New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 10:17 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
You're a funny character. I have no interest in any of that nonsense you're talking. Don't think that calling my car tired will make me feel persuaded to come race you any faster so keep waiting
I think putting a blower & all kinds of other performance mods on a sports car and never race nobody is nonsense. That's a big waste of $money$. I got big nuts & I let them bitches hang, I'll run you on the motor vs your dyno queen blower setup. . . . . . I wont be waiting, I'll be racing! ! ! Unlike you. Smh

Last edited by sky; 07-03-2012 at 10:37 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 408lq9
you are very quiet in this bitch lately. you talked alot of **** last month. what's up with that streetcar and your true 10.5? we got a bitch calling everyday for your ***. he asking question like, are you sure he going to race, do you think he will punk out after he see the car. i told him, you talk like a man, but i really don't feel you got the heart to run anything that looks like you. we don't ask for lock up money, that's away of stopping a race from happening.

you aint worth the time of typing anymore. Everybody i done talked to said you aint bout no racing and aint gonna do nothing, so why bother anymore? Anybody can call somebody. Antron Brown is a friend of mine, you wanna run his topfuel dragster? You had that chance to make calls and bring the nova out already.. I told you when we was going to the track with the f-body. We went, made passes...you was nowhere to be found. Not locking in the punkout money is a way of getting to talk for free without having to race or pay any money...

We will be at the track on the 28th with the mustang... maybe with the f-body. Dont give a **** about whoever you bring... IF, and thats a big IF.. you actually want to race something that day, and lock in some money.. we will talk.

Last edited by SL0WNESS; 07-03-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:27 AM
sky
Staging Lane

for the right money moe, i'll drop this bitch off at the truck stop in laplace. i have a true street car that's fast and nobody in here will give me credit because i don't streetrace.
That's what I'm talkin bout. Let's drop dem hoes drive to the track, straight to the line. No tune changing, botles in and line up! I'm bout dat. . . .
Old 07-03-2012, 10:32 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1sickC6
Ok let's get back to actual racing talk. Where's the silver evo at?
On da real, I'm lookin 4 his *** myself. Yo **** haulin ***, lookin good through the traps! ! !
Old 07-03-2012, 10:36 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by sky
I think putting a blower & all kinds of other performance mods on a sports car and never race nobody is nonsense. That's a big waste of $money$. . . . . . I wont be waiting, I'll be racing! ! ! Unlike you. Smh
I didn't spend the money to race at the pad 2 or 3 times a week. I spent it cause that's what I wanted to do. I enjoy the driving it and doing other **** with it. Have fun with you whip man don't worry about mine.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:48 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Detoxx03
I didn't spend the money to race at the pad 2 or 3 times a week. I spent it cause that's what I wanted to do. I enjoy the driving it and doing other **** with it. Have fun with you whip man don't worry about mine.
Trust me I won't
Old 07-03-2012, 03:07 PM

Default hahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by sky
Trust me I won't
YEA DONT WORRY MOE HE GOT THE PRETTIEST SLOWEST VETTE I EVER SEEN ALL THAT MONEY IN IT AND IT DONT MOVE IM A WITNESS HAHAHAHAHA
Old 07-03-2012, 03:10 PM

And where that tall ugly red dude with that tired *** silver camaro that stay in the east me and him gotta link up yea new racer in tha buildin!
Old 07-03-2012, 04:35 PM
11 Second Club

Wow lmao
Old 07-03-2012, 05:57 PM
12 Second Club

Old 07-03-2012, 05:58 PM
12 Second Club

all i need is some tires and imma start warming yall boys *** up with my full weight trailblazer ss
Old 07-03-2012, 07:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Travose21
all i need is some tires and imma start warming yall boys *** up with my full weight trailblazer ss
needta get that bitch leavin like this one

Old 07-03-2012, 09:18 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by crispyblack
YEA DONT WORRY MOE HE GOT THE PRETTIEST SLOWEST VETTE I EVER SEEN ALL THAT MONEY IN IT AND IT DONT MOVE IM A WITNESS HAHAHAHAHA
I'm JTFO
Old 07-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by crispyblack
And where that tall ugly red dude with that tired *** silver camaro that stay in the east me and him gotta link up yea new racer in tha buildin!
what ss are you looking for they have a silver one and a pewter one both owned by red dudes .what do you have to race besides your mouth and by the way ld. like to see what you look like with that name you going by
Old 07-03-2012, 10:43 PM
sky
Staging Lane

lmao. they say i want race. i've ran for more money than any bitch in here has ever thought of. to you and anybody in here that thinks its a game, i'll be at the track looking for action. you pull a bitch move about giving me the hit with a full racecar. i found you somebody to battle and you don't wanna talk. like i said numerous times, i never called any of you boys out, don't need to. it was travis and i talking for years. some of you played your hater card and voiced your opinion. you got people telling times of my car. i never once mentioned what a mans car do. lets make the 28th a day of racing and not excuses. so it want be a problem on the 28th, any f-body, vette or mustang on the property, i'm open to whatever...............
All I want you 2 do is take that drive from the Sunshine bridge with me. And you got action heads up! I don't want you 2 give me nut10, I aint no charity case! ! !
Old 07-04-2012, 12:20 AM
sky
Staging Lane

CCW 17 & 18 wheels off of a C6 ZO6 M&H front runners 345/35/18 M/T on the rears $1,500
Old 07-04-2012, 02:54 AM

Default hahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by 70ChevyNova
what ss are you looking for they have a silver one and a pewter one both owned by red dudes .what do you have to race besides your mouth and by the way ld. like to see what you look like with that name you going by
look at my sig mannnnn and u wanna see how crispy look like? smh i wanna see how i look when i tear the fenders off both of ya cars back to back and bring money so i can go eat a lifetime of crispy chicken
Old 07-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Staging Lane

lmao. they say i want race. i've ran for more money than any bitch in here has ever thought of. to you and anybody in here that thinks its a game, i'll be at the track looking for action. you pull a bitch move about giving me the hit with a full racecar. i found you somebody to battle and you don't wanna talk. like i said numerous times, i never called any of you boys out, don't need to. it was travis and i talking for years. some of you played your hater card and voiced your opinion. you got people telling times of my car. i never once mentioned what a mans car do. lets make the 28th a day of racing and not excuses. so it want be a problem on the 28th, any f-body, vette or mustang on the property, i'm open to whatever...............

I highly doubt that, but if you have to keep telling yourself you are the baddest bitch around to make yourself feel good, then keep on doin ya thing bro. I never once claimed the f-body was a street car. You are the "bad bitch" that wanted the hit from any backhalf car in louisiana. I offered you the same, and more with way less then a backhalf car and you accepted, then got spooked. I told you if the Nova looked like us we could do something, or might would take the backtire and the hit if it was a Outlaw 10.5 car, which i already got the scoop on the car and its a big motor, big tire, outlaw 10.5 chassis car We will see on the 28th if you are really about some racing/gambling...but im not holding my breath on that with someone that seems very scared to lock in some money.
Old 07-04-2012, 11:52 AM
Staging Lane

you must only read what you want to read. I done told you, im not bothering with you anymore unless you lock something in. Talking is free, costs nothing, and you dont have to line your **** up. If you dont want to lock in some $$ so we know we got a guaranteed race on the 28th, then you have no need in talking to me. We will see if you even go to AL this weekend like you said you were

Telling you this 1 more time, and 1 more time only. We will have the mustang there on the 28th... DRAG RADIAL, STOCK SUSPENSION, FULL INTERIOR W/ FACTORY FORD SEATS, NOT EVEN A COWL HOOD ON IT, TAGGED, INSURED, STREET CAR... and maybe the F-body. After Moe ***** you up (if you even lock in on that)..you can get some with the mustang head up.

And for someone who is so big and known in the grudge game, you should know what locking the money in is for. But again, when you dont wanna lock in, its cause YOU DONT WANNA RACE! Refresh my memory, who the **** did you race at HotBoy Ronald race after all that talking was said and done?
Old 07-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Staging Lane

408 lets be real about something here....with as long as you have been posting on here, and as much **** as you have talked.. WHO here have you raced? No bullshit reply needed...just a simple answer of who..

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix