Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

trix-storm=fail

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 05:27 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by trix-storm
negative. nice try but thats not a pic of andy or me. i simply asked what you want me to do to try to help, any ideas? i have not parts of andy's or your money.
Well since your being mister boy scout and playing peacekeeper, pay the guy his money then take it up with your buddy. If you are trying to resolve this for your friend, then just send the OP his 175, then have your buddy pay you off. Finish this off and get it over with.

Something tells me the OP is going to get his money one way or the other, especially considering he is a cop. I would pay him the cash and move on and avoid any injury.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by phantomzer0
Well since your being mister boy scout and playing peacekeeper, pay the guy his money then take it up with your buddy. If you are trying to resolve this for your friend, then just send the OP his 175, then have your buddy pay you off. Finish this off and get it over with.

Something tells me the OP is going to get his money one way or the other, especially considering he is a cop. I would pay him the cash and move on and avoid any injury.
nah, he wont do that. Most likely cause he is full of ****, and he pocketed the cash.

Or he could be teling the truth, but he knows his friend is a douche and wont make it right no matter what.

Sorry fellas, but until the package arrives in the buyers hands, its your problem. if nothing shows up, its your deal to make right. YOu had the choice of buying insurance on shipping, you chose not to in order to save some bucks. it bit you in the ***, now pay up.
Old 06-26-2008, 03:22 AM
10 Second Club

well I hope for his sake the chargeback works.

Last edited by GEARHED; 06-29-2008 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Personal information removed
Old 06-26-2008, 12:31 PM
10 Second Club

well this is what he pmed me today on another board. Keep in mind he said he shipped them a month ago

Like I said man its at a hub and its not getting shipped out for some reason. If I were out to fetch you I would not reply to any of your emails. So this **** of me not sending you your studs is b.s.I just dont have a tracking number so I have no copy of me sending out your studs.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:40 PM
TECH Resident

Wouldnt a call to USPS or UPS or whoever asking if there was a package mailed by him, with his return adress, to your adress or anything like that verify if he is telling the truth?

how does he know it is still sitting at the hub?
Seems to me like if he has this info, a phone call to the company could quickly verify if he is telling the troof or lieing like a rug
Old 06-26-2008, 02:31 PM
Teching In

Default cool

go ahead and get my phone bill without me knowing it, (i figured you would do some bullshit like that anyways) and harass everyone on my list, i dont care, you need to talk to andy not me. anyways i have already talked to an attorney.... i am not at fault here..this whole internet **** is pointless and a joke, what really matters is the transaction that did not occurr, your money was sent and you got nothing in return, so the main point is andy is the one that you did not get parts from. like i said though HARASS everyone on my phone bill, no one in my life cares about you because i did nothing to you, sorry andrew screwed this up, but im not paying you **** or sending you anything because honestly i did nothing here. again, you have andy's info, work it out with him, im sorry hes being a douche about this all, and im sure your tired of it all and rightfully you should be and i hope you get your money back from paypal, or you just get your head studs. send the police my way i will gladfully tell them everything and they would then just be sent in andy's direction. i've begged you to just alert the police about it but i doubt you have...and i dont know why... even if you get your money from paypal i would still file a report with the police about it. but thats just what i would do.

Last edited by trix-storm; 06-26-2008 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

So "andy" logged into your account THREE days in a row and sold him the studs and then stopped logging into your account?? Not to mention actually post up a thread with YOUR username. What is "andy's" username on tech? Does he even have one?

Sorry just way too hard to believe. Ive been scammed the EXACT same way but luckily I got my money back.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:11 PM
Teching In

i dont know if he has a name or not, i just know he logged in under my name and sold the ****, if he didn't log in anymore after that then something seem shady about it then... to me and im sure to everyone else on here. as i said i can sit here and say im not the one who sold them but i cant prove it to anyone on here and i cant think of any other way to prove it over the internet than to have the ip adresses checked. can someone please see if a mod or admin is capable of doing this, that is checking the ip adress in each post or when this name was logged in under and so on?
Old 06-26-2008, 05:22 PM
TECH Regular

can someone please see if a mod or admin is capable of doing this, that is checking the ip adress in each post or when this name was logged in under and so on?
If you want your name cleared, YOU are going to have to ask a mod about that. Its not up to anyone else to attempt to prove your innocence, its up to you. If it really wasnt you, take the initiative to PM a mod.. they are listed next to the forum title on the main screen.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Teching In

will do. thanks for the advice.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:48 PM
Teching In

ok i pm'd navy david ss, gearhed, and cyphur. hopefully they can help me on that or come up with a better idea or some other way to help me prove it wasn't me.
Old 06-26-2008, 06:26 PM
Launching!

