Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Auctane_71 Bad Seller..

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 05:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hastings have you contacted Detective Curtis? If not then you should do so.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, I was the first one that he called back....talked to him last week.
Old 05-26-2005, 05:42 PM
Staging Lane

Did he call everyone else back? I didn't get a phone call from them and i left my name and number......
Old 05-26-2005, 07:41 PM
11 Second Club

well he called me at work. And I havent been there all week. He does have my cell, and I did email him all the PMs that I had from Jon. But no news yet. I will try and give him a call tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Auctane_71 has been permanently banned from LS1Tech.Com. I apologize to all the members who have been scammed by him but he knew of my deadline and ignored my requests for updates and action.

Feel free to continue using this thread to keep track of the situation and share information. PM me if there are any breaks for you guys!
Old 05-26-2005, 08:16 PM
TECH Addict

Too bad, I hope this person gets exactly what he deserves
ed
Old 05-26-2005, 08:28 PM
TECH Regular

i am getting my money back. It doesn't matter if the state gets it for me, or his broke *** has to fly to florida. Like I said he is and always will be a liar.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:37 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Please guys continue the updates.
This sucks, but I have been there with you guys through the whole thing trying to help out.
I almost feel involved and defentially want to know the outcome.
Old 05-28-2005, 03:53 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

But he was told by a detective that he wasn't in the wrong!Riiiight! Hastings , I might have a solution for you . In my garage is a '99 LS1 and a T56 with 43k miles.I bought a Textralia clutch /flywheel setup for this so my stock flywheel is not going to be used. If this is what you need, I will give it to you if you'll pay for the shipping . I feel really bad for everyone involved and while I really can't help anyone else out , I can help at least one person. Just let me know if this will get you going . The clutch was fine before the donor car was wrecked so it might need a light resurface to be perfect.I haven't looked at it because I haven't seperated the trans from the motor but I will to get you going.Just holla!

Mike
Old 05-28-2005, 08:27 AM
TECH Regular

I will keep everyone updated, I am trying to get the state to get him since this is a scam. Otherwise, he will get to take a nice summer vacation to sunny florida, to talk to the judge down here. Either way life moves on i am not broke like him. To tell you the truth i am willing to loose like $900 i just want to see him pay for this.
Old 05-28-2005, 01:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by badjuju342
But he was told by a detective that he wasn't in the wrong!Riiiight! Hastings , I might have a solution for you . In my garage is a '99 LS1 and a T56 with 43k miles.I bought a Textralia clutch /flywheel setup for this so my stock flywheel is not going to be used. If this is what you need, I will give it to you if you'll pay for the shipping . I feel really bad for everyone involved and while I really can't help anyone else out , I can help at least one person. Just let me know if this will get you going . The clutch was fine before the donor car was wrecked so it might need a light resurface to be perfect.I haven't looked at it because I haven't seperated the trans from the motor but I will to get you going.Just holla!

Mike
Mike, I appreciate your offer, really thank you. I have a stock used one that I just have to go pick up from a buddy of mine. The whole point was for me to use a brand new one, which Jon claimed he had. And for $75.00 who wouldnt jump at the chance to get it? But really, I appreciate it anyways. At this point, all I want is my money back. I guess it goes to show that you cant trust everyone out there. I bought over 10k worth of parts (new and used) on this site, LS1, LS2 while I was in Iraq. I never had any problems with any of them not sending me the parts. Lesson learned I guess. Always do pay pal.... Thanks again though Mike.

Rob
Old 05-28-2005, 04:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Does anyone have an alternate phone # for Jon other than his house? Please PM me if so. I just want to talk to him to see what is up since he now has no excuse not to ship my hood. I'm thinkin he might not even have it anymore. Thanks.
Old 05-28-2005, 04:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
I almost feel involved and defentially want to know the outcome.
That happens alot doesn't it?

I'd really appreciate it if you're not involved to stay out of these threads(Member/Sponsor Feedback in general). This isn't a personal attack, but I can't state a rule and then make exceptions. Thanks!
Old 05-28-2005, 06:44 PM
Banned

No I wont do that.
This is a PUBLIC discussion.
I am not breaking any rules that I have seen and if I have missed them please provide a link showing what rule I am breaking in the forsale section or this section.
If there is such a rule your break it all the time yourself and therefore stop throwing rocks when you live in a glass house.
Its like being a cop and that makes it okay to speed but not me?
Need proof?

You tell me not to post if I am not interested in buying what is for sale.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wanted/326989-wtb-zo6-ls6-heads.html
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wanted/328248-wanted-mcguard-wheel-lock.html

Here your swearing which isn't very nice.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/328102-bmr-relocation-brackets-weld.html

I am not making a personal thing here either, but I dont wanna talk smack with nothing to back it up and that is the only reason for my links. You seem like a real decent person and I know you take time out of your day to help out.
Again probally steping on toes I shouldn't step on, nothing personal.
Old 05-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hastings , I'm glad to offer a hand. I feel really bad for the folks that got scammed. I hope the police put the screws to this guy when they catch up with him. Worse yet , scamming somebody who has made the sacrifice to defend our country is even lower than low. cyphur is doing everything he can to help just like PSJ does . We try really hard to keep things like this from happening but it's pretty much impossible to know who's going try to pull a fast one. I apologize to everyone who has gotten taken by scammers and past sponsors gone bad. This is NOT what LS1tech is about , I assure you!
Old 05-28-2005, 08:31 PM
TECH Regular

JZTA i appecatie your support, but Cyphur is a good guy.

We are all gonna tax this guy. wouldn't that really suck if somehow the court dates that he has to appear for all around the country where a few days apart each? man that would be a lot of flying and money. Wow that would suck.

Jon i know you are reading some of this. I guess I will do what I have to do. I'll see ya soon!!!!! Either that or the States prosecuting attorney will!!!!! HAVE A GOOD WEEK OF SUMMER BUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heart always,
Nick
Old 05-28-2005, 08:38 PM
Banned

Sorry I should have taken my issue to a PM on this one.
He got mad at me the other day for posting in the forsale section when I wasn't interested in the item for sale, and it just curried over to hear.
I agree Cypher is a good guy, we are just buting heads a little.
Again hope all goes well for everyone involved.
Old 05-28-2005, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by badjuju342
Hastings , I'm glad to offer a hand. I feel really bad for the folks that got scammed. I hope the police put the screws to this guy when they catch up with him. Worse yet , scamming somebody who has made the sacrifice to defend our country is even lower than low. cyphur is doing everything he can to help just like PSJ does . We try really hard to keep things like this from happening but it's pretty much impossible to know who's going try to pull a fast one. I apologize to everyone who has gotten taken by scammers and past sponsors gone bad. This is NOT what LS1tech is about , I assure you!
Thanks again Mike. I apprecaite your support.

Rob
Old 05-31-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Regular

anyone have any updates?
Old 05-31-2005, 06:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Jon contacted me. Said he would try and ship my hood today and get me a tracking #. I let you know if he comes through....

Quick Reply: Auctane_71 Bad Seller..