This is the case, I bought these parts from him:

Brand new never used or opened
Eagle 4340 H Beam Connecting Rods 6.125 -
Wiseco Boost Pistons -25cc 3.905 bore -
Wiseco ringset -
LS1 Crankshaft, polished -
New Rollmaster Double Roller Timing Set, Adjustable, Heat Treated -
New Melling High Pressure oil Pump

I paid 1450 $ shipping included to norway. I am doing this now because he still has not sent the parts and its now almost 3 weeks since I paid. There's another case here with him https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/767966-bad-trader-help-guys.html
he also says he has trouble getting in touch with 2000turbovert thru pm, his excuse is that he has been sick having a surgery on his albow thats why he couldnt pm me back "Hey man!
Im sorry my communitcation has been slack, ive been in and out of the hospital with a staph infection in my elbow that I had surgery on!"

I am really working hard to get those parts out to you!
But in the same time he manage to put 6 post in here every day 2000turbovert has 3 times now promised me that he is going to send the parts, last time was this weeks wednesday

"Hey sorry man!
I will have these out by wednesday at the latest! I promise!" this was his latest words. I have written him so many pm now that I have quite counting and he has ansver me only 4 times. I said to him this week before he promised to send the parts that if he sent them in the beginning of this week I wouldnt give him any negativ feedback, because negativ feedback isnt good for anybody trying to start a company. His service is so bad that I would strongly recommend people to think twice before buying parts from him.
Check out the wall of shame 2000turbovert belongs is up there with the worst of them, with feedback from me and mnypitZ :https://ls1tech.com/forums/traderratings.php
I wrote him a pm 2 days ago saying that I would cansel the sale and I would like to him to pay me my money back but no pm back yet. All I wont now is to get my money back and stay away from 2000turbovert. When you see what mnypitZ experience with 2000turbovert was with used parts and parts missing, I am not willing to wait anymore for maybe "used" new parts.

Have left a lot of the pm I sent to him and what he ansvered back:

08-06-2007 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by Rubberduck
Hi
Do you still have the:
Wiseco ringset -
New Melling High Pressure oil Pump -

I'll buy all from you with paypal for 1200$, you will need to send it to norway ( europe ).
Sounds okey ?

Atle

Originally Posted by 2000TurboVert

if you will cover shipping charges.. i will

Quote:

Can you check how much it will be for shipping :-)
Would have been nice to have some pictures, you can send them to atlejac@online.no

I guess you can say your parts are sold!!

Atle

Quote:

shipping will roughly be around 278.85

These parts abore VERY heavy.. The crank weighs around 35 lbs....

So 1500.00 should cover everything!

Quote:

Hi
1450$ and we have a deal, I guess i need you to send me a bill thru paypal then or............?

Atle

Quote:

You can paypal me @ pnut6216@aol.com

Quote:

Whats the deal with this?

Are we going to do it or not?

Quote:

Hi
What do you mean by this

"Whats the deal with this?

Are we going to do it or not?"

Do we have a deal or not? I thought everything was okey when I got your first email with your email address for paypal !

Atle

Quote:

Thats fine.. I never got the paypal! I was just wondering if you were going ot send it or not?

Doulbe checking thast all!

pnut6216@aol.com is my paypal!

Quote:

Still waiting on paypal!

Ive got 2 people in line after you, I need to know if your going to pay or not!

Thanks!

08-06-2007, 11:22 PM
Quote:

Hi
I didnt paypal you because the clock 01:30 in the night and I vent to sleep, there is a time difference between me and you.
But anyway give me a message back that says everything is still okey, and I will paypal you later when I get this message

08-06-2007 07:29 PM
Quote:

Everythings fine!

Please paypal ASAP! or I will have to sell to the next person in line!

Quote:

Hi
Just paid you thru paypal 1450$ and this is the message I wrote to you:

"This is payment for the:
Wiseco ringset -
New Melling High Pressure oil Pump -
Its also payment for the shipping cost that covers shipping to norway.
The package needs to be sent to my address:

Atle Jacobsen
Tyttebærveien 13
7550 Hommelvik
Norway

08-07-2007, 01:58 AM
Quote:

I will do it!
Thanks alot man!
I will let you know as SOON as it ships out!

Quote:

You must give me the tracking number and the name of the shipping company so I can watch when it arrives.

08-09-2007, 12:12 AM
Quote:

Hi
How about some tracking numbers ?

08-09-2007, 02:34 PM
Quote:

Hi
Have you sent the parts I paid for ?, and if so can you get me the tracking number.

08-10-2007, 03:49 AM
Quote:
I have not sent them yet.. I will let you know asap when I do!

08-12-2007, 11:10 AM
Quote:

Hi
I guess you still havent sent the parts so, if you won't send them tomorrow I would like to cancel the hole thing . You were in a lot of hurry to get the money but your not in a hurry to get the parts shipped I dont like this at all, I hope you will get this fix tomorrow!

08-14-2007, 01:52 AM
Quote:

Any news ???

08-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Quote:

Hi
When are you going to ansver my emails!!!!!

08-15-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by 2000TurboVertQuote:

Emails?

I have gotten no emails from you!

Your parts are suppose to be picked up today by UPS International today!

I will PM you a tracking number once they do!

08-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Quote:

It was privat message, not email. But anyway why didnt you answer my pm when you got it , when you sell stuff the smallest service you can provide is to give some information when ask for.

08-16-2007, 12:56 PM
Quote:

Got any parts shipped today ??????

08-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Quote:

Have you sent the parts ? and if not why is the reason for the delay now.

08-18-2007, 05:05 AM
Quote:

Could you pm me today and give me a good reason why you still have not sent the parts
I think I have stretch my patience enough now, and you are not helping yourself getting any more negativ feedback, thats not good for your business. You are probaly a great guy with only to many things to do, but I will not wait any more for you !

08-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Hey man!

Im sorry my communitcation has been slack, ive been in and out of the hospital with a staph infection in my elbow that I had surgery on!

I am really working hard to get those parts out to you!

I will let you know ASAP when they are shipping

Thanks for being patient with me!

08-19-2007, 04:09 AM
Quote:

I feel sorry for your elbow, but anyway when you manage to write 6 post per day you could also answer my pm. I will wait for you to send this engine parts to the beginning of next week, if you think your not up to the task I would like to cancel the sale.
You can transfer the 1450$ to my paypal account:
atlejac@online.no
I hope you will send theese parts because I can see your prices on your other stuff is very good so this is all in your hands now. I have bought a aps f-body tt system and I still more parts for my build.

08-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Quote:

Dont feel like giving me ansver?

08-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Hey sorry man!

I will have these out by wednesday at the latest! I promise!

08-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Quote:

Any tracking number for me ?

08-24-2007, 01:02 AM
Quote:

I dont want your parts any more, if you dont want any more "bad trader discussion" you will have to fix this today. Its all very strange for me this poor service you have, trying to survive as a company today, good prices and good service is a must. Everybody can have good prices but good service needs hard work, and for me you you have failed.
Transfer 1450$ to my paypal account atlejac@online.no

Last edited by Rubberduck; 08-26-2007 at 04:54 AM.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry

There is another thing that comes up after all this, should 2000turbovert still have the function as a vendor in this forum. This is the worlds biggest forum when it comes down to discussing the LSX engine series and the quality of this forum should is also reflext over to the vendors. There should be strict rules for becoming a vendor in here, and if you ask me seeing how 2000turbovert service is, there should be a discussion about his future as a vendor in here.

SO THIS IS FOR YOU 2000TURBOVERT, PAY ME MY MONEY BACK!!

Last edited by Rubberduck; 08-26-2007 at 03:55 AM.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Sounds familiar. Able to post up multiple for sale threads and answer people when they are going to give him money, but then cannot answer a PM for somebody that he allready has their money. Yet another example of his poor policies. I still have not gotten a WOT switch, but he sent me a jet that wasnt even supposed to be part of the "brand new" Harris kit and is the wrong one for the kit he sold me anyway. Lousy.

I actually had a representative of Harris contact me and apologize for the condition of the kit. I thought that was extremely stand up since they really had nothing to do with the transaction. Having helped and seen the install of the Harris nitrous kits I would highly recommend that if you want a nitrous kit that you buy it brand new from them. They are of high quality and inexpensive.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:57 AM
On The Tree

I was about to buy those pistons from him. He had low post count and almost no feedback. Whenever I asked for his info he would always switch the subject. SKETCH...
Old 08-26-2007, 10:49 AM
12 Second Club

is this strike 2? or 3? ur outta here.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:30 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HUH?

Dude those pistons have been shipped to norway.. Im sorry they have not been shipped OVERNIGHT.... I like in the above post have been in and out with medical reason... If you woud like FAXED copys of my medical record I would be more than abliged.. Im sorry Fed-Ex cant get those parts to you in norway in a week... You are 8000 miles away..