I'm not getting into the middle of this, but I can vouch that Trix-storm's name is Brent, not Andy. Also, I wouldn't recommend threatening to slit somebody's throat, you're not the only one with a gun. $0.02. Good luck everybody.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:53 PM
Launching!

K. You obviously didn't read what I said, so let's try again. Trix-Storm is Brent... Not Andy. So if Andy was the one who did you wrong, go after Andy. And since you have his address, it shouldn't be hard to find him.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol .. dude.. it's not hard to get a new IP ... fact is you posted saying you were changing your password, then Andy posted at the SAME MINUTE ... so either you two are butt buddies or you're a scammer... and you sound like a scammer

fact is if your "buddy" andy hacked your account (or rather aquired your password) , if he is your "buddy" you should be fighting with him to get this resolved... not saying "hey dude... my buddy hacked my account, so you were dealing with him... it's not my problem"

What was the email address used to paypal?
Old 06-26-2008, 09:09 PM
10 Second Club

just got this pm from another ohio board

Im tired of helping you its not my problem anymore, go fetch your self because I am tired of your threatning and shitt attitude. If I was planning on screwing you over I wouldnt be waisting my time emailing you and talking to usps about there fetch up. Like I said my paypal account that I used for the past 3 years is frozen, so your not the only one getting fetch on this.
Andrew
Old 06-27-2008, 12:43 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Johny GTO
So his "buddy" not onlyused his account to do this, but then also used his paypal account? Thats what he claims by saying his paypal account is now frozen due to this.

That is bullshit. Why would his buddy use his account? how would he know the passwords, how was he planning on getting the cash, etc? If it was his account that "his buddy" used, why couldnt he just send the money back, he had access to it.

lol at this scammer making up bullshit.
Go knock his *** out.
1. It's called the "remember me" option you can click so you never have to retype your password on your computer.
2. Who pays cash for merchandise over the internet? If you had read the entire thread you'd see he used PayPal.
3. Let's think hypothetically here. PayPal did not have a "remember me" option last time I checked. Andy could have logged on to LS1tech.com under Trix-Storm's name, arranged the deal, and then had him (408) paypal the money to his (ANDY's) account. I highly doubt Andy would give Brent his paypal account information...that would be dumb.
4. Last but not least, you're all missing the point here. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO LOGGED ONTO LS1TECH to do the deal. The true culprit is the person who recieved the money for the merchandise, and never sent the merchandise. And the person who obviously recieved the money is not Brent, so ya'll need to let off his nuts. Why would he "scam" somebody and have them send the money to someone other than himself?!?! God, I feel like a ******* detective here haha.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:52 AM
11 Second Club

Why dont either brent or andrew just refund the op's money, then when ups sends the studs back to brent (since op address was apparantly wrong ) brent can keep his head studs. It would be easier for brent and andrew to work things out since they are friends and that would be the end of it.
Old 06-27-2008, 04:01 AM
Teching In

ok, see the shipping address is from andrews house, and the paypal is andrews account, NOT MINE.
Old 06-27-2008, 06:14 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by squale iii
1. It's called the "remember me" option you can click so you never have to retype your password on your computer.
2. Who pays cash for merchandise over the internet? If you had read the entire thread you'd see he used PayPal.
3. Let's think hypothetically here. PayPal did not have a "remember me" option last time I checked. Andy could have logged on to LS1tech.com under Trix-Storm's name, arranged the deal, and then had him (408) paypal the money to his (ANDY's) account. I highly doubt Andy would give Brent his paypal account information...that would be dumb.
4. Last but not least, you're all missing the point here. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO LOGGED ONTO LS1TECH to do the deal. The true culprit is the person who recieved the money for the merchandise, and never sent the merchandise. And the person who obviously recieved the money is not Brent, so ya'll need to let off his nuts. Why would he "scam" somebody and have them send the money to someone other than himself?!?! God, I feel like a ******* detective here haha.
I am not talking about his password for the ls1gto. i mean for paypal. This guy said his paypal account is suspended due to this, insinuating that his buddy used HIS paypal acount to do this sale. So how did he have the passwords for the paypal site? And in this case, Trix-storm had access to the money and could have refunded it.

Genius, brent's account was suspended (paypal) because of this. So he is saying that his friend had the money sent into this account? So his "pal" sent the money to brent? And if that is the case, why didnt brent re-fund it? Or did his"friend" have access to the account and empty it also?
Old 06-27-2008, 06:16 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ls1408cp
message i got earlier from trixy...

Like I said my paypal account that I used for the past 3 years is frozen, so your not the only one getting fetch on this.
Andrew
ok, see the shipping address is from andrews house, and the paypal is andrews account, NOT MINE.
so why would your account be suspended like u stated earlier?

Quick Reply: trix-storm=fail