TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^ Thanks for the badass info!
Old 08-12-2004, 11:13 AM
z98
TECH Fanatic

In front of everyone:

"Either race me for $50 or shut your mouth about your POS car.

You pick the time and place."

*wait for his response*

Either you win $50 or put a ricer in his place.
Old 08-15-2004, 03:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

just felt like bringing this thread back to life because i had an interesting night last night. i raced an almighty talon, a turbo one! blowoff valves sound neat. he wouldnt race me at a stop, probably knew what would happen. but we hit it from about 35, and he got a car length jump on me, but that was over quick and i pulled him really hard. caught him at the next light too, but he just turned off. i can only imagine how slow the N/A ones are. i will give him props though, no fly by or flip offs, he waved, then turned off.

also finally got to race the blue S R T-4 that has been annoying the hell out of me since i got my fbod. after him wasting alot of our time, i was cruising with 69YENKO and his SS, we finally got to go. first off, his cocky *** and friends almost started a brawl with us a sonic simply because Stu asked him to race. but they led us around town dodging lights till finally we hit one. my Z and his SS totally annahilated that POS off the line, so much so that he let off and made excuses. then we hit the loop to the highway and Stu went after him on probably a 60 punch. Stu pulled him the whole time, and the guy said "that didnt count".WTF???????
so we catch the light on a four lane and all three go at it again, and i raped the thing. Stu pulled on him too, damn he needs tires! Stu,if youre reading, get tires after the stall!all in all it was a satisfying night!
Old 08-15-2004, 03:24 PM
10 Second Club

Yes, i know i need tires--Nitto 555s here i come. the *** in the NEON4 tried to say his tries suck and that he spins alot then i redirected his attention to my rear tires that are absolutely bald(that shut him up). It was a fun night
Old 08-15-2004, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ill bring this back to life as well

The talon duestch finally got his car fixed, said it was a bad alternator, but I dont buy that, cause Ive never seen a bad alternator emit black smoke.

FUNNY PART
The dumb as went out and bought a nitrous kit! While this isnt a bad idea for a LS1 owner, it is for a stock talon owner. PLUS its only a 50 shot! like thats gonna change anything. BUT now that he knows I ran a 13.7 he has completely backed off of me, and actually respects my car now! I still wanna smoke him though!

Another funny thing is that now he concentrates on raggin on my buddies 2000 GT. I just told him that the Mustang would straight up own him even with the nitrous!
Old 08-16-2004, 06:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by natronathon
Ill bring this back to life as well

The talon duestch finally got his car fixed, said it was a bad alternator, but I dont buy that, cause Ive never seen a bad alternator emit black smoke.

FUNNY PART
The dumb as went out and bought a nitrous kit! While this isnt a bad idea for a LS1 owner, it is for a stock talon owner. PLUS its only a 50 shot! like thats gonna change anything. BUT now that he knows I ran a 13.7 he has completely backed off of me, and actually respects my car now! I still wanna smoke him though!

Another funny thing is that now he concentrates on raggin on my buddies 2000 GT. I just told him that the Mustang would straight up own him even with the nitrous!
Dude has got to be friggin crazy to put Nitrous on that car... I am not saying that it can't be done... I just think it's asking for trouble...
At least if it blows up on him, It should be a 'small' explosion...

The Alternator problem he had should have been a 30 min. job that cost him about $3.00 (Very easy to replace brushes on these alternators)
I guess he took the money he saved and spent it on a Nitrous kit...

I guess If you really want to screw with him, Wait till he melts a few of his pistons, Then remind him that instead of spending that money on the Nitrous kit, He could have used it as down payment on a CAMARO...
That is what I did, and I have never been happier about it...

Last edited by BigDaddyZ28; 08-16-2004 at 06:09 AM.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:35 AM
11 Second Club

Dude don't sweat it. up at advance where i work we hired a kid with a 300zx. And all i ever heard was OMG have you ridden in deans car... those turbos spool and that bitch is gone. I just kept listening and laughing. I got all the typical Your domestic is all show no go blah blah blah....

