Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Kevin Gregory aka BYBYC5 where is THE REST of my NX kit? (TX)

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003, 10:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kevin Gregory aka BYBYC5 where is THE REST of my NX kit? (TX)

Please beware the Rusell Kevin Gregory, formerly of the United States Navy, has an outstanding debt to Pekka Harppinen of $325. This is a refund for a rearend that was never shipped.

ADMIN
------------------

Vents sent everything you delivered to him and i got it quickly from him. BUT, you didn't include the wiring harness and relay...you swore up and down that you did but you didn't and finally you said you found it in your garage and would send it to me. well that was like 2 weeks ago. just wondering if you're gonna take care of this or what?
Old 08-24-2003, 08:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: BYBYC5 where is THE REST of my NX kit?

Wow, BYBYC5, please sell me something!
Old 08-24-2003, 10:30 AM
TECH Veteran

Wow, BYBYC5, please sell me something!
Man this has been a truly frustrating transaction
Old 08-24-2003, 01:50 PM
Banned

you have no idea SS!! this seems to be the only way to get him to do anything...
Old 08-26-2003, 04:26 PM
TECH Addict

Matt,

good grief... have ya even tried calling first? this drama is killing me
Old 08-26-2003, 05:28 PM
Banned

i don't have a number for him...i tried email, and i tried AIM and no responses EVER.
Old 08-26-2003, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Vents:

Maybe he should, umm, I dunno, send Slow the rest of his stuff? Interesting concept.

Why dont you, instead of mocking Slow about him wondering where his parts are 2 weeks after it was pointed out to C5, just leave the posting to people that actually would like to see a resolution to a continuing, ongoing, neverending problem between a guy that sent the cash as promised, and cant recieve it because some other guy is too busy, incapable, unwilling, or not interested in seeking said resolution.

In short: I dont even know C5, nor do I presume he is a bad guy. As a matter of fact, I think he is pretty cool from his posts. But. If he does not have the facilities to transfer goods in exchange for money, he should not partake in said transactions.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:39 PM
*Bad Trader*

i can post several emails of SLow, saying contradicting statments, he says dont worry he'll buy his own,then i get emails like he's pissed at the world, almost like a split personality. i didnt misplace the relay, i packed it(what happened to it after if left here and was opened by other people and shipped and then opened by you and now its 2 or 3 words against each other.), i have 2 others that are non related to the kit at hand HOWEVER i offered to send one at a conveinant time,this is getting on my nerves, you have a number and an email addy, use it. this is a tech site not a personal mssge board. thats why i dont respond or argue here. i will not reply to any post after this one on this particulare Subj.
in the interest of pride and eggos
Glitch (thnx for not being objective)
Vents ( trying to help out)
Just let it go and dont add fuel to an ember, itll get worked out like it allways does...
Old 08-26-2003, 09:42 PM
Banned

dude, you swore up and down you packed it and then like 3 days later you said...oops, i found it i'll send it to ya. end of story, funny how i sent everything i said i would when i said i would back in like april and i still havn't got my part in complete.
Old 08-27-2003, 10:59 AM
TECH Addict

[/quote]Vents:

Maybe he should, umm, I dunno, send Slow the rest of his stuff? Interesting concept.

Why dont you, instead of mocking Slow about him wondering where his parts are 2 weeks after it was pointed out to C5, just leave the posting to people that actually would like to see a resolution to a continuing, ongoing, neverending problem between a guy that sent the cash as promised, and cant recieve it because some other guy is too busy, incapable, unwilling, or not interested in seeking said resolution.

In short: I dont even know C5, nor do I presume he is a bad guy. As a matter of fact, I think he is pretty cool from his posts. But. If he does not have the facilities to transfer goods in exchange for money, he should not partake in said transactions.

[/quote]

Glitch,

um, i dont know how any of this involves you in the least, or why my contribution to this thread has you up in arms, but i honestly dont care.

i made an attempt to make this situation right by offering to pick this part up and ship it, and thats how im in the middle of it all. i really dont see where you fit in this puzzle other than to insert your proverbial two cents.

i just happen to know kevin personally, and have spoken with matt several times via the web and im trying my best to see the resolution here. thanks for noticing, and have a nice day.

i don't have a number for him...
thats BS and you know it Matt. PM me later if you need those. this is becoming absolutely childish.

