore, its pointless and a waste of my time. I have very few things left, which I am mostly selling local, or meeting up with people on, so once thats gone I won't even be browsing the forsale ads anymore and I guess you will just pointing your finger in the dark.
Old 08-13-2004, 11:45 AM
TECH Junkie

Also after I make my post about everything and ALL of the info is out about this, I am NOT replying in this thread anymore, its pointless and a waste of my time. I have very few things left, which I am mostly selling local, or meeting up with people on, so once thats gone I won't even be browsing the forsale ads anymore and I guess you will just pointing your finger in the dark.

I guess you have forgotten the fact that you are the one that described him as "stupid" and "dumb". The people I've talked to in Albany say he is more "mildly retarded" and they also say the two of your are rather good friends.

Aside from that, you are the one that said you let him use your name, computer, and address - or did you forget about that all ready? In case you are not aware, that makes you responsible as well.

Here's a quote from an AIM chat I had with a guy from Albany:
"[<removed user name>]: Okay..now on to the shawn penny name
[<removed user name>]: shawn penny is a legitimate person.
[<removed user name>]: but he's about as dumb as box of rocks
[<removed user name>]: he's very easily mislead
[<removed user name>]: like if i told him to go knock somebody's mailbox down
[<removed user name>]: well guess what..
[<removed user name>]: he'd go do it.
[<removed user name>]: he doesn't think about his actions.
[<removed user name>]: Shawn is really just jame's pawn
[<removed user name>]: Basically he'd do anything James would want even it meant getting Shawn in trouble, and of course let Shawn take the fall. In any case James is trying to put the blame on Shawn for any of this cause he knows he can convince Shawn to do it."

Better yet, here is an excerpt from a private message I received:
(Parts of this message have been removed to protect the identity of the user)
"I can not belive this guy is still doing this. the guy you are looking for is PewterSS84...i beleive he even told some guys that he was killed in a car wreck on fbody.com to get away from this stuff before..."

Once again Mr. Roth - Everything about this scam revolves around you - not Shawn. Granted, Shawn is involved, but it's sad as hell that you are trying to blame this whole thing on someone like Shawn. With a reputation like yours, I can see why you are so desperate to get out of Albany.
Old 08-13-2004, 12:02 PM
TECH Junkie

I will have all the info posted soon, but bottom line is, I have not lied to either of you, I don't waste my time with that type of ****, but I am not giving someone I don't know, someones info, if I don't even know you dealth with him. You both thought you could bully me into sending you $875 cause I was "selling so much" on the boards, and you knew I had the money. Thats a dead giveaway right there that you both just wanted a refund not caring where it came from, and you thought that I would wimper down and send you money? WRONG, you need to start barking up the right tree, or just leave it alone all together.

-PewterSS
In the last phone call we had, you were caught in 3 lies. You never lied to us?

Fact of the matter is, you are a scammer. You have been screwing people out of their hard earned money for a while now. Now you are caught, and you want us to tell you every little detail we know so you can come up with some elaborate fast-talking BS explaination to weasle you way out of it? I don't think so.

Since you "will have all the info posted soon", why don't you explain why you've tried to fake your own death, TWICE!

HONEST people don't fake their death. An honest person would fess up and make things right. Honest people don't come up with stuff like "I died in a car wreck". Honest people do not get their girlfriend to send an email saying "he died by drug overdose suicide".
Old 08-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Teching In

I never tried to fake my death, let alone twice, yes there was a post about a James Roth on GAFBA.com, a Jame Roth did die in the Albany area, a friend of mine at the time thought it would be a good prank on someone here which was female to let a few local people think it was me, a few people from the board found out about it, and it just went too far. I have never been on Fbody.com selling anything so that is a lie. Also if you want to protect the names of everyone, why don't you PM them to me, lets see if I even know them, also by the way, I have more than 2 friends. Shawn is not one of them, I never said he was retarded, I said he does some stupid things. I am not his parents, so I don't tell him what to do, I cannot help his actions. I don't even know if you had anything to do with him. Your wrong on the bottom line, I am not a scammer, I have not been caught at anything, and you will NEVER get a dime from me. Maybe you would like ot meet in person to discuss this? Remember you both have been to Albany so many times, and know EXACTLY where I live along with your other threats and everything else you had *** backwards. I am hoping you will grow out of this, for your sake not mine. Your wasting your time chasing me, do you need a referal to a good rehab?
Old 08-13-2004, 09:22 PM
TECH Junkie