Caught that id on A1A one day.. he tried to run e from a roll twice and i wouldn't caught a light and i was sitting on the et streets. 4500 rpms and i side stepped the clutch and spraid his ***. He hasn't been to work since.
LMFAO
I love how these kids roll up on me.. What kinda kid puts a cage in his car when its slow.
Old 08-16-2004, 06:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Nice little story....
Old 08-16-2004, 05:34 PM
Teching In

LOL well believe it or not there is this guy on my boat (im in the navy) that has a 01 BUG and seriously thinks he can beat my 98Z.........i know the feeling, but he WILL NOT RACE ME, so do what i do? When I leave work I rev my car and let everyone know Im not driving a little girls car(i have no cats, 3" Y to amer. Thunder flow, w/cutout, kinda loud!) and let him know Im not a bitch. your co-workers will know!!
Old 08-16-2004, 07:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Gotta watch out though I saw a horible POS talon beat a stock z06. They all look like **** and sound the same so its hard to tell. Even though the talon was modded out to the max...litterally I doubt there is anything you could do to make that car faster (without putting an ls1 in it ), its still hard to watch. I doubt any one has to worry, there are probably no more than 5 dsm's that can go 12's that exsist, but just lettin you know there are one or 2 in the northern hemisphere.
Old 08-16-2004, 10:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What's even more sad (for him), is that the 50 shot of nitrous he bought probably won't even be near 50 extra horses. More like between 35-45 h.p. I love how he sucks up to you now that he knows what you run. What the hell did he think you ran before, or HE ran before he knew your times? Sheesh.
Old 08-16-2004, 11:31 PM
TECH Regular

Dang I just read all those post thinking a race was about to happen. Oh well funny story though!
Old 08-17-2004, 02:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 99'Formula
Dang I just read all those post thinking a race was about to happen. Oh well funny story though!
LOL I feel your pain. I've kept tuned in forever now it seems. In the great words of Ace Ventura.... "If I'm not back in 5 minuts.......... just wait longer"
Old 08-17-2004, 07:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by CaptUSA
LOL I feel your pain. I've kept tuned in forever now it seems. In the great words of Ace Ventura.... "If I'm not back in 5 minuts.......... just wait longer"
i know its a little disappointing to read down so far and have no end result, but this happens all the time. silly ricers. BIG mouths, little engines.
Old 08-17-2004, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah, what can ya do. Really I could car less about the specifics of the race, as we all know how that's going to go anyway. I'm just into hearing how this guy responds to it. He would DEFINATELY be my favorite person if I worked w/ you.
Old 08-17-2004, 11:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

it was hilarious how the look on his face changed when he saw the timeslip hanging back in the breakroom. Me and my buddy with the mustang tacked it to the wall. He was bragging about the power of his car plus the 50 shot, and then he turned around and looked directly at the slip. His world came crashing down around him.

Duestch:
"You're car actually ran a 13.7?!?!?!?!?!?........How is that possible? They are too heavy, and dont have that much power!?!?!?!? IT CANT BE STOCK!!!!"

Me:
"Since when is 300 rwhp NOT THAT MUCH?!?!?!? Oh, and lets not forget about 320 or so rwtq. What does **** taste like, cause you just ate some!"

He never replied to that, although he still maintains an opinion that he could keep pace with me, but maybe not win. They never learn.
Old 08-17-2004, 06:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

keep pace with you? you should ask him what that means. does that mean he can still see you through the pair of binocs he keeps in his glovebox, just for such occasions? what a joke. like i said before, i hammered thatTSI DSm or turbo talon or whatever, and i cant imagine how slow this guy is.
Old 08-17-2004, 06:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just goes to show you that our views of ricers will alway be backed up by stupid actions and comments. I love it how even after they get proff either through a race, or time slip that their car is slower.... there is always some little japanese guy in their head telling the 'ahhh round eye, your car es muchhh fastahh than amerrrican muscle cahr', the funny thing is they listen to him. <<no offense to anyone, just trying to make a joke.>>

Fry
Old 08-18-2004, 09:14 AM
z98
TECH Fanatic

That was the funniest thing in this thread.

Now that there is no race happening
Old 08-18-2004, 08:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

That too damn funny, I don't care who are.

Hey if I am ever in KS, I will linem'up with him with HD 4x4. And see how he likes get raped by 6400lbs of 4x4.

too funny.

Quick Reply: The ALMIGHTY Eagle Talon!..... lol