Not to mention, I paid 300 dollars shipping FOR YOU.... So I lost ALOT of money on this deal... But I stuck to my word and shipped them out...
Old 08-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by striker754
I was about to buy those pistons from him. He had low post count and almost no feedback. Whenever I asked for his info he would always switch the subject. SKETCH...
Im pretty sure my feedback speaks for it self! Im sorry I cant make Fed-ex's planes move faster...

This guy wanted me to put 325 dollars worth of used parts for customs, well I can promise you that if these parts get lost, Hes pretty much out of luck as far as fed-ex is concerned!
Old 08-26-2007, 03:28 PM
On The Tree

If you send something by fedex you will get a tracking number
WERE IS THE TRACKING NUMBER !!!!!!!
Dont come and talk to me about lost parts, the only thing lost here is you!
Old 08-26-2007, 03:29 PM
11 Second Club

you promised him to ship it out wayyyy sooner than you did.

and your deal was 1200, and it ended up at 1450 with shipping, which you agreed upon, so you only lost 50 on shipping.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:30 PM
11 Second Club

by those msgs, he paid you on the 6th.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Banned

Havok? do you enjoy getting in a thread that you have nothing to do with?
Please refrain from posting in this thread, since you have NO inkling of whats going on here! Thanks!
Old 08-26-2007, 04:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is everyones buisness as we all buy and sell stuff on this site. If you cant live up to your agreements then you should not make them. If you were in the hospital we can all understand that but I am sure someone in your family could have shipped it for you! If you did ship this stuff which I dont think you did, then where is the tracking number??
Old 08-26-2007, 06:22 PM
11 Second Club

wow, and thats coming from a sponsor? ill take your advice, leave this thread and mention you to all my local fbody friends. adios.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Banned

You know what you do what you have to do! You are in this thread talkin bad about me, when you in fact DONT know whats going on!!

I tell you, When someone does something wrong, and then ADMITS to doing it wrong, people love to jump on the "Bash him" Bandwagon!
Old 08-26-2007, 07:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

He quoted $278.85 and it costs $325 and you agreed to it, how is that a huge loss?

I would venture to say you will not get a tracking number. I went through the same thing with this guy. Like I said, I am still waiting for parts for a suposedly "brand new" nitrous kit. I paid on 7/30, so dont expect anything from this lyer.

Admiting wrong doing and fixing it are two differant things. Admiting wrong doing doesnt fix it. This guy is a lyer and has proven it over and over.

I am still waiting on part for my "brand new" Harris nitrous kit. When do you suppose I will get them?????????????????
Old 08-26-2007, 11:09 PM
On The Tree

since the issue has been brought up. has my hp tuners been shiped yet? i sent you a pm and have not recieved any word back.

this is not a negative comment in any way. i am just wondering about my tunning software
Old 08-26-2007, 11:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mnypitZ
He quoted $278.85 and it costs $325 and you agreed to it, how is that a huge loss?

I would venture to say you will not get a tracking number. I went through the same thing with this guy. Like I said, I am still waiting for parts for a suposedly "brand new" nitrous kit. I paid on 7/30, so dont expect anything from this lyer.

Admiting wrong doing and fixing it are two differant things. Admiting wrong doing doesnt fix it. This guy is a lyer and has proven it over and over.

I am still waiting on part for my "brand new" Harris nitrous kit. When do you suppose I will get them?????????????????
Well im pretty sure I showed you the Reciept where i ordered you the BRANDNEW parts from Harrisspeedworks.com

Volk... PM sent!
Old 08-27-2007, 12:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Well im pretty sure I showed you the Reciept where i ordered you the BRANDNEW parts from Harrisspeedworks.com

Volk... PM sent!
You showed receipt for a bracket and a jet along with my personal information to everyone 3 weeks after you were supposed to ship out parts you supposedly allready had in your posession. The jet is the wrong one for my kit and was never supposed to be part of the kit to begin with, and NO WOT switch was ever sent or ordered and was supposed to be part of the kit. You are a lyer sir, and have given me and apparently this guy the run around from day one. According to Harris representative the kit was nothing close to brand new as you advertised. They even apoligized for your shortcomings even though they had nothing to do with our transaction. Unlike you, they are apparently stand up Sponsers.
Old 08-27-2007, 12:45 AM
On The Tree

So if you have sent the parts, why cant you come up with a tracking number.
Its very easy just copy it and send it to me, but not by pm any more but it on this tread.
This is just to help a little bit http://fedex.com/
Old 08-27-2007, 01:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

deja vu again

Quick Reply: 2000turbovert Bad Trader!!