Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Buyer Beware: PewterSS84 - James Roth aka Stacey Richardson aka Shawn Penny (GA)

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2004, 01:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill settle this, just need a couple things
1. description of scammer (pewterss84)
2. plane ticket to his dump home
3. shotgun, semi-auto preffered
4. shovel
5. $6500 cash (summer bargain price)
Old 08-18-2004, 07:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Gen3Benz
ill settle this, just need a couple things
1. description of scammer (pewterss84)
2. plane ticket to his dump home
3. shotgun, semi-auto preffered
4. shovel
5. $6500 cash (summer bargain price)
Appreciate the offer, but I think this kid will be better off getting ***-raped in a federal prison.

Good price by the way...
Old 08-18-2004, 03:15 PM
Teching In

Gen3Benz - I can supply you with plane tickets, I will also pick you up from the airport. Would you like round trip from Phoenix, AZ to here or one way? Also would Delta be ok? PM So we can work out the details, or email.

Pimp_Nas_T - Hardly.

Pro Stock John - Theres not much really for me to settle, the deal was not between me and these guys, as I told them on the phone. He did not use my name, my email, or any of my forum info. They claimed he was selling alot of parts, and others were ripped off, but there are only 2 guys posting about this situation, which are the 2 guys that contacted me by phone demanding $875. The same two posting this crap. I told them on the phone, just like I will tell you now, I have not hung around Shawn in months, I do not have his phone number. I do know where he lives but my car will not make it down that road. He lives on a dirt road out in the county, a couple miles outside of town. I do not hang out in Albany, my weekend are spent either in Macon or at home here, so there references they got about me from "people" in the Albany area are rather false since I don't hang around with any group here. This has been out of control since the first post, I can post up every tracking number for every item that has been sold by me if needed. Now back to Shawn, he is a hard person to run across, since he owes a good deal of money to people locally in bars, and pool halls, he also owes me money. From what I know he is not working anywhere, and it's not like I can just show up at his house since his parents have had a grudge on me since he got his DUI and went to jail last year. We did hang out off and on for awhile after that, but they took his cell and had it turned off, so the only contact I had with him was when he would show up at my house, then he got involved with others I was not really wanting to be around (drugies). So our friendship pretty much fell off after that, and has been gone for awhile, I have not even seen him around town. I told these guys on the phone I would get his address and try to get his new number by the end of the week, that was the monday we spoke a second time, they agreed on that, then 2 days later they are posting up this crap about me. First they try to bully me into paying them out of my own pocket, and they see they are not getting anywhere so then they take it to the forums, to try to "hurt" my sales. If they really had so much on me, and it was all my why would they waste the time to post this crap rather than just take me to court? According to them on the phone they had the FBI oncall, along with APD. They really were not too interested in anything I had to say, I was not even able to finish full sentences before I was cutoff, with threats of 30 years in prison, and various cut downs. They sent the money to Shawn, HE had to cash the money if it was cashed, all banks around here require a ID, and some require a finger print on all checks/mo's. The money was never in my hands, I have no part in it. If they would like to retract the posts, I will be happy to make the effort to get his address, and send it to them. Even though I never got ANY actual proof they even dealt with him, they could not provide money order numbers, or even tell me what bank it was cashed at.
Old 08-18-2004, 03:35 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Guys,

If PewterSS84 is James Roth then you should just keep filing charges. There are way too many bad links in this thread about James Roth. I don't see any info regarding a Shawn Penny what does he have to do with it? I would put up posts on all the big boards and round folks up. I'm sure if you have a few thousand bux worth of deals that it's interstate mail fraud and a felony.
Old 08-18-2004, 05:14 PM
Teching In

The money was sent to Shawn, read the first post he made in the seller feedback section.
Old 08-18-2004, 06:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Guys,

If PewterSS84 is James Roth then you should just keep filing charges. There are way too many bad links in this thread about James Roth. I don't see any info regarding a Shawn Penny what does he have to do with it? I would put up posts on all the big boards and round folks up. I'm sure if you have a few thousand bux worth of deals that it's interstate mail fraud and a felony.
Seems like pressing charges is the only way this is going to get resolved.

Shawn Penny, as described by folks that live in Albany, is a slightly retarded person that James uses as a fall guy. They say Shawn would do anything for James.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:04 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

File charges against both of them, and the detectives will visit them both and figure it out.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:24 PM
Teching In

Again totally ignore what I posted, also PSJ, check my posts I have been telling them to take it to court since day one.
Old 08-18-2004, 07:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by PewterSS84
Again totally ignore what I posted, also PSJ, check my posts I have been telling them to take it to court since day one.

I've seen your post and you still can't get your story straight. You can't say we didn't give you a chance to straighten this crap out.
Old 08-18-2004, 09:40 PM
Teching In

My story is correct
Old 08-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Teching In

Pimp_Nas_T - PM me your number.
Old 08-19-2004, 07:21 PM
TECH Junkie

Mr. Roth - I just tried to call the number you provided as your cell phone number. Of course, no answer. Tell me when you will be available, and I will call you. If your contact information has changed, send me a PM. As a side note, if you did not delete the email correspondence we had, you have my full contact information.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:02 PM
Teching In

I don't have alot of messages from my yahoo account since I went over my storage limit, I cannot use my cell right now since I have not picked up a card for it, you do have AIM correct?
Old 08-19-2004, 08:36 PM
TECH Junkie

AIM - areyna76 - we can take this up tomorrow evening.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Is your AIM still spiritwalker1984? If so, when ever you are ready.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:17 PM
TECH Junkie

I just finished talking with PewterSS84 - He has agreed to try and resolve this situation. I will keep y'all informed of what happens.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:32 PM
Teching In

You have a PM pimp
Old 08-23-2004, 05:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by PewterSS84
You have a PM pimp
Got your PM - I'd like for you to get hold of me and let me know what's going on.
Old 08-25-2004, 06:58 AM
Teching In

Will be on AIM tonight
Old 08-28-2004, 08:30 AM
TECH Junkie

PewterSS84 - I have been trying to get hold of you for a few days now. You have my contact info, please make an effort to get hold of me and let me know when my money is going to be sent back.

Quick Reply: Buyer Beware: PewterSS84 - James Roth aka Stacey Richardson aka Shawn Penny (GA)