New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 12:48 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
o pete i c u on this bitch when that slow *** vet gonna be ready i hope u don't use no mo wood to hold ur tranny lol
lol awww **** son that's a low blow. See that was a custom peice of wood that wood was forged lol. nah this slow as vette costing bo cant do the wood on this one its going to all the proper people till it works out. so i can truely say 1 of 1 at my choice and hold it down... hook and book Madman i need ya best baby!!!
Old 05-01-2010, 12:50 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bowman2005
Yeah you right you beat me twice once was my first race on haynes which I was 6-speed nice kill the second time I had a bad tranny and convertor on a tune that had my car throwing codes and car was cutting off and **** I barley made it to the line and I know everyone remembers that! One strange thing tho is that you were telling everybody you were on a nitrous tune then you was like yeah I will race ricky b meet me at the line! I took you out the hole and held you off to the end then you nipped me by a fender and you brung the car straight home! okay didnt really understand that because even with the flaws I had at the time you still was weak on the top side at that time and my car was always strong on the big side so that never really set well with me but it is what it is so I understand why yall dont want nobody under yall hood. I cant wait to get your light *** car out here and beat that *** right after I pat on mule! If I cant look under yall hood let me know now so I can come prepared cause you may have got me once but it wont happen again it will be spray for spray mister dere he is! Props to both wins you got on me cause a win is a win. I dont know why yall around here making it seem like my car is like yall **** yall missing one thing brother I HAVE AC! lol
Ricki B or whomever dis concern if u want to get it in with me just give me a holla.( I dont talk dis here I live dis here) And Im running whoever in my class other than my hommies:pu nch:
Old 05-01-2010, 12:55 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
o pete i c u on this bitch when that slow *** vet gonna be ready i hope u don't use no mo wood to hold ur tranny lol
Are grip plyers like he did fo a shifter on his six speed transam that went 12.50 with a 224 cam an a 150 shot an he was happy as a *** with a bag of dicks NO HOMO LMFAO
Old 05-01-2010, 01:05 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by eastbeast
Are grip plyers like he did fo a shifter on his six speed transam that went 12.50 with a 224 cam an a 150 shot an he was happy as a *** with a bag of dicks NO HOMO LMFAO
never went that hommie that was on motor cam only no gears etc no tune str8 out the yard way back in the game way way back.... yeah the grips i did that i got it by anymeans never had a excuse if i could rig up something i did it to race by all means. nah you hateing but giving me props on the slick ill take that. just have yo **** ready to race imma pull all that paint off that bitch!!!
birds fly, but imma hunter and its almost that season!!!! if you not in my camp or got a Pass from KL im at all knecks yeah hommie none of yall safe with out a buddy pass!!!!!

Last edited by lilicedout24; 05-01-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
never went that hommie that was on motor cam only no gears etc no tune str8 out the yard way back in the game way way back.... yeah the grips i did that i got it by anymeans never had a excuse if i could rig up something i did it to race by all means. nah you hateing but giving me props on the slick ill take that. just have yo **** ready to race imma pull all that paint off that bitch!!!
birds fly, but imma hunter and its almost that season!!!!
Here u go with da lie i was with u at da track dummy o ya forgot to say it took a gallon of tranmission fluid for u 2 make it 2 da track an then u leaked half that down da track makin that slow pass. AN LIKE I SAD U HAD A 224 CAM AN A 150 ON THAT CAR AN I DARE SOME BODY WHO WAS THERE TO LIE WITH U AN SAY U DIDNT ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????BITCH
Old 05-01-2010, 01:26 AM
11 Second Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GbcPd6Sd_0

nah nah wait im not chopped and screwed speed it up hommie

who Jet Jackson back who Jet Jackson more like it hommie back then
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0S0LwhEDU
Old 05-01-2010, 01:28 AM
Teching In

DON'T FORGET I NO MORE ABOUT U THAN THE ENTERNET READERS SO DONT MAKE ME EXPOSE U ETP MAN
Old 05-01-2010, 01:32 AM
11 Second Club

Here u go with da lie i was with u at da track dummy o ya forgot to say it took a gallon of tranmission fluid for u 2 make it 2 da track an then u leaked half that down da track makin that slow pass. AN LIKE I SAD U HAD A 224 CAM AN A 150 ON THAT CAR AN I DARE SOME BODY WHO WAS THERE TO LIE WITH U AN SAY U DIDNT ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????BITCH
man u ******* tripping i didnt even have a kit let alone i couldnt even shift on the gas how the **** imma spray and shift get ya ******* **** together hommie i even asked d money to drive the car cause i couldn't shift. nah if you wanna crack jokes thats kool but put the truth out there whoa i man up to mine. justy make sho that slow ******* car you got be ready no excuses bring ya *** and ya cash im punishing you bitches this go around no ******* rig ups no half stepping bring it no ******* lil pots either!!!! dont for get westbank started big pots hommie go run tell that ****
Old 05-01-2010, 01:34 AM
11 Second Club

DON'T FORGET I NO MORE ABOUT U THAN THE ENTERNET READERS SO DONT MAKE ME EXPOSE U ETP MAN
so what i had them heads **** after that i had TFS 3 sets i get good **** and fast intakes. and dont make me go there either ill shut this bitch down all the ******* dirt from over there ill make it not even safe to hit the parking lot!!!
Old 05-01-2010, 01:37 AM
11 Second Club

nah you wanna open that can up **** u talking over 3 years old how bout some recent **** yeah we know was up over here hommie. nah this greasy talk street raceing all out keep it there make it light on ya self
Old 05-01-2010, 01:37 AM
Teching In

man u ******* tripping i didnt even have a kit let alone i couldnt even shift on the gas how the **** imma spray and shift get ya ******* **** together hommie i even asked d money to drive the car cause i couldn't shift. Nah if you wanna crack jokes thats kool but put the truth out there whoa i man up to mine. Justy make sho that slow ******* car you got be ready no excuses bring ya *** and ya cash im punishing you bitches this go around no ******* rig ups no half stepping bring it no ******* lil pots either!!!! Dont for get westbank started big pots hommie go run tell that ****
dat gold ta was a auto u forgot boy?????
Old 05-01-2010, 01:40 AM
11 Second Club

dat gold ta was a auto u forgot boy?????
you thought it was auto. ms4 cam only 6 speed camaro (yellow)ls7 clutch my driving wasn't that good sounded like it though.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:41 AM
Teching In

nah you wanna open that can up **** u talking over 3 years old how bout some recent **** yeah we know was up over here hommie. Nah this greasy talk street raceing all out keep it there make it light on ya self
ya u no whats best 4 u. That silver ta will retire u again 4 a long long time bo 224....
Old 05-01-2010, 01:43 AM
11 Second Club

the drop top never sprayed at the track. only person sprayed there car back then was darrel
Old 05-01-2010, 01:46 AM
11 Second Club

ya u no whats best 4 u. That silver ta will retire u again 4 a long long time bo 224....
just have all the cash you can get!!!! if i have to blow that bitch up im coming cross that line 1st i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See i dont treasure these cars and this one got plenty value ya babyem up ill blow these bitches up if that what it takes to win.ill cross that bitch on fire etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxDqRy9bhtc
Old 05-01-2010, 01:48 AM
On The Tree

Default The race world is DIRTY but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5wqV...eature=related
SO DO WHAT YOU GONNA DO BE IT LIGHT OR HEAVY ( MAKE IT HAPPEN.) THE STREET LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:51 AM
Teching In

the drop top never sprayed at the track. Only person sprayed there car back then was darrel
ya ya ya what ever. We will let da vet an da ta meet run what u brung an like i sad before hope u brung a nuff>?>?>?>?>?
Old 05-01-2010, 01:57 AM
Teching In

just have all the cash you can get!!!! If i have to blow that bitch up im coming cross that line 1st i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See i dont treasure these cars and this one got plenty value ya babyem up ill blow these bitches up if that what it takes to win.ill cross that bitch on fire etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxdqry9bhtc
lmfao i watched it an they call him ricky bobby listen good
Old 05-01-2010, 01:57 AM
11 Second Club

dont worry imma make the little engine that could do what it do then imma pop my hood after and show yall some **** thats going to **** everybody off. im not going to call no names but someone of yall side had to take a trip over here to get something and seen something they wasn't sapposed to see lol but hey its all good so the truth is out how long will he hold his tounge i hope till after our race. cause what yall think i got is not even the case lol man man man lets gettem ready we should hit the street around the same time!!
Old 05-01-2010, 02:06 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5wqV...eature=related
SO DO WHAT YOU GONNA DO BE IT LIGHT OR HEAVY ( MAKE IT HAPPEN.) THE STREET LEVELS THE PLAYING FIELD.
what up H-Reezy yeah im hopeing not to be like ya lil cuzin ridell spinning etc... only diff is i can go see the doc M&M he cant. i use slicks so it will be plenty testing making show we make this count im telling yall nah way ahead of time park **** behind the wall on top levee,inthe hood catch aride leave ya **** somewhere else im not letting out!!! im grabing everything even if im 2 cars out ahead dont matter imma make this a bad one got to be a day time race i need to see everything when i launch this bitch yeah.

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix