Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Buyer Beware: PewterSS84 - James Roth aka Stacey Richardson aka Shawn Penny (GA)

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2004, 10:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe you should sleep on it, and give it some more thought tomorrow. Looks like you couldn't sleep to well last night. I don't blame you. If I was caught up in as much **** as you, I probably couldn't sleep either.
Old 08-14-2004, 03:46 PM
Teching In

I am not caught up in anything, I have no problem sleeping. Me personally I think you have lost it.
Old 08-14-2004, 03:48 PM
Teching In

Also I am still waiting to find out who it was my G/F supposedly to I was dead, that got scammed for $550. You can talk all of this ****, let's start coughing up names, I am sure if they were ripped to terribly they would want their info posted.
Old 08-15-2004, 01:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Not to worry James, the others you ripped off will be finding you when they are ready.
Old 08-15-2004, 09:01 PM
Teching In

I love your empty threats, its so kinky,
Old 08-16-2004, 12:29 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

Whoever the fuct is scamming, make it right! Fugging scumbags!!!
Old 08-16-2004, 01:44 AM
TECH Resident

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Whoever the fuct is scamming, make it right! Fugging scumbags!!!
I agree w/ PSJ.... PewterSS If this guy is not your friend anymore why dont you press charges and get the money from him to pay back these other 2? The way i see it... if your user account and password were used for this wrong-doing... and you know who IS at fault for said worng-doing ....then you should be taking an active role in getting this thing resloved. IMO your not doing enough to reslove the situation .....you say that it is this other guy, and you give his name, address...blah blah blah, but you yourself didnt go to the authorities about this guy? If it was MY GOOD NAME that some other ******* was smearing....I'd stomp a ******* mudhole in him and THEN go to the authorities.

Pimp_Nas_t, what's going on with the FBI/Local Authorities...are they going to take action? or is this a strictly court thing? or is there solid-enough evidence to take this anywhere? What does this guy do for a living? Someone mentioned air force a page or 2 back.....Is he a DOD employee?

Like PSJ.... i dont know any of the parties involved......but Frankly I think the WHOLE thing stinks like a thai *****.
Old 08-16-2004, 01:52 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

at least keep the dude from selling any more parts on LS1tech , John
Old 08-16-2004, 10:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by A_W_O_L
Pimp_Nas_t, what's going on with the FBI/Local Authorities...are they going to take action? or is this a strictly court thing? or is there solid-enough evidence to take this anywhere? What does this guy do for a living? Someone mentioned air force a page or 2 back.....Is he a DOD employee?
I did file with the FBI's IFCC website, however, I'm getting much better response from HPD. My best friend is HPD. He has put together the report and has agreed to wait with the rest of the filing process to see if this issue can be handled like reasonable adult human beings.

Not sure about the DOD email address. According to Mr. Roth, he is unemployed, a certified mechanic, just closed down his shop, is a model, and sells on the internet for a living. According to some DOD folks in Albany, Mr. Roth and his friend are not the caliber persons for the DOD.

at least keep the dude from selling any more parts on LS1tech , John
Agreed.
Old 08-16-2004, 12:09 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Send me a copy of the police report and I will ban this guy.

We're sick and tired of shady little punks and we will do whatever we can to help get you proscecuted.
Old 08-16-2004, 04:39 PM
TECH Junkie

PSJ - You have mail

Thanks
Old 08-16-2004, 06:07 PM
Teching In

Pro Stock John - The one scamming is not me, thats why I tried to get in contact with you in person.

A_W_O_L - He did not use my name to sell anything, thats what I have been trying to tell everyone. I cannot get anything out of these guys as to even show proof they dealt with him, me and this guy are NOT friends anymore, and have not been for awhile.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by PewterSS84
Pro Stock John - The one scamming is not me, thats why I tried to get in contact with you in person.
Why can't you share this with the rest of us?

Originally Posted by PewterSS84
A_W_O_L - He did not use my name to sell anything, thats what I have been trying to tell everyone. I cannot get anything out of these guys as to even show proof they dealt with him, me and this guy are NOT friends anymore, and have not been for awhile.
Ironic. I can prove otherwise.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:33 PM
Teching In

Then proove it? Proove it to everyone here, also for the other question, I told both of you I would help in this situation, and to give me til friday, of that week we spoke on the phone. You went completely against what we agreed on, so why should I help at giving out any information? You are doing your damn best to ruin my name, but then say it will all go away if I give you $875(yea right) or if I give you his info. Neither of you could even give me the numbers from the money order, nor tell me what bank it was cashed at so I could even know for a fact you dealt with him. Bottom line, your threats went to far, I offered to help, we agreed on me giving you his info, and me getting what I asked for, you changed it, so I no longer have any part in it. I never had anyones money, you come on here saying I ripped all these people off but you won't pull up names. You say you talked to people local in Albany about this and they know all about it? Well share this info with us all, if it goes to court you will need them also. You both can take it to court like I have told you many times, and AM going to counter sue, just like I stated on the phone. I am not the one at fault in this, the blame for this cannot, and will not be put on me, and from ANY legal stand point it can't. The only thing used was a old address of my parents, other than that. Thats it, lay off of it, stop your lieing and finger pointing. Either stop ebing such a ***, and act like someone that wants help, or count your losses and move on, because as far as this goes your not getting any info out of me. You are not law enforcement, nor any type of government official, so therefor I don't HAVE to provide you with ANYTHING. I know the laws, and I know my rights. You should study them, because you sir are committing slander right now.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:34 PM
Teching In

Also so everyone will know PLEASE POST the name that was on the money order. What was the persons name you sent it to?
Old 08-17-2004, 08:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Nobody ruined your name but you.
Old 08-17-2004, 09:49 AM
Teching In

So your avoiding everything else I said?
Old 08-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Teching In

You still have not posted the name of the person you sent the M/O to. Post it so everyone can see.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:00 AM
TECH Junkie

It's all ready been posted. No sense in posting it twice.

I know the laws, and I know my rights. You should study them, because you sir are committing slander right now.
BTW. It's called libel, and for that matter I can sue you for some of the comments you have made here.

Last edited by Pimp_Nas_T; 08-17-2004 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:25 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

PewterSS84 when will you take care of this?

ADMIN

Quick Reply: Buyer Beware: PewterSS84 - James Roth aka Stacey Richardson aka Shawn Penny (GA)