OrangeSS > 2 months and no parts yet - Resolved

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 01:17 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default OrangeSS > 2 months and no parts yet - Resolved

He goes by 97orangess on ebay

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2971380

The thread above has been deleted, so here is the auction link that was posted in that thread:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7963752092

Auction ended Mar 23rd

3/23/2005
Dear 97orangess, How much would shipping be to 91780? THanks David
Sam replies $25

3/24/2005

Trying to pay but it doesn't look like you accept Paypal. I'll send you out a personal check tomorrow (unless you do take Paypal). Thanks, David
Sam Replies:
that works but I will have to hold the item until the check clears

4/12/2005
Hey Sam, I was just wondering if you've received my check yet? If not, can you let me know when you receive it, just so I can make sure there is money in that account? (I just bought my AFR 225's ) Thanks much,David

4/13/2005
yes I recieved it once the check clears I will ship it thanks Sam

4/13/2005
If you haven't deposited it yet, can you hold off until Friday? Today is my son's birthday and my wife did some heavy shopping in the last few days (and those AFR heads). If you already did deposit the check, then let me know so I can move funds around. Sorry to be such a pain in the ***. I usually use my Paypal account for my auction purchases (check my feedback). Thanks, David

4/13/2005
yeah I deposited it sorry, Sam

I verify funds using ebanker, check has cleared.

4/14/2005
Not a problem. I was able to transfer funds into that account in time. I see it cleared on my end, so I guess you just need to get notification on your end. PS, what headers did you have hooked up to it, and why DID you get rid of the Y pipe? Thank again, David

4/16/2005
I had them on hooker longtubes I got rid of it them because I bought a firehawk and I dont palin on doing anything to it

4/22/2005
Hey Sam, have you had a chance to verify funding and of so, have you shipped? If so, can you please provide me with a tracking number? I plan to leave you a positive feedback once received, I hope you do as well. Thanks, David

4/22/2005 6:22PM
shipping it on monday. I have been tryin to find a box to put it in

4/22/2005 9:00PM
Cool, thanks. Please email me the tracking number once you have it, so I can know when to expect the UPS guy. David

4/28/2005 10:27 PM
Hi, just wondering if you've had a chance to ship them yet? Thanks, David

4/29/2005 5:15PM
Im so sorry but I lost ur address and becasue my computer crashed on me.
Could u please send me ur addy Im very sorry

4/29/205 11:45 PM
Sure, its:
David McAfee
xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Temple City, CA 91780

5/6/2005 10:21 AM
Sam, I'm just checking in on the status. Any word on boxes or shipping? David

5/10/2005 4:20 PM
did u recieve it yet

5/10/2005 7:41 PM
No, do you have a tracking number by any chance? David

5/10/2005 8:03PM
I sent u an email with it

5/17/2005 2:06 PM
Any word on a tracking number? David

5/17/2005 4:10 PM
The UPS guy is picking it up tomorrow Ill send u th tracking number as soon
as I get it

5/20/2005 10:13 AM
Did you get the tracking number yet? David

5/26/2005 12:33PM
Hi if its too much of a problem to ship this, I'd just settle a refund. Paypal, check,money order or Western Union would be fine with me. Let me know, David

5/26/2005 4:31PM
yeah thats what I was going to ask u if u wanted me to do that. I could cut
it up but then that means u have to weld it. I have a tsp one that comes in
peices all u have to do is clamp it if u want that Ill send it because it
comes apart. either way let mew know

5/26/2005 4:51 PM
I'll just take the refund. I will end up getting a kooks Catted Y along with the headers, so I know it ends up being good fit. My Paypal account is the same as this email address, or if check/MO send it to:
David McAfee
xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Temple City, CA 91780

Thanks,
David

5/27/2005 6:41 PM
Ok Im going to just ship u what u payed for. U didnt need to put any of
this on LS1tech because it had nothing to do with it. It was between me,u
and ebay. I told u they sent it back to me because I package it wrong. I
was being honest with u and now ur acting like a 2 year old.

Last edited by ROCNDAV; 05-31-2005 at 12:09 PM.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, Asking if you received it yet than he says he never shipped it out. I hope you work everything out. I am working out the $4,200 that Jonathan Hendrix has of mine. Best of luck.
Old 05-28-2005, 02:41 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Emails were sent explaining the problems. This was something that should have been kept between me, him and ebay it has nothing to do with LS1tech. I had sent him an email saying I would refund his money and even give him alittle extra back for the long wait. He said it was ok and would take the refund and now he is tryin to bash me on a site that has nothing to do with what I sold to him. I have emails that were sent from him saying that he was cool with everything and he understood the situation.
Old 05-28-2005, 05:47 PM
TECH Junkie

This could have been and has been kept between us, but it gets old hearing excuses and like osuhunter07 indicated, to get a message asking if I've received it yet, but then yet another saying that it will go out the next day.

You have some negative feedback, and chatting with those people, led me to believe that I might not get my product.

What emails are you talking about? I've listed everything above that is in my inbox and outbox except the two I received Thursday and Friday (Last night), which I've just added to the first post above. The only other thing that is missing is the phone call in which you basically told me that it would be going out again the next day

Well, this is the same Y pipe that you had listed for sale on here, and true I won the ebay auction, and did not purchases through the forum. But in the link above to the thread where you were selling the Y pipe, I included the auction link. Why did you delete that thread? You are a member on here and I felt that people should be aware if there is a problem. I sure as heck would like to know. I didn’t included any of your personal information as is indicated in the sticky at the top of this forum, but I did mention that it was an ebay auction (also as stated in the sticky)

I just want what I paid for, or a full refund. I know its a bitch to send out big things, but that’s why you should always get shipping sizes, weights & costs down before you decide to sell something as you protect yourself and make things smoother. I have over 240 successful transactions on ebay and several on LS1Tech and only once have I ever had a problem. I try not to leave negative feedback, and work out any issues. I will correct or delete this thread when I receive the product or full refund.

I finally posted this message after not hearing from you for six days after a repeat attempt trying to get a tracking number. I'm sure you are being truthful in all of this, and like I said, I like to give the benefit of the doubt. But simple emails like "Dude, I’m sorry, I've been lagging, but I haven’t had the time" would have been better than my computer crashed, I lost your email, I've sent it already and I emailed you your tracking number.

Wouldn't you reply with "I thought I emailed you the tracking number, but here it is again....", I know I would. Wouldn't UPS have told you the packaging was incorrect when you dropped it off? I know they did when I worked there, and my buddies that still do say they wouldn't have accepted it. If you didn't drop it off but had them pick it up, wouldn't I have received a Quantum View automatic email from them with the tracking number? I know I always do when I schedule a pick up. The driver wouldn’t have accepted it either at this point, if the packaging was inadequate.

If your computer crashed, you can still log onto ebay from any computer and in My Ebay you can view your sold items and if you click on the link, it gives you the address of the purchaser.

Any way like I say, this thread will be modified or deleted if possible once I have either the product or the refund.

Thanks,
David
Old 05-28-2005, 11:29 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ROCNDAV
Any way like I say, this thread will be modified or deleted if possible once I have either the product or the refund.
We don't really like threads to be deleted, instead it can be indicated that it has been resolved.
Old 05-30-2005, 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by ACW
We don't really like threads to be deleted, instead it can be indicated that it has been resolved.
Well like I said before this is between me, him and ebay. This dont need to be on here and if I have to I will take futher action.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by OrangeSS
Well like I said before this is between me, him and ebay. This dont need to be on here and if I have to I will take futher action.
Such as?

You're a member on this site, conducting business with another member on this site. While we may not intervene much b/c its an ebay deal, its certainly within the scope of this forum. I think letting people know the truth is a valuable tool and should be encouraged. Just b/c you don't want a sour deal spilling into another venue is no reason to discourage free discourse. Instead it should push you to resolve the issue even faster.
Old 05-30-2005, 07:43 PM
TECH Regular

Maybe since i am being jipped out of $4,200 from Jonathan Hendrix i noticed this, Why do most people just argue and not go my bad it was my mistake it is sent out here is your tracking number, sorry for the confusion. Let me know the day it arrives to make sure everything went ok.

????? Why get so defensive and dig yourself deeper?
Old 06-07-2005, 03:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

wow, to think i wanted to buy his twin fuel pump set-up...but i guess his asking price of $450 for a USED twin set-up was a little to ridiculous for my taste..
Old 06-07-2005, 04:10 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post2971380

The thread above has been deleted, so here is the auction link that was posted in that thread:
I must have overlooked this part before. Just restored the thread (and locked it so he can't delete it again).
Old 06-07-2005, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by ACW
I must have overlooked this part before. Just restored the thread (and locked it so he can't delete it again).
Please explain to me how an ebay transaction and an LS1tech transaction are the same? This was sold on ebay not on here and thgis problem is between me, him and ebay not LS1tech. Like I said before if I have to I will take further action if I have to.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:16 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Please explain to me how an ebay transaction and an LS1tech transaction are the same? This was sold on ebay not on here and thgis problem is between me, him and ebay not LS1tech. Like I said before if I have to I will take further action if I have to.
Both myself and cyphur have told you repeatedly that if a transaction involves members of this site, then it is relevant to this site. Doesn't matter if it took place on this site, on another site, in person, over the phone, whatever. Stop ignoring our comments, stop making threats, and stop sending me PMs telling me to 'mind my own business', or we will take "further action".
Old 06-07-2005, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by ACW
Both myself and cyphur have told you repeatedly that if a transaction involves members of this site, then it is relevant to this site. Doesn't matter if it took place on this site, on another site, in person, over the phone, whatever. Stop ignoring our comments, stop making threats, and stop sending me PMs telling me to 'mind my own business', or we will take "further action".
u do need to mind ur own business because its my personal business not urs and my further action is being taken as of now.
Old 06-07-2005, 08:58 PM
TECH Veteran

u do need to mind ur own business because its my personal business not urs and my further action is being taken as of now.
This will help you
Old 06-07-2005, 09:15 PM
TECH Senior Member

Exactly what gives you the idea you can boss a moderator around on this website? As long as you continue to do business with LS1Tech members, it will stay our business.