I never tried to fake my death, let alone twice, yes there was a post about a James Roth on GAFBA.com, a Jame Roth did die in the Albany area, a friend of mine at the time thought it would be a good prank on someone here which was female to let a few local people think it was me, a few people from the board found out about it, and it just went too far. I have never been on Fbody.com selling anything so that is a lie. Also if you want to protect the names of everyone, why don't you PM them to me, lets see if I even know them, also by the way, I have more than 2 friends. Shawn is not one of them, I never said he was retarded, I said he does some stupid things. I am not his parents, so I don't tell him what to do, I cannot help his actions. I don't even know if you had anything to do with him. Your wrong on the bottom line, I am not a scammer, I have not been caught at anything, and you will NEVER get a dime from me. Maybe you would like ot meet in person to discuss this? Remember you both have been to Albany so many times, and know EXACTLY where I live along with your other threats and everything else you had *** backwards. I am hoping you will grow out of this, for your sake not mine. Your wasting your time chasing me, do you need a referal to a good rehab?
Spoken like a true scammer. You have a fast line of **** for everything. I can't wait to hear what you've made up that "brings light to everything". Your parents must be proud.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:31 PM
TECH Junkie

And by the way, there is no death certificate or obituary for a James Roth in the Albany area for that year. In fact, the guy you had your girlfriend lied to was scammed out of $550 because of that. I'm sure he'd love to hear your slick explanation.
Old 08-14-2004, 01:58 AM
Teching In

Ok who was the guy that was scammed? Also if you can read plainly, MY girlfriend did not lie to anybody cause at that time I did not have one, you really love to make alot of **** about nothing huh? Have you realized yet your not getting anywhere since I have not done anything wrong? Your chasing the wrong person, your making yourself look stupider everyday, first you call me and say I'm going to prison monday and all this **** and then you threaten to post it, now let's think about this. If I was going to prison(which I can't cause I have not broken any laws.) Why would you even bother posting? You said I was going for like 50 years anyhow, I doubt this board will even be around in 50 years, so you can't say you were planning for future protection, that shows you both just wanted a refund and really did not care who it came from. You will not get it from me, and in a little while you will not even get a reply from me in this thread, you will be carrying on a conversation to yourselfs in an old post and still blaming someone that did not do anything with your money since he never had your money. Grow up
Old 08-14-2004, 02:01 AM
Teching In

Also as far as the death certificate, may want to check surrounding counties, I know it was arond the Albany area, but not sure if he was from Albany, next time you talk to Scottie ask him, since you know everything so that is who I am guessing you are talking to. Who did you call to check passed deaths in this area? Or did you pull that out of your *** like this entire post and whole thing thats going on?
Old 08-14-2004, 08:36 AM
TECH Junkie

You have your fast talking BS answer for everything. You are so caught up in your lies you can't even keep them straight anymore.

I do care where my refund comes from. You and your buddy stole my money, and you and your buddy need to muster up the funds and send my money back. IT'S A VERY SIMPLE CONCEPT. If I were going to just take it from anyone, it would make me like you. But, I'm not like you.

Go on ahead and run, hide with a new username, and do what you have to do little boy. This **** you're in will catch up with you again. Bullshit might get you to the top Mr. Roth, but it certainly won't keep you there.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:33 AM
Teching In

Fast talking BS? If you read my replies slow they won't seem as fast. He is not my buddy, I did not steal anything, you do not tell me what I need to do, its not that simple cause you are after me and not the person that did this. I don't have to hide from anything I am STILL selling under this name the few parts I have left, or have you watched the forsale section?
Old 08-14-2004, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Damn you sure are up early running your mouth over there.
Old 08-14-2004, 09:39 AM
Teching In

Here lets do this, send me a check for whatever you sent him. Ok when I get it, I will turn around and cash it, then I will purchase a check for that same amount and mail it back to you. Then you can say you got your refund back from me? Sounds good to me

Quick Reply: Buyer Beware: PewterSS84 - James Roth aka Stacey Richardson aka Shawn Penny (GA)