Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

trix-storm=fail

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 07:40 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Johny GTO
so why would your account be suspended like u stated earlier?
Reading comprehension is a bitch isnt it? Dont change the words in the post you quoted....

Originally Posted by ls1408cp
just got this pm from another ohio board

Im tired of helping you its not my problem anymore, go fetch your self because I am tired of your threatning and shitt attitude. If I was planning on screwing you over I wouldnt be waisting my time emailing you and talking to usps about there fetch up. Like I said my paypal account that I used for the past 3 years is frozen, so your not the only one getting fetch on this.
Andrew
Note that he did not say that it was from trix-storm, just from another board.

Im not saying who is right here, but there is NO need to fuel the fire with false statements.

Last edited by DSIM; 06-27-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:49 AM
TECH Regular

Tell me how the part i changed is either misleading, or adds fuel to the fire?
it doesnt.
#1- You ASSUME that it is trix-storm (Brent) writing that. Obviously Andrew Creech is a real person (look at post #61 and #64) when a LEO verifies his address.

#2 trix-storm (Brent) already said that the paypal address used belongs to Andrew Creech, and the fact that the OP said he was dealing with Andrew from the beginning.

#3- By changing the context of the PM, you opened up a whole can of **** to all the e-thugs on this site. They arent going to go back a page and read what was actually said, they are going to quote your post and continue to flame trix-storm (Brent) back into the dark ages.

Until a mod comes out and checks IP addys, we are to assume that Andrew is a real person for 2 reasons... a law enforcement officer (the OP) verified that Andrew Creech does live at the posted address. And #2, if you followed the link posted earlier by trix-storm (Brent) to the Dayton F-bodies site (the thread is no longer there BTW) you would have seen people come out of the woodwork saying that trix-storm was in fact Brent, not Andrew. With the OP leaving out the username of the person that PM'md him from the other site, how are we to know that trix-storm (Brent) was the author? People on here are so quick to judge without actually knowing the truth.......

Whatever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty?" I have seen -0- proof that trix-storm (Brent) is lying... no matter how fishy some of this is.

Last edited by DSIM; 06-27-2008 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-27-2008, 10:58 AM
Launching!

so why would your account be suspended like u stated earlier?
Did you even read who signed that first part that you quoted? Let's do baby steps here...

"message i got earlier from trixy...

Like I said my paypal account that I used for the past 3 years is frozen, so your not the only one getting fetch on this.
Andrew
"

Trixy was obviously the LS1tech account...and who signed it? I'll give you two guesses.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DSIM
#1- You ASSUME that it is trix-storm writing that. Obviously Andrew Creech is a real person (look at post #61 and #64) when a LEO verifies his address.

#2 trix-storm already said that the paypal address used belongs to Andrew Creech, and the fact that the OP said he was dealing with Andrew from the beginning.

#3- By changing the context of the PM, you opened up a whole can of **** to all the e-thugs on this site. They arent going to go back a page and read what was actually said, they are going to quote your post and continue to flame trix-storm back into the dark ages.

Until a mod comes out and checks IP addys, we are to assume that Andrew is a real person for 2 reasons... a law enforcement officer (the OP) verified that Andrew Creech does live at the posted address. And #2, if you followed the link posted earlier by trix-storm to the Dayton F-bodies (the thread is no longer there BTW) site you would have seen people come out of the woodwork saying that trix-storm was in fact Brent, not Andrew. With the OP leaving out the username of the person that PM'md him from the other site, how are we to know that trix-storm was the author? People on here are so quick to judge without actually knowing the truth.......

Whatever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty?" I have seen -0- proof that trix-storm is lying... no matter how fishy some of this is.
Exactly.

Last edited by GEARHED; 06-29-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 01:08 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by squale iii
Exactly. They have Andrew Creech's address, yet they continue to bitch and moan about fakers and scammers and who's who lol. DO SOMETHING WITH THE ADDRESS.
tony i would not get in the middle of this
Old 06-27-2008, 01:56 PM
Teching In

andrew got on there and said that about his paypal account, that was the last post he posted before i changed my password.... i do not have a pay pal account even, because I do not sell **** on the internet. the thread on daytonfbody.org was deleted by the admin because he thought it was bullshit. anyways i have pm'ed him and hopefully he will get on here to back me up on that so you will see that the thread is not fake. and thanks tony i appreciate the help and also it is nice to see someone remember Innocent until proven guilty, rather than the other way around. i just want to prove who i really am and that im not andrew creech the man who screwed 408... honestly 408 do you want me to give you any other info on him? i will give you what ever information you want on him that i can get... hell call me if you want, you have my number.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:27 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by trix-storm
this is Brent, ok, how about this...http://www.dayton-fbody.com/DFBAbb/viewtopic.php?t=3251
please, have them run an ip address so you will find out im telling you the truth, this is brent, not andrew and how the **** did you get my phone number, anyways call me if you'd like im willing to help you here man. i shouldn't have to but i appologize for my friend doing this and my password will be changed, i want all of this fixed for you and i hope we can get it resolved. im glad you have his address if it has to come to it i will gladly go over to his house with you. this is bullshit and needs to end.
I deleted that thread on dayton-fbody, it turned into a name and threat fest so it was removed.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:39 PM
TECH Regular

seeing as how 2 people using the same account is the cause of all this trouble, do you think you guyds could at least let it be known who is posting when u do, instead of 5 posts later saying "by the way that was so and so talking"

Where did you see Brent/trix-storm post on here that their paypal account was frozen? That was in a PM to the OP on another forum.

The only issue of who was posting under trix-storm were posts #49, #50 and #51. In #51 he stated that he had changed his password with no mention of a frozen paypal account there.
Old 06-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Teching In

thank you DSIM. and also thank you James or Gillbot. i appreciate you backing me up on that so it doesn't look like i posted a fake thread.
Old 06-27-2008, 03:46 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by squale iii
Exactly. They have Andrew Creech's address, yet they continue to bitch and moan about fakers and scammers and who's who lol. DO SOMETHING WITH THE ADDRESS.
Actually...Trix said earlier that Andrew no longer lived there and only his father lived there??

So did Andrew move back in yesterday?
Old 06-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Teching In

no, that is his fathers address. but it could be arranged for his present adress to be given to 408 if he'd like. he still visits his father and that is where his GTO is at, also where he ships everything out from. he is just living with his Girlfriend now. i would be glad to help out. cause its like this now. andy wont even get on here and make this **** right so im outa the picture. he obviously doesn't care from the last pm he sent 408. sooo i could care less about him now since he wotn make anything right. i know for damn sure he could try harder by going to the ******* post office and making them find out where that ******* package is at. so what ever 408 wants info wise im gona give him it...
Old 06-27-2008, 03:58 PM
TECH Resident

****. YOur "friend" is hanging you out to dry, letting you take the heat for this.
thats f-ed up.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:24 PM
Launching!

no ****, that's what i told him. How u gonna let ur "friend" take the heat for something over what...$175?
Old 06-29-2008, 05:21 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by ls1408cp
paypal was in my favor but he has no money in his account. Looks like i will have to burn his house down.
A LEO should know better than to start this kind of drama and encourage threats. If you are Law Enforcement, you would know how to settle this matter sans "conduct unbecoming of an officer".

Thread closed.

Quick Reply: trix-storm=fail