Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

trix-storm=fail

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 02:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

this is brent. andy just posted right after i did.... i JUST NOW changed my password, is there any way a mod or admin can run an ip addy on each post or what? like i said this needs to be resolved and either parts or money need to be in your hands.

Last edited by trix-storm; 06-24-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:42 PM
Teching In

also when this is all fixed i want everyone to understand this was not me under my name. i dont care if this name is deleted or what ever but I, Brent am not the one to blame, im now the middle party and im trying to help the man get his money or parts, no bullshit.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:05 PM
TECH Resident

how and why did your "friend" get on your name? Do you realise he is ******* up your rep, opening you up to legal action, or possibly an *** kicking? What does he have to say abou tthat? Why hasnt he shipped the parts? Why is he ripping people off under your name?

why dont you kick his ***, since he is doing this **** under your name? Did u let him sign under your name? how did he get ur password?
Old 06-24-2008, 03:14 PM
10 Second Club

well one way or the other i need 175 or a full set of arp head studs
Old 06-24-2008, 03:27 PM
Teching In

Default .

he posted under my name im assuming its from where i logged onto here at his house at one point and it saved my password on his computer. i had no knowledge of him using my name to sell his parts. im not gona kick my friends ***, but i am wanting this all to be straighted out for real. no more bullshit of i thought this was fixed and all that. i have sent you his phone number on the other site and saw you have it on here already. call him and talk to him and get something worked out. its not my fault my friend screwed this up and didn't get a tracking number all he got was a dumb *** conformation number, which is basically worthless. but the good thing is that USPS has video. that is proof he took a package into the store and shipped it. i know that sounds worthless cause who knows how long they keep the video's and i dunno how they keep track of the transactions, but since my friend does not have the reciept he is screwed here, not me. also there is no way to prove where it was shipped and the contents of the package. i know all this but im just trying to think of some way to prove he went into the store and shipped the ****. i rode to the franklin usps hub in his car with him,and watched him walk into the store and walk back out without a box. thats the only evidence i have of him shipping it. as i said on the other forums though, report it to your local police. if not then your just wasting your time man. pursue legal action i dont care its not on me its on andy and you need to do something about all this other than **** and moan on here and **** with paypal, obvoiusly they aren't gona do anything for you. contact the police and let them handle the situation. you driving your *** up here to beat his *** and come to my house or something like that will only end up with you in jail and you getting legal action against you. this will all be fixed i can assure you that though.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:30 PM
TECH Regular

Something is super fishy here. 3 pages of this and all of a sudden "Brent" and "Andy" post a response at the exact same minute? Must be because the OP took this to his home turf. Either way, hope you get your money back mang.

Saved your password? If your friend is doing this behind your back you need to re-evaluate your friendship.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:31 PM
Teching In

fine i dont care what you think. im sorry im just saying what happened, i dont really give a **** i hardly visit this site. the only people that matter here are andrew, this 408 dude and me. not you, say its fishy all you want your not involved in this problem now are you? im just trying to explain my situation, as i said, i'd gladly want an admin to run an ip address on the posts if at all possible and prove to everyone.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:40 PM
TECH Regular

Its obvious that you dont care, it took you 20 days to get in here to explain things. You have no idea how many scammers have pulled the "it wasnt me, my cousin/brother/friend used my SN to do this" only to find out that they were lying. You obviously knew this was going on if you went to the post office with the guy to "ship the parts out." If this guy doesnt have a SN on Tech, how did you think he sold these parts?

Regardless, this guy needs parts/$$ back.

Last edited by DSIM; 06-24-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Teching In

i didn't get on here cause as i said i dont visit frequently. i thought my friend had a name on here but he had been using mine apparently. all my friend said was he sold the arp head studs he got that were not for his car, he got ones for an ls1 instead of for his ls2 in some mess up. so he said he had sold them i didn't ask how or when or to whom, i just went with him to ship them out cause we were going to the track after that. i figured he just sold them on ebay or something cause he mentioned it was bought from the buyer using his paypal account. and im sure that excuse is used a lot with the whole it wasn't me it was blah blah, but i dotn care. this time its not that situation and i would be perfectly happy to comply with any way that could prove me not being the one posting the **** for sale. but untill then it looks as if im guilty, so hopefully a mod or admin can check the ip adress and prove it wasn't me selling the **** or posting or returning pm's to 408.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:03 PM
10 Second Club