Exactly what are your "further actions" that you are taking? Our further actions would be banning you for being a bad seller. Its our perogative to do so, you fighting us over this matter does not help your case. PM sent.
Old 06-07-2005, 10:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Sam, I have emailed you 3 times since your last reply up to on 5/27/2005. There hasn't been any response from you. Not in my junk mail or inbox. I figured your computer could have crashed or something but apparently you have emailed the moderators. So why havent you emailed? Why haven't you refunded or shipped the product?

You have been busy on ebay buying things:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7959986425

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7958123092
(hmm a y pipe)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7965761255

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7966175892

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7975912246

Thats $173 ($210.50 if you include shipping), so you've had money for a refund.

You've also bought a car

https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-members/325213-my-new-beater-car.html

but yet no answers, refund or parts

Oh and as for your computer crashing sometime betweent 4/22 & 4/29, you were able to post 12 times on LS1tech and 4 times on StreetNstrip.org, so I'm starting to think that might not have been the truth...

I need an answer Sam...quick..my patience is wearing.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:54 AM

Sam, I have emailed you 3 times since your last reply up to on 5/27/2005. There hasn't been any response from you. Not in my junk mail or inbox. I figured your computer could have crashed or something but apparently you have emailed the moderators. So why havent you emailed? Why haven't you refunded or shipped the product?

You have been busy on ebay buying things:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7959986425

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7958123092
(hmm a y pipe)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7965761255

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7966175892

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=7975912246

Thats $173 ($210.50 if you include shipping), so you've had money for a refund.

You've also bought a car

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325213

but yet no answers, refund or parts

Oh and as for your computer crashing sometime betweent 4/22 & 4/29, you were able to post 12 times on LS1tech and 4 times on StreetNstrip.org, so I'm starting to think that might not have been the truth...

I need an answer Sam...quick..my patience is wearing.
I told u I was refunding ur money what part of that dont u understand. As for whqat I do for my own personal time is none of ur business. Ull get ur money when I send it and remember it took u how long to send it to me and then u send a check which ub werent suppose to. I told u what to send and just like in my emails I have sent u u didnt listen. I have sold stuff on here to many members and never had any problems until I delt with u. This is turning into harrasement and if it keeps up Im going to do what is needed done. A few of u jump on the ban wagon of trashing on me well think about it I could have just ignored him and made a new name but i didnt. This was an ebay auction and never was there any talk between me and him about the y-pipe on here until now. LIke I said before this is not LS1tech business so learn to mind ur own business
Old 06-08-2005, 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
Exactly what gives you the idea you can boss a moderator around on this website? As long as you continue to do business with LS1Tech members, it will stay our business.

Exactly what are your "further actions" that you are taking? Our further actions would be banning you for being a bad seller. Its our perogative to do so, you fighting us over this matter does not help your case. PM sent.
maybe u mods need to learn to keep stuff like this in PMs
Old 06-08-2005, 03:26 PM
TECH Junkie

I told u I was refunding ur money what part of that dont u understand.
The part of "WHEN" you are going to refund it.

As for whqat I do for my own personal time is none of ur business. Ull get ur money when I send it and remember it took u how long to send it to me and then u send a check which ub werent suppose to.
It did take me a couple of days to mail out the check, unlike Paying with paypal which i can pay within minutes of closing. I didn't send a check that I wasn't supposed to, I just wanted to know when you received it, so I could make sure there were enough funds in there as we were as stated above, Im not hiding from that. My checking account is strictly for bills and such. My car funds are paid with my Paypal account.

I told u what to send and just like in my emails I have sent u u didnt listen.
I don't even know what the heck that means? Are you referring to your email on 3/24 where you say that a check is fine, but will have to hold it until it clears? You deposited the check on the 8th and it cleared on the 13th.

I have sold stuff on here to many members and never had any problems until I delt with u.
Same here, and I have even given things away for free to some members.
Your ebay feedback differs though, which I wish I would have read before bidding.

This is turning into harrasement and if it keeps up Im going to do what is needed done.
Like what? What needs to be done is you sending me a refund!

A few of u jump on the ban wagon of trashing on me well think about it I could have just ignored him and made a new name but i didnt.
HELLOOOOOO! you have been ignoring me.

This was an ebay auction and never was there any talk between me and him about the y-pipe on here until now. LIke I said before this is not LS1tech business so learn to mind ur own business
THis could have been over so long ago. Two words: Refund, when?
Old 06-08-2005, 03:46 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by osuhunter07
????? Why get so defensive and dig yourself deeper?
my guess is because its $4200 of someone hard work and sweat

Quick Reply: OrangeSS > 2 months and no parts yet - Resolved