Old 08-27-2003, 02:34 PM
Banned

i honestly don't have his number vents...once you siad you were sending the kit i deleted if from my phone cuz i didn't ened it anymore. but now that i do i don't have it.
Old 08-27-2003, 08:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Glitch...

...i really dont see where you fit in this puzzle other than to insert your proverbial two cents....
Wow, you get a golden star!

Old 08-29-2003, 12:11 AM
TECH Regular

i can post several emails of SLow, saying contradicting statments, he says dont worry he'll buy his own,then i get emails like he's pissed at the world, almost like a split personality. i didnt misplace the relay, i packed it(what happened to it after if left here and was opened by other people and shipped and then opened by you and now its 2 or 3 words against each other.), i have 2 others that are non related to the kit at hand HOWEVER i offered to send one at a conveinant time,this is getting on my nerves, you have a number and an email addy, use it. this is a tech site not a personal mssge board. thats why i dont respond or argue here. i will not reply to any post after this one on this particulare Subj.
in the interest of pride and eggos
Glitch (thnx for not being objective)
Vents ( trying to help out)
Just let it go and dont add fuel to an ember, itll get worked out like it allways does...

Uhuh, now, what's the explanation about the little incident you never refunded the rear end I bought and you never shipped ?
Old 08-29-2003, 12:54 AM
Banned

seems like that would be a kind of big deal pekkaz...how long have you let that go on for? seems like you would have done something about it by now. an NX kit is one thing, but a damn rearend is totally different that needs to be figured out. contact NINEBALL OR PROSTOCKJOHN and they might be able to help out.
Old 08-29-2003, 11:34 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,217 Likes on 777 Posts

This thread is completely lame.

I read it as Matt bought stuff from this other guy.

I look at it like this... Matt should be using this stuff by now. So Byby you theoretically are still holding on to his property? I know how it easy it is to go the UPS store and send stuff on a lunch hour. I've had deals where I took too long to ship stuff too so I am not perfect... But in some cases I gave folks some of their money back to offset the delay... Please get this done it's been like three months or more. I'll ban you for life if it's not done in the 5 days.
Old 08-29-2003, 02:17 PM
*Bad Trader*

(psj)tell ya what, work for the goverment 75 miles from the nearest place of bussiness besides a gas station,try to get time to shipp and then tell me how it is. the dam relay was packed,i told him i had more and id send an extra then he says " im buyin new stuff, fine whatever, ya wanna ban me over a relay when ya got other guys sellling **** they dont have and just flat out robbing folks go right ahead. ill ship him my relay from my kit when i get a chance. this is a great site with great info but here latley some heads have gotten as big as the fat fingers they type with...at this point i could give a dam,(SLOW) why dont you make an effort to contact me over pidly **** and stop trying to get sympathy from the board. i have ZERO EMAILS FROM LATLY AND I KNOW YOU HAVE HAD THE NUMBER. i even brought the kit to you and you were to lazy to come pick it up now im being called lazy for not shiping a relay i didnt lose, ok what the **** ever....youll get it when i can, if anyone eles has a problem with me then EMAIL or CALL im not gonna entertain the readers with drama BS so post all ya want, i guess my five day grace period starts now.

PS, no money has ever chanded hands BTW it was a trade, if you want your **** back ill be more than happy!!
Old 08-29-2003, 04:07 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,217 Likes on 777 Posts

Let Vents pick the stuff up then as he offered.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:39 PM
Banned

PSJ, just to let ya know, it's now the 5th of September and NOTHING has been delivered to me.
Old 09-06-2003, 01:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Let me be the first to say: "Bye Bye, C5".
Old 09-06-2003, 09:17 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This isn't the first time with BYBY..... I should know.....Ban him......PSJ I emailed you with a similar problem last year..... and I got the same excuse......

Quick Reply: Kevin Gregory aka BYBYC5 where is THE REST of my NX kit? (TX)