There is nothing to work out i just need my money or parts its that simple.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:09 PM
10 Second Club

since you think i am a joke and cant find you

personal information removed

Last edited by GEARHED; 06-29-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:40 PM
Teching In

cool mother ****** you have andy's address go there. get your god damn money and leave me the **** alone. you think your so hard, i hope you show up with a gun or weapon so you will get your *** landed in jail you stupid ****. i have told you im doing what i can. by that i mean telling him to fix it and theres not much else i can do. its not MY fault he fucked up the shipping. rightfuly he should pay you your money back. if its USPS's fault that they lost the package then thats a problem that presist between the two of you and i can do nothing about that... by the way, thats his fathers address, andy no longer lives there.... and hasn't for some time. just tell the ******* police and get a report filed. and get them involoved so you can a. press charges or b. get everything worked out with usps. im done
Old 06-24-2008, 05:58 PM
TECH Resident

Trix-storm,

Let me make a suggestion. It is quite possibl you are telling the truth.I can understand how you would be pissed off, because through no action of your own you have this **** going on. Now u are dealing with some one else's mess. However, i would suggest you chill out with the tought talk. Think of it from his view... the "it wasnt me excuss is used, and used often. All he knows is he is out almost 200 bucks. In a way, it was your carelessness that allowed your friend to do this, and it isnt being remedied. For all you know, this dude will show up at your house one day, and be waiting for you. You wont know who he is, just some dude on the street. He may have worked with you if u kept your head and helped the guy out, but instead you talk to him like some bitch, so now he is going to split your head open.

Just saying, if it really wasnt you who did this, then you and the dude who is out of cash are in the same boat. You both got screwed due to someone else, that wasnt your doing. Work together, talk on the phone, something. He will gett either his money or parts, and you will have your name cleared, this headache gone, and you may have made a new friend.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Teching In

i agree with you gto guy and i've tried that idea with him and its not working. sorry being a dick, but honestly, the threats are taken into account. and as i said there will be a cruiser waiting for you when you show up. you cant seriously think you can just show up on someones property with your gun and not get into trouble with the law somehow. im sorry again for what has happened but as i said a few times now.... tell the police, if you are really a cop then work with guys at your department... you can still file a report or persue legal action of course. but as far as you doing any of this to me is just stupid i have no part in this, you know where andy's fathers residence is.... go there if you wish, its not my problem and im willing to help you if you have any ideas. i cant just get 175 bux out of him and i cant magically pull a full set of arp studs out of his *** so what do you sudjest i do 408?
Old 06-24-2008, 07:40 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by trix-storm
i agree with you gto guy and i've tried that idea with him and its not working. sorry being a dick, but honestly, the threats are taken into account. and as i said there will be a cruiser waiting for you when you show up. i cant just get 175 bux out of him and i cant magically pull a full set of arp studs out of his *** so what do you sudjest i do 408?
Have the cruiser waiting so you have a faster trip to jail. The theats cant be held againest me because it is not me it is my friend andie who logged in my account while i was away.

I suggest you pull them out of your *** and ship them to me UPS with a tracking number. PS clean them off first.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:09 PM
Fiery Features Director

Why not figure this out like adults and stop throwing around the threats? If you don't have the product, return the money. Otherwise send it and move on. I don't know why this is so hard to figure out. Fix it and stop all the back and forth. The next person throwing around threats will be banned. The end.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL @ trix-storm

in the post wher eyou said it wasn't you.. then "andy" posted after you... so you both posted at the exact same time? (6:18 so within 60 seconds of eachother)

this is why if I use paypal.. I will only do CC payments.... when paypal fails me, i claim vfraud w/my CC company
Old 06-24-2008, 09:31 PM
10 Second Club

i am in process of a chargeback now. I hope it works. Then paypal is out.
Old 06-24-2008, 10:33 PM
10 Second Club

personal information removed

Last edited by GEARHED; 06-29-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:59 AM
Teching In

negative. nice try but thats not a pic of andy or me. i simply asked what you want me to do to try to help, any ideas? i have not parts of andy's or your money.

Quick Reply: trix-storm